Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

SM reduced his rep by mistake because he constantly joined GC's' date=' its just to stop him from joining them, he gets to keep his other clubs, i sent a ticket about it, and it said that. ;)[/quote']

"By accident"? or accidently on purpose?

EDIT: me neither Barry, I have an idea, but tbh I was totally innocent and no amount of e-mails/tickets would give a full explanation :(

EDIT: me neither Barry' date=' I have an idea, but tbh I was totally innocent and no amount of e-mails/tickets would give a full explanation :([/quote']

It wasn't by mistake, it was because he was constantly joining GC's, destorying the teams, and then quitting them, so they reduced his rep so he can't join GC's, but they let him keep his GC clubs.

EDIT: me neither Barry' date=' I have an idea, but tbh I was totally innocent and no amount of e-mails/tickets would give a full explanation :([/quote']

Ya they never replied. :P I think they should ask the other manager involed whether they think they did wrong or not

yh but he never does anything with them' date=' just leaves them[/quote']

I found him ok in gc31 swapped lampard for felipe melo and fletcher and cash, but unless he is interested in any of your players it's like getting blood out of a stone and has assembled a harem of gc teams, would love that account

Incredible Luck I mean I would love to find out the way he knows what teams are going to come free. He must have a different way to the Usual. Only manager on here I can safely say I would like to have all of his 45 teams lol.

Also, I have two German and 1 French Cup Final tonight and hoping to make two doubles for the season in GC 3 with the Smfa and German Cup and in GC 42 with the SMfa and the French Cup.

i have just seen Bosančeros account :eek: 45 teams' date=' cant name them but all top teams :( lucky guy, even at 5 in the morning he must be lucky.[/quote']

Not really - if you can be bothered to get up it's quite easy. There's not great competition. I am currently doing a deal with him in GC15 but looking after 45 teams is next to impossible so i imagine some of them do get neglected

Not really - if you can be bothered to get up it's quite easy. There's not great competition. I am currently doing a deal with him in GC15 but looking after 45 teams is next to impossible so i imagine some of them do get neglected

He likes the higher rated players, pretty good deal there ;).

On Gold 15: Tasci arrived for 2m+Grygera, so I now finally have another 90 CB. Still have too many full-backs, so Marcelo can go in exchange for a forward, Jagielka, Valera (87), Agbonlahor, Hoarau and Adebayor all available too.

He likes the higher rated players' date=' pretty good deal there ;).

On Gold 15: Tasci arrived for 2m+Grygera, so I now finally have another 90 CB. Still have too many full-backs, so Marcelo can go in exchange for a forward, Jagielka, Valera (87), Agbonlahor, Hoarau and Adebayor all available too.[/quote']

Very good as long as it gets past his chairman B)

Bringing In Riera For My Ajax In GC 64. Suljemani And Van Der Viel Head To Liverpool. Pretty Fair Deal For Both Teams There :)

Also Took Over Hudds In GC 33 YDay And Brought In Ruffier For CV From A External :D. Pretty Happy, Selling Oldies And Bringing In Youth. :) Any Loans?

Lol at Dai.

He was selling Sneijder in GC 45.

I made him an enquiry on here' date=' asking him if he would like a deal for Chyhrynsky (CB 22 90), a big target of Barcelona, and Arda Turan (W 22 90), a real whizz.

He politely rejected this deal, which I understood.

Today I saw he has sold Sneijder for Malouda (29 91) and Anelka (30 92).

Now, I realize the majority on here is English and loves the home country and it's players, but am I the only one who thinks thats a (far) worse deal than I offered?[/quote']

I would rather take the deal he accepted, than the one you offered.

Ultimately the positions i needed would be the major deciding factor but on face value your offer is worse.

GC3 Schalke 04: Won German Cup tonight. Great Season overrall season overrall won the Smfa Champions Cup with them to and Came 3rd in the league and won the shield!

GC 42 Lyon: Won the the Smfa Champions Cup, Runner Up in the league to Tom and Runner up in the Cup tonight losing 1-0 to Bordeaux.

GC 39 Werder Bremen: Lost the German Cup Final 2-1 to Bayern Munich tonight. Overrall a good season 3rd place in the league, got to the final of the cup and the quater finals of the Smfa Shield.

Guest Abdel Zizi

i have just seen Bosančeros account :eek: 45 teams' date=' cant name them but all top teams :( lucky guy, even at 5 in the morning he must be lucky.[/quote']

Yeah I said the same 2 pages ago.

He went from making his best players unavailable to every player unavailable.

Honestly I think he has friends within the SM board or something, because of the amount of gigantic teams.

If Roy Keane (who is pretty annoying yes) should have a reduced rep and a restriction for new gc's, and certainly Bosanceros should have it too.