Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest Toggs

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC16 - CSKA Moskva 4-1 Spartak Moskva - Dudu Carnese (2), Kaka & Dzeko put me into 4th going into my UCL game with Barca.

GC20 - Real Madrid 3-0 Espanyol - Simao's first goal in 11 weeks at the club and a Higuain double put me 9 points clear.

GC44 - Stoke City 2-1 Chelsea - Bad loss, but with that, I need two points too guarntee UEFA Cup next season.

GC65 - Benfica 0-1 FC Porto - I love Pawel Brozek! Highest forumer in Portugal, at the moment. :)

I suppose so' date=' i didnt say i hammered them, just pointed out i had more shots and more possesion, Although we all have shock results, i honestly think i may loose the title :(

Your in the SMFA semi aint ya pal, you gonna try turn over the current deficit[/quote']

I played my 1st team against them in the 1st leg lol and they hammered me so will try the reserves :D

This could be an elaborate bluff to surprise you though ;)

Hows this for size... I now play my 2nd team in GC28 with Manchester United has they do better than the 1st team. Leaving out players like Vidic, Gerrard, Ronaldo, Silva, Villa, Benzema. It may seem stupid , but the 2nd team do better. Which is stupid on SM's part.

I think I know where one of those disappointments came :D' date=' finally managed to get some form with my United and i'm right behind you now, basically a straight shoot-out between us, unless we both go on a horrible run.[/quote']

lol yes, but the last time we had a scrap you chickened out before the end, despite the fact you were winning. ;)

Just not been able to crack that formation of yours, happy to have played you twice and still be in front though :)

lol yes' date=' but the last time we had a scrap you chickened out before the end, despite the fact you were winning. ;)

Just not been able to crack that formation of yours, happy to have played you twice and still be in front though :)[/quote']

Will definitely finish this race off ;), you may not know how to crack that formation, but a load of SMFA Cup Winners have (probably about 6/7) :mad::D

Will definitely finish this race off ;)' date=' you may not know how to crack that formation, but a load of SMFA Cup Winners have (probably about 6/7) :mad::D[/quote']

Yes I'm always moaning that I have too many runners up spots but i looked at your profile earlier and I am actually quite lucky in comparison :D

Very mixed night tonight:

GC16 - Sunderland win 3-0 against Bolton, but new star signing Guiza out for 6 weeks with a torn calf :(

GC19 - Ajax draw 1-1 with Heerenveen, with Yaya toure scoring his last goal before his transfer to Milan. Willem II did me a favour by beating PSV 5-2 to put me back top by a point.

GC32 - Udinese beat Roma 3-2. after saving them from relegation when I took them on last season, 2 wins out of 2 fills me with confidence for the new season.

GC52 - 4th placed Sao Paolo hammer 3rd place Gremio 4-0 to overtake them into 3rd place, and with 2nd place Fluminense only drawing takes me to within 3 points of 2nd and an SMFA cup place with 8 games left.

GC58 - Arsenal draw 3-3 with United in a humdinger of a game. Enough to keep me top, with Chelsea beaten by Villa. 2 points clear at the top. Lost Ribery for 3 games through suspension though :(

GC61 - Cardiff draw for the 2nd consecutive game, this time against Bristol City. Currently 3rd after 1 defeat in 1st 10 games.

GC 19: Before around 2 weeks I grabbed desperate Osasuna in division 2 in Spain, 4 matches = 4 wins... put the team back on track as am leading division 2 with them.

Got myself some good deals, still looking for deals, can pay good cash for your players, message me if you have 88+ for sale for any price.

GC 1: Nantes defeated EA Guinamp 3-1 away, to move up to 15th.

GC 27: A severely-weakened Ajax lost 1-0 to De Graafschap, dropped to 6th

GC 59: Huracan are thrashed 6-1 by Arsenal after losing in the Shield Final. Dropped to an all time low of 7th.

Roma win the league in GC56. Thought I'd celebrate by bidding for a new RB, and I get a counter like this: FC Porto have made a counter offer to Roma for Jorge FUCILE of £0 plus Guerrero ANTONIO LOPEZ and Christian PANUCCI

Yeah... thanks. It is of my opinion that people who do that should be shot.

Roma win the league in GC56. Thought I'd celebrate by bidding for a new RB' date=' and I get a counter like this: [i']FC Porto have made a counter offer to Roma for Jorge FUCILE of £0 plus Guerrero ANTONIO LOPEZ and Christian PANUCCI[/i]

Yeah... thanks. It is of my opinion that people who do that should be shot.

ACCEPTTT :)

Then cancel:p

On a more serious note, Giuseppe Rossi scores 7 as Porto kill a neglected Benfica team 12-0...mehehehe:)

PSG GC 65 fall to 19th after losing again... (Nantes:D)

GC 20 Hertha in third place now after winning 5-1 to some weird team. Tom love, your Bremen is poo:)

B.Mon'bach GC 53 climb to 4th after beating Hertha 5-1:cool:

Pretty good night for me :)

Won: 7

Draw: 1

Lose: 3

GC9: Steaua draw with rivals Dinamo to stay 3rd, but BIG game against Juve in 2nd leg of SMFA Cup (4-1 up from first leg! :eek: )

GC30: Win first league game at Hamburg after taking over from New York, to follow up my first leg SMFA Shield win against Feyenoord

GC39: Finish second with Flamengo ..... albeit a long way behind Sao Paulo, but SMFA Shield Semi final to look forward to, 3-0 up from 1st leg.

GC64 & 65: Still got some early season problems with Boca and Benfica ...

P.S Need some help ...

GC56: Still looking for some decent midfielders on loan for my play-off games with Metalist.

GC39: Flamengo have their best two players out of the SMFA Shield semi (and potentially the final) Would much appreciate LB and Winger on loan for 2 games.

Message me if you can help, thanks:D

GC40: Going down to the wire for the title and for european spots. Allan and Adamski 3 points difference...only 2 that can win the league now, 2 games left too. Portsmouth jump into the last european spot 3 points infront of Spurs and Wigan who i beat 5-2 tonight. Everton also creeping up with 49 points.

GC59: Bayern back on track with a 5-2 win over Hannover, Bayern now 6 points from the top of the bundesliga.

GC61: Milan finally getting to grips with the league...a 1-0 win over Siena at the San Siro thanks to Khaladze, puts us 11th and a few points from europa league spot.

GC62: Arsenal keep their winning ways up with a 4-1 victory of Nicks Man City, 2 goals from Simao, 1 from Song and a goal from Eduardo, 3 points clear at top :)

GC63: Fiorentina thrash Atkins Roma 5-1 (: and go second in Serie A, really enjoying managing this Fiorentina side. Last wednesday we beat Internazionale 3-0 :)

GC 4 - Grimsby Town 4-0 Swansea City - A good win sees the mighty Mariners go 8th in the Division 2 table after 18 games. I'd love it if I got them to Division 1!

GC 10 - AEK Athens 4-1 Dinamo Zagreb - After 2 defeats, nice to get back to winning ways.

GC 12 - PSV Eindhoven 0-1 SC Heerenveen - PSV lose but still top by 13 points with 10 games to play, hopefully won't throw it away.

GC 13 - Wigan Athletic 1-3 Arsenal - Keissling's second consecutive hat-trick sees Arsenal stay in third.

GC 14 - Dynamo Moscow 1-0 Zenit - Disappointing defeat moves us down to second after 22 games.

GC 18 - Palermo 1-3 Milan - Good win moves us up to 5th and just two points off 3rd place.

GC 26 - Zenit 1-2 Dynamo Kiev - Leaves us down to second but only four games into the season.

GC 27 - Man United 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Only early in the season, not the greatest start ever so a win was good.

GC 44 - AJ Auxerre 1-3 Marseille - The win sees us stay top and with other teams around us losing, we're now top by 2 points with 2 games to go. 5th place are only 3 points off us though.

GC 47 - Atletico Mineiro 1-1 Sao Paulo - Disappointing result but Botafogo's loss takes us top with 2 games to go. Last game of the season is against Botafogo.

GC 48 - Werder Bremen 1-1 Bayer Leverkusen - Bayer Leverkusen win the league thanks to Dabrowski's 70th minute equaliser. Really pleased with that after we were way behind in mid-season, and now got an SMFA Shield Semi-Final Second leg match coming up after drawing the first leg 3-3.

GC 49 - Valencia 3-4 Almeria - Not doing well recently, hopefully will just qualify for Europe.

GC 51 - Vitoria de Guimaraes 0-2 Sporting Lisbon - Already won the league so wasn't too important.

GC 52 - Inter Milan 3-3 AC Milan - 3-0 down after 65 minutes, but goals from Steven Gerrard (67), Lucho Gonzalez (85) and Amauri (87) rescued a point for Inter.

GC 55 - Bayern Munich 6-0 VFL Bochum - Good win for Bayern, still very early in the season though.

GC 57 - Sao Paulo 1-2 Cruzeiro - Gutted! Back down to second with 6 games left.

GC 58 - Lyon 1-0 Paris Saint-Germain - Good win sees us close the gap on first place to 9 points, after it was 15 points a week ago.

GC 59 - Newcastle United 2-1 Crystal Palace - Good win, top by 4 points after 20 games.

GC 64 - Shakhtar 1-1 Rubin - Too many draws for me so far.

Also in GC 35 World Cup, Serbia beat Brazil 4-1 to win all three group games, progressing to Round 1 where we will play Argentina. We actually would have been better losing tonight as we would have played Denmark instead. Good night for me overall :)

GC7- Spurs win 4 on a trot and now are back in contention for the SMFA champiuons cup places.

GC13- Fenerbahce win and still in the top 2 I think.

GC10- Udinese get hammered 4-1 by napoli:eek:

GC19-Catania win again and now looking good for promotion. 6 points in front of Nick's Cagliari

GC46-Arsenal rap up the league in style courtesy of a 5-0 thrashing of someone. But ANOTHER injury. make that 5 in 5 now and I am playing normal.

GC57-Notts County draw 3-3 against Macclesfield. now only 1 point ahead of 3rd place team after a disastrous run of form.

GC65- United win 4-0 against WHU. 2 games 2 4-0 wins excluding the 3-0 win over Villareal in the SMFA cup.

:)

GC7- Spurs win 4 on a trot and now are back in contention for the SMFA champiuons cup places.

GC13- Fenerbahce win and still in the top 2 I think.

GC10- Udinese get hammered 4-1 by napoli:eek:

GC19-Catania win again and now looking good for promotion. 6 points in front of Nick's Cagliari

GC46-Arsenal rap up the league in style courtesy of a 5-0 thrashing of someone. But ANOTHER injury. make that 5 in 5 now and I am playing normal.

GC57-Notts County draw 3-3 against Macclesfield. now only 1 point ahead of 3rd place team after a disastrous run of form.

GC65- United win 4-0 against WHU. 2 games 2 4-0 wins excluding the 3-0 win over Villareal in the SMFA cup.

:)

Its nicks Atlanta im Cagliari :P but being 4th isnt too bad ill challenge u and nick for it

GC26- Newcastle carry on their dismal start to the league with a 2-1 defeat at the hands of an unmanaged sheff united. Good job im concentrating on the smfa cup this season :D

GC31- Milan with a resounding 5-1 win away to empoli with fabiano smashing in a hatrick

GC61- Man utd with a 3 nil win against west ham to keep me in the title hunt