Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Anyone elses player fitness lower than it should be?

Yeah, considering some of my teams havn't played since saturday..they're quite low for four days rest :o.

Those new icons for the NMF, SUS etc, very annoying as they dont really stand out :o Dunno what you lot think.

Yeah' date=' considering some of my teams havn't played since saturday..they're quite low for four days rest :o.

Those new icons for the NMF, SUS etc, very annoying as they dont really stand out :o Dunno what you lot think.[/quote']

yeh am colour blind and finding it hard to make them out

I just rejected an offer from Bolonga ' date=' a Division 1 Italian outfit.

Currently 19th and their squad is not the greatest. But would be a real good challenge in a very competitive division and setup ![/quote']

Took them:o. Can't make any promises but I'm going to give it a shot. Bar the one player, its a poo team:p:o

Took them:o. Can't make any promises but I'm going to give it a shot. Bar the one player' date=' its a poo team:p:o[/quote']

Good effort Sheva, like i said it will be tough so expectations arent that high pal :)

You have a little time to try and salavage division one status, but maybe getting relegated would be a good thing ?

Either way, im sure you can attempt to transform the squad pal.

Will be tough as you undoubtedly know, because their squad is poo at best lol.

Anyways welcome to GC19.(BEST GC)

Good effort Sheva' date=' like i said it will be tough so expectations arent that high pal :)

You have a little time to try and salavage division one status, but maybe getting relegated would be a good thing ?

Either way, im sure you can attempt to transform the squad pal.

Will be tough as you undoubtedly know, because their squad is poo at best lol.

Anyways welcome to GC19.(BEST GC)[/quote']

Thank you:)

Yea maybe relegation is a good thing.

If anyone has any loans, do let me know. Thanks:)

Gold Championship 68 has been rescheduled to be created on Thursday 20th August, 2009. For full details please visit the Game News.

:/

EDIT: Gold Championship 68 will now be created on Thursday 20th August, 2009, at 22:00 pm Game Time.

Not another 10PM one :|

No need for others to post this message now.

Guest Abdel Zizi

LOL at me?

Does the fact that I didn't need a CB enter your mind at all? Does the fact that I needed a striker and a winger enter your thoughts?

If you know nothing about what I want how can you say my deal is (far) worse than what you offered? Oh' date=' because you didn't get the player.:rolleyes:

I am happy with the deal I got. A bit cheap for him maybe but it has boosted my weak positions.

So tbh. I LOL at you. ;)

As for Bosanceros. He only deals if you have players he wants. Its very annoying when he has every player unavailable but I have had very nice replies from him after he has offered for my players and I have PM'ed to counter.. I have done 4 deals with him this week.

He is still very annoying though. I want to bid for loads of his players.:o[/quote']

If you read the aporx 30 posts after that one, you'll notice I said a couple of times, you will probably needed players on that position, and that's why it would be a good deal for you.

I was just pointing out I would like my 2 younger players better than the two older ones you've got, seeing they have time and value on their side.

LOL at me?

Does the fact that I didn't need a CB enter your mind at all? Does the fact that I needed a striker and a winger enter your thoughts?

If you know nothing about what I want how can you say my deal is (far) worse than what you offered? Oh' date=' because you didn't get the player.:rolleyes:

I am happy with the deal I got. A bit cheap for him maybe but it has boosted my weak positions.

So tbh. I LOL at you. ;)

[b']As for Bosanceros. He only deals if you have players he wants[/b]. Its very annoying when he has every player unavailable but I have had very nice replies from him after he has offered for my players and I have PM'ed to counter.. I have done 4 deals with him this week.

He is still very annoying though. I want to bid for loads of his players.:o

Dosn't everybody thou lol - I wouldn't consider a deal if the players or player offered didn't strenghten my team, particulary if It was for a 90+ rated player in a team

GC19- anyone got any loans of 86+ defenders for one game tonight for my Ajax side?

I currently have:

3 suspended

1 injured

2 still not fully match fit after injury/signing them when NMF

Any help would be very, very much appreciated :D

starting to get on my nerves this, still chasing the quintuple, I also have a CM and 2 fwds injured as well, can cope with them, but the defence I have a fit RB and that's about it as my 1st choice back 4 played on Monday :rolleyes:

Brandao 85 CB again avaliable on a short-term basis you could keep him for cover if you want providing I get no injuries in the upcoming matches

You're single-handedly bailing me out here, thankyou thankyou thankyou.

I promise to inlclude you in my quintuple winning speech :P