Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Feel free to take Ortigoza and Parker on loan from my Ajax to help you get on your feet ;)

EDIT: Oh' date=' and Phil Bardsley too if you want to make it three!![/quote']

Thanks mate. I made a bid for Tomas Rincon as well. Could really do with a DM to see me through the next week or so.

Edit: Thanks ;)

I might have some forwards available in GC42 (Man United)' date=' might only be 85 though not sure tbh.[/quote']

Thanks mate. I put a loan bid in for Manucho :)

you'r only 10 points behind the last play off spot. so if you hit a good patch you might have a chance of promotion

It's a big ask. We'll see ;)

You boys are inspiring me !

with all this talk of " you can do it " only 10 points behind play off zones :P got Hull tonight and they are one place out of play off zone, massive game, i dont wanna go up ( wont happen anyway ) but i want as much money as possible for where i finish lol

GC19 bournemouth that is.

Aaron this week, in the columbian ratings im expecting a few increases, Solano a young striker has already increased and should do next time roud i need the cash and i wanna sell if your interested. Take a look ( Bournemouth ) - good youth to buy, will increase once more i belive.

Got distracted while setting tactics so my team from Monday night will play again in GC40 :o Hopefully they win and Adam loses :o

lol the form im on, that will probably happen , if i loose three games in a row, its a disgrace lol.

Considering before this little run i only lost 4 all season lol

lol the form im on' date=' that will probably happen , if i loose three games in a row, its a disgrace lol.

Considering before this little run i only lost 4 all season lol[/quote']

I loose three in a row, to 2 pap teams and to one mid table, ME is ajoke at times. I just dont uderstand why i lost 4 in 35 games then 3 out of 3 ? cheers lol

Congrats Allan. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

EDIT : finish second in gc8 aswel.

GC16 - Gokhan Unal scores four first half goals in the space of just 18 minutes, as my CSKA trash Lokomotiv 5-2. The result puts me into third, amoungst the top group of Shaktar & Zenit.

GC20 - Messi scores on his debut but it's not enough too salvage a win against a VERY GOOD Villareal side. Pepe sent off and will be missed in key games, including El Classico.

GC44 - Reuslt yet too come in.

GC65 - Mainly the second team out go down 1-0 too Sporting Braga. Had two players sent off (7th and 61st minute) which confused me as I use Hard tackling alot without much consequence until that result. That means both Cleber Santana & Alvaro Perriera will miss the game against forumer managed Sporting CP (Caleb).

GC66 - Good 4-3 win against Blackburn Rovers without almost all of the first team. Kuyt hat-trick, and him, along with Reina, Henry & Aquilani, were my only first teamers. Ballack SHOULD arrive tommorow for 25M, providing the Chelsea manager doesn't stitch me up, as he did for Deco (For the sake of just 1.5M Million!)

I loose three in a row' date=' to 2 pap teams and to one mid table, ME is ajoke at times. I just dont uderstand why i lost 4 in 35 games then 3 out of 3 ? cheers lol

Congrats Allan. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

I had a similar sort of situation in GC28 with my Man United, way back. Was about 16 points clear with 7 games left, lost them all bar 1 and lost the title on GD. It was as if SM didn't want me to win the league. To add insult to injury, I also lost the SMFA Cup final to Santos. What a complete joke that was.

I loose three in a row' date=' to 2 pap teams and to one mid table, ME is ajoke at times. I just dont uderstand why i lost 4 in 35 games then 3 out of 3 ? cheers lol

Congrats Allan. :mad:[/quote']

I told you Liverpool would win the league :D Seriously though i didnt ever think i would :o

GC40 Liverpool - League Champions :D

GC39 Chelsea - Finish league Runner-Up

GC42 Man Utd - Finish 5th :o Fell badly after 10 games with only 1 winm terrible run after SMFA Cup Final loss

GC46 Real Madrid - Finish Runner-Up behind Barcelona

I told you Liverpool would win the league :D Seriously though i didnt ever think i would :o

GC40 Liverpool - League Champions :D

GC39 Chelsea - Finish league Runner-Up

GC42 Man Utd - Finish 5th :o Fell badly after 10 games with only 1 winm terrible run after SMFA Cup Final loss

GC46 Real Madrid - Finish Runner-Up behind Barcelona

Im genuinley peeved with the ME, its beyond me :S

I've popped on and off of Soccermanager all day anyway, and when i've been on, ALL DAY, i've been looking too see if GC68 has been made.

And i've just found out, it's Next Wednesday :rolleyes:

Gaz sorry about Guthrie lol when my deals go through hes my first buy ill have 24mil when i get Guthrie and that will go on 2 wide players ;)

adam hows ur newcastle coming on ?

The actual squad is coming along nicely, results have been ok so far, won one lost one.

Worst night ever in GC's for me . Not kidding lol

I've popped on and off of Soccermanager all day anyway' date=' and when i've been on, ALL DAY, i've been looking too see if GC68 has been made.

And i've just found out, it's Next Wednesday :rolleyes:[/quote']

Lol. A wasted day. I mean it even says Wed 19th :P

Lol. A wasted day. I mean it even says Wed 19th :P

:P

I've actually done alot today, it's just when i've been on :rolleyes:

Still... :P