• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I also did exactly the same , clicked take control , wouldnt load , so went back in GC68 to try and grab Leverkusen as that was the only club i saw free tried to take over them , said already own a club in this gameworld , went back to homepage and there was Madrid :D

Neways.....

Ronaldo + Kaka must go asap ;)

Sergio Ramos + Casillas + M. Diarra + Van Der Vaart + Nistelroy also to leave :)

These crazy part ex deals really do amuse me, people want the world for standard players, or young players for old playes, think ill do a Bosančeros and just not dable in the market. I mean in GC68 with genoa, i offered Domenico Criscito for Kakha Kaladze with milan and got countered Criscito and palladino, think my problem is im offering deals i would accept, ah well nevermind

Got Villarreal at last last night

:D' date=' it was weird how I got them though. I went into gc 68 and only Barca and Real were taken in Spain and clicked take control of Villarreal and the overview was loading but then this message appeared saying, "there is a problem connecting to the Soccer Manager website please try again later". I was like oh no ive missed them again went back clicked take control of Zenit and went straight into my home and said already control club in this game world. I scrolled and it was Villarreal in my clubs, I was shocked lol. Did this happen to anyone else? [/font']

Yeah, happened to me, same with Atletico, but this time I only tried to then get WBA :o

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM would like to apologise for the delay in creation of the Game World due to server problems, this was due to the high number of managers clicking and waiting on the Game World during creation and immediately after creation.

We have decided to move all current and future Gold Game Worlds to their own dedicated server to resolve this issue. This will also mean that Gold Game Worlds will be quick to use and have their matches played instantly.

We will also be changing the way they are created in future, making them in advance but locked and then simply opening them at the designated time.

Again sorry for these problems and any inconvenience caused.

SM would like to apologise for the delay in creation of the Game World due to server problems' date=' this was due to the high number of managers clicking and waiting on the Game World during creation and immediately after creation.

We have decided to move all current and future Gold Game Worlds to their own dedicated server to resolve this issue. This will also mean that Gold Game Worlds will be quick to use and have their matches played instantly.

We will also be changing the way they are created in future, making them in advance but locked and then simply opening them at the designated time.

Again sorry for these problems and any inconvenience caused.[/quote']

Excellent already loooking forward to the next gc now

Excellent already loooking forward to the next gc now

It should be good from now on.

Not quite sure why they didn't do this in the first place if they could but at least its being done now.

I never fancy my chances at getting good teams but at least they will be made with no errors from now on. (Hopefully :o)

It should be good from now on.

Not quite sure why they didn't do this in the first place if they could but at least its being done now.

I never fancy my chances at getting good teams but at least they will be made with no errors from now on. (Hopefully :o)

Yeah was funny last night as i clicked on loads of teams getting that same error message, still ended up with genoa, Hopefully they will announce one soon, be good to try and get a team now

Been busy out celebrating exam results, so only just checked results from Wednesday, poor commitment I know ...:rolleyes:

Won: 7

Drew: 2

Lost: 1

GC5: Ajax up to second and starting to narrow the gap on first place Feyenoord

GC27: Minnows Sporting upset Barcelona 4-0 to maintain push for survival

GC30: Hamburger SV unbeaten after six, one point off top.

GC50: Fluminense win the Brazilian Division 1 title

Guest Daragh

GC6: Took over Dinamo Zagreb earlier. Anyone in this setup?

GC55: Took over Sampdoria yesterday. Everyone except Palombo (I like him :)) can go.

GC53: Panathanaikos managed to sign Gabriel Torje for £6 million.

GC64: Roma capture the signing of Sebastien Bassong on a deal worth £6 million and Max Tonetto.

GC 13: Zaragoza 1-3 Arsenal - Arsenal progress to SMFA Champions Cup Quarter Final, beating Zaragoza 5-2 on aggregate. We have FC Porto in the Quarter Finals. Just looked at their squad and it’s better than I expected, hope they play their second team like I do otherwise I think we’ll get knocked out.

GC 35: Rangers 1-3 Fiorentina - Good win in SMFA Champions Cup group stages after losing 1-0 to Sevilla in the first match.

GC 47: Sao Paulo 1-1 Vitoria - Won on penalties to get to the Brazilian Cup Final, quitting them after the final as I don’t want 2 Sao Paulo’s, so hopefully I can get a winning honour before I quit them.

GC 66: Celtic 2-1 FC Porto - Another defeat in the SMFA Cup. Celtic did play their strongest team though, not making excuses like :rolleyes:. My second team with Porto is quite poor, need to get some more players in really....

Good night on the whole :)

GC66 - A double from Mr.Henry with goals either side of the half outdid Craig's Roma, which I was surprised too do. Top the group after 2 games from Shakhtar.

Also decided too sign Marco Motta from Roma too. Should arrive tommorow with Lucas & Insua leaving. Costly deal for sure, but i'm aiming for a team with backup in all posistions, and this deals a big step towards that.

Kuyt can leave for a 91+ Winger or RM. Not too desprate on selling, as he's a winger himself, but i'd rather a proper winger or RM too complete my squad. Can offer Kuyt along with 3M (3.2M remaining budget)

GC66 - All of thirteen minutes later, Kuyt departing too Shakhtar, with Fernandinho & Kravchenko arriving. Kravchenko is avaliable too loan on his arrival at Anfield. :)

GC68: Almost Got Rafael from Manchester Utd for Lell and a sum of cash.

Got cancelled in the last minute :mad: and hes now made a counter offer that includes Lell and Pranjic :o

Bayern in desperate need of a CM. Toni, Klose, Lell, Van buyten all available and more.

GC68: Almost Got Rafael from Manchester Utd for Lell and a sum of cash.

Got cancelled in the last minute :mad: and hes now made a counter offer that includes Lell and Pranjic :o

Bayern in desperate need of a CM. Toni' date=' Klose, Lell, Van buyten all available and more.[/quote']

thought you were Morelia