Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Gold 3: Ajax picked up the Holland and Belgium Cup on Tuesday for a League and Cup Double.

Gold 13: Roma beat nearest rivals AC Milan 5-3, and stay 13 points ahead with 12 games to go.

Gold 19: 9 points ahead of Jack's Schalke with 4 to go after a 6-2 drubbing of Bremen, Zhirkov will miss the rest of the season!

Gold 22: Gerrard scores a brace on his debut and gets MoM in a 6-1 thrashing of Roma, putting Inter 6 points clear!

Gold 59: Jack loses again, but fortunately this time Man Utd beat Liverpool 1-0 and go 2 points clear. Now Jack will start winning again :o

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

Gold 3: Ajax picked up the Holland and Belgium Cup on Tuesday for a League and Cup Double.

Gold 13: Roma beat nearest rivals AC Milan 5-3' date=' and stay 13 points ahead with 12 games to go.

Gold 19: 9 points ahead of Jack's Schalke with 4 to go after a 6-2 drubbing of Bremen, Zhirkov will miss the rest of the season!

Gold 22: Gerrard scores a brace on his debut and gets MoM in a 6-1 thrashing of Roma, putting Inter 6 points clear!

Gold 59: Jack loses again, but fortunately this time Man Utd beat Liverpool 1-0 and go 2 points clear. Now Jack will start winning again :o[/quote']

Anyone available at your Bayern, just took over Wolfsburg.

Giggs etc available if you're interested

Guest Abdel Zizi

Only player I'm interested in is Dzeko and I'm guessing he's not available' date=' the rest are too old, so don't think we can deal.[/quote']

No problem, with Edin's current value I can't get alot for him.

He'll probably stay forever at my team, as I hope he'll get his 91, although a 90 will also be fine, to start.

GC46 - The season ended long time back and the new season is supposed to begin on 31st August. Until then I cannot do any deals cause I cannot make up the difference in cash as I only have 1 million odd. this is thing SM should look into. Maybe as soon as the season ends start allocating budgets?

Very interested in him sir' date=' Barca. PM in game but popping out now.[/quote']

I would like to sya well done mate, although i got Error Message when i try to take them I ma just glad I got a Team (lazio), nice to see Braca got a Manager what knows what theyre doin ;), Tbh I am not fussed sure i missed Barca, but end of day its a game and i have got my prev targets so i Cannot complain :)

Pandev cna go 90+ and 89+ :) No OAP's got enough as it is

I would like to sya well done mate' date=' although i got Error Message when i try to take them I ma just glad I got a Team (lazio), nice to see Braca got a Manager what knows what theyre doin ;), Tbh I am not fussed sure i missed Barca, but end of day its a game and i have got my prev targets so i Cannot complain :)

Pandev cna go 90+ and 89+ :) No OAP's got enough as it is[/quote']

Hi Sir

Thanks for the kind words, i hit the 'take control of team' button, it took ages to load up and then it came up with a blank screen... I thought my chance had gone so i logged out then back in to see Barca GC68 on my home page :D

First attempt at GC got my target of Juventus, second attempt got Barca. Only want a Real now and i think i am done with GC teams for a while!

Got Villarreal at last last night

:D, it was weird how I got them though. I went into gc 68 and only Barca and Real were taken in Spain and clicked take control of Villarreal and the overview was loading but then this message appeared saying, "there is a problem connecting to the Soccer Manager website please try again later". I was like oh no ive missed them again went back clicked take control of Zenit and went straight into my home and said already control club in this game world. I scrolled and it was Villarreal in my clubs, I was shocked lol. Did this happen to anyone else?

:D' date=' it was weird how I got them though. I went into gc 68 and only Barca and Real were taken in Spain and clicked take control of Villarreal and the overview was loading but then this message appeared saying, "there is a problem connecting to the Soccer Manager website please try again later". I was like oh no ive missed them again went back clicked take control of Zenit and went straight into my home and said already control club in this game world. I scrolled and it was Villarreal in my clubs, I was shocked lol. Did this happen to anyone else? [/font']

I got that too message too, I got Arsenal :)

:D' date=' it was weird how I got them though. I went into gc 68 and only Barca and Real were taken in Spain and clicked take control of Villarreal and the overview was loading but then this message appeared saying, "there is a problem connecting to the Soccer Manager website please try again later". I was like oh no ive missed them again went back clicked take control of Zenit and went straight into my home and said already control club in this game world. I scrolled and it was Villarreal in my clubs, I was shocked lol. Did this happen to anyone else? [/font']

Yes sir me also, the error DID NOT stop people from getting their desired team as the general idea seems to be. When clicking onto Barca and then take contol the page just froze for about 15 seconds then the page loaded up blank with error in the search bar. I tried pressing back to try again but then the error page was back there also.

I closed my browser then opened up a new one logged in and saw barca on my home page. If people missed out on the team it was because they weren't the fastest onto it not because the error although a new server will come in handy. Trying for Real in GC69 and then i'm done for a while if i am successful although that is the hardest of all to get!