Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Milan GC7 - Deal just agreed and accepted for Samir Nasri of Atletico Madrid will see Ashley Cole and Freddie Sears leave the San Siro.

Liverpool GC39 - Argentinan star Maruo Formica and German prospect Konstantin Rausch arrived at Anfield today. Liverpool are still looking to agree some further deals in the next couple of days should anyone be looking for some last minute signings.

Ajax GC6 - would still like to sign a new keeper. Previous attempts have completely failed as no-one is looking to sell. Attractive offers available for a world class keeper!

Just quit my barcelona Gc 64 as i am leaving sm after 3 years. Good luck if u get them on offer :)

So, Why Are You Quitting?

Sm just isnt wat it used to be. I dont reli enjoy sm as much now and i keep forgettin to do tactics ect. I want to give someone else the chance to manage big teams in a gc. Also, i feel like after 3 years i need a break from sm and i am now entering year 13 wen i get back and need to concentrate more on exams ect in order to get a place at uni.

Even though sm hasnt effected my preparation for exams or my exam results i now feel that this is the best time to leave.

I still feel that sm is a gr8 game and have always been a fan but over the past few months i have unfortunately lost alot of intrest.

Dont worry, i may be back one day :P

Sm just isnt wat it used to be. I dont reli enjoy sm as much now and i keep forgettin to do tactics ect. I want to give someone else the chance to manage big teams in a gc. Also' date=' i feel like after 3 years i need a break from sm and i am now entering year 13 wen i get back and need to concentrate more on exams ect in order to get a place at uni.

Even though sm hasnt effected my preparation for exams or my exam results i now feel that this is the best time to leave.

I still feel that sm is a gr8 game and have always been a fan but over the past few months i have unfortunately lost alot of intrest.

Dont worry, i may be back one day :P[/quote']

Good lol :D

Me too' date=' I have a standard account which works just fine, but my gold account gives me the wesite error message :confused:

As you say, maybe they are working on the servers, although no message on the news feed telling us of this?????[/quote']

Must be.

I have tried adding a new club on my non-GM account and I get the same message I get when I try and log in on my GM.

Just be patient lads. :)

Picked Up Hertha In GC19. 17th with 3 games remaining. as long as i win every game, and Greuther Fureth 15th lose every game its ok. but i highly doubt im going to win every game! :(

Picked Up Hertha In GC19. 17th with 3 games remaining. as long as i win every game' date=' and Greuther Fureth 15th lose every game its ok. but i highly doubt im going to win every game! :([/quote']

No way should a squad like that be struggling where it is!! :eek:

Should be a comfortable mid-table side at least. Mind you, you shouldn't have too many problems bouncing straight back.

And no it's not a cross setup thing' date=' I just boght a keeper for his value + my keeper... the manager left the setup somedays after for not finding any interesting teams or getting transfers, so he left... the other manager messaged me also, as his reputation got reduced... WTH?! :([/quote']

There is absolutely no point of coming on here and bemoaning your "bad luck" if SM have caught you for cheating. There is absolutely nothing anyone here can do for you, and if anything one of the Devs may come on and air your dirty laundry in public.

If you honestly feel that you have done nothing wrong then you need to plead your case to the Support Team via a ticket.

To be fair though, the manager should be given right to appeal before the sanctions are handed out. Maybe suspend the account with the teams still intact and allow the manager to plead his case.

I'm all for sounding out the cheats etc, it's not so much what they are doing, it's the way they are doing it.

Maybe a version of events from the manager/managers involved, and then make a decision when all the evidence is looked at.

At least a full explanation of why it's happened would be better, rather than the copy and paste stuff which is put into the tickets atm.