Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I think the reason for this is because of the lack of good stadia in Belgium. You have Standard Liege who have a 30000 seater stadium' date=' followed closely by the Jan Breydel Stadion that seats 29415. If those are the biggest stadiums then it's little surprise that there are more teams from the Eredivisie than the Jupiler League.

But I do agree that Racing Genk adn Club Brugge should be in Division 1 because both are in the Europa League next season.[/quote']

I think you're off here.

Heracles (8500)? Sparta (11000)?

So just because they have a big stadium, they should get preference over teams up to 6 times as good??

When Heracles played a friendly in january last year against zulte waregem, Belgium's sixth or seventh team, they were demolished 9-0.

Zulte put on 6 youth players, where Heracles used their prime XI.

It's like there are 5th division English teams on the game, but not Leeds, Peterborough or MK Dons.

Chelsea Gold 65

Is anyone wanting Michael Ballack for a Good Defender ( prefered LEFT BACK )

Has to be at least 91 :)

PM ME ;)

All I could offer you is Marcell Jansen, a 90 rated LB/LM, but he's considerably younger, so we would probably have to make a 2-part-deal or you have to make me an offer (if you're interested, or desperate enough if no other offers come in ;)).

Ninster just quit a load of teams - came up on my news feed so i nabbed Sevilla in 64 & Boca in 65. Logged in at just the right time! :)

Glad someone got them, gone from 14 teams to 5 now :D can't beat the news feed for providing info like that and if your quick can get some good teams. Sevilla are as they were but for a few additions and boca are untouched. Along with them, left galatassaray who i won the league and chairty shield with, cska, shakhtar,sao paolo, bayern munchen,lazio so a few good teams out there now. Good luck to whoever gets them ;)

GC65- Can't Believe Adam Beat Me to Toloi' date=' We Both Bid 2.75m But He Made His 1st So He Grabbed Him :o

But I Am Signing - [b']Pedro Beda[/b], Uendel, Zezinho & Hopefully Some Other Undisclosed Talents For My Columbus Crew.

NB: Also Any Manager That Has An 80+ Youngster (Or Three! :P) That I Can Loan, Please Let Me Know! ;):)

Romano, i could loan you Volkar Babacan, he's a 20 Y/O keeper. You can have him all season if you want. Also Colin Kazim Kazim, 87 rated 22 year old winger, but I might need him back at some point if i'm short on cover. I'm Fenerbahce btw :D

Romano' date=' i could loan you Volkar Babacan, he's a 20 Y/O keeper. You can have him all season if you want. Also Colin Kazim Kazim, 87 rated 22 year old winger, but I might need him back at some point if i'm short on cover. I'm Fenerbahce btw :D[/quote']

Cheers! :D

Will Make bids Now, Just Make Sure To Let Me Know If you Need Kazim Kazim Back Please. :)

Edit- Chairman Won't Loan Out Kazim Kazim. :o

GC65 Boca - looking to offloan Riquelme. Not looking for much - two good 89+ players' date=' preferably under 28, will get you a 93.

Sevilla GC64 - will consider reasonable offers for anyone, including Jesus Navas, Kanoute & Fabiano.[/quote']

That's much for Riquelme, look at his age and he's not a National player anymore... with Insua joining Boca, he have to take good care... he'll rise cause of the drop out from the national team that's for sure. :D

Seems like I will start quitting some clubs, no problem here, but I think I grabbed some out of greediness, so, am not going to announce them here, it's just I don't want them to get wasted honestly as some are good, and as am not an old school in SM, so I just can't manage all those now, need sometime to figure more things out....

Writing this so you guys don't think I quit for no reason and so... I love my clubs, I love the challenge, and for the sake of that am giving up some to give the chance for others also for me to learn more also to build up my favorite teams...

I thought you were ona bout this guy.. http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=257250

5x AC Milan, Chelsea, Bayern Munich

4x Juventus, Roma, Valencia

3x Man Utd, Atlético Madrid, Lyon

2x Villarreal, Arsenal

1x Barcelona, Sevilla, Liverpool, Fiorentina

All GC sides too, and people said i was greedy :rolleyes:

I thought you were ona bout this guy.. http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=257250

5x AC Milan' date=' Chelsea, Bayern Munich

2x Villarreal, Arsenal

All GC sides too, and people said i was greedy :rolleyes:[/quote']

I thought they were on about him at one point too. He has Inter Milan in GC1 , so thats another one on top of the above. He ruins the teams and makes the gameworld less excitining due to his withdrawal from the transfer system and basically lets the team rot to NMF its ridiculous how one man can have so many good teams

5x AC Milan' date=' Chelsea, Bayern Munich

2x Villarreal, Arsenal

All GC sides too, and people said i was greedy :rolleyes:[/quote']

thats the guy that gets the clubs and does nothing with them. :rolleyes:

Guest Abdel Zizi

I thought they were on about him at one point too. He has Inter Milan in GC1 ' date=' so thats another one on top of the above. He ruins the teams and makes the gameworld less excitining due to his withdrawal from the transfer system and basically lets the team rot to NMF its ridiculous how one man can have so many good teams[/quote']

I feel bad looking at his teams:)

Oh.

I didn't think you were on about it being on just one account..

I will go back to sleep now. :o

Yeah lol ! i was going to say :eek: !!!

I dont buy extra club slots, id prefer a new GM tbh, i have three accounts and on one of them i dont have one single GC team lol.

I think the highest amount of clubs is one my first ever account and GM account, its 16 metinks

just decided. Im going to increase my GC team load. looking at teams in GC15-35. Holla ( of allowed ) if ya see a half decent team

I take it that Jacko was informed of the Sevilla being free' date=' thus meaning SM have taken the team off him in GC64?

I don't think he would have left them himself.[/quote']

Nope - I wasn't informed, just came up on my news feed (so in fact SM informed me :o)

I have a very good Sevilla already and just didn't fancy it tbh, so i quit (but I won't be rejoining the setup so it doesn't count as club hopping :D)