• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sounds like the best italy in a gc:eek:

congrats on bringing in Kaka mate:)

Thx, has somebody already pointed out to you Mimsovic actually should be Misimovic in your sig?

gc13-Borrusia Dortmund - Looking for forward 91/92 will give Cisse+Frei

gc1-1.Fc Kaiserlauten(spelling)- Misimovic can go for a cm

gc10-Derry City-Need loans Badly 85+

gc62-Flamengo-Looking for forward 90/91 for adriano would have to be a 90 under 24 or a 91 of any age

gc32-Athletic Club-Looking for players 90+ in every position p/ex+cash

gc49-Wigan-Willing to swap Palacios for an 88+ forward

gc34-Flamengo-Rosina and Da Silva(90) can go for p/ex

gc19-Auxxere(spelling)-Want to buy players 87+ffor cash

gc50-Galatasary-Want to buy players 89+ for p/ex

Please pm me if you want to do any deals:)

gc13-Borrusia Dortmund - Looking for forward 91/92 will give Cisse+Frei

gc1-1.Fc Kaiserlauten(spelling)- Misimovic can go for a cm

gc10-Derry City-Need loans Badly 85+

gc62-Flamengo-Looking for forward 90/91 for adriano would have to be a 90 under 24 or a 91 of any age

gc32-Athletic Club-Looking for players 90+ in every position p/ex+cash

gc49-Wigan-Willing to swap Palacios for an 88+ forward

gc34-Flamengo-Rosina and Da Silva(90) can go for p/ex

gc19-Auxxere(spelling)-Want to buy players 87+ffor cash

gc50-Galatasary-Want to buy players 89+ for p/ex

Please pm me if you want to do any deals:)

Anyone?:o

Message was too short

Guest Abdel Zizi

The deal reported to be worth £31,000,000 plus Wayne ROONEY and Cristiano RONALDO involving Bafetimbi GOMIS of AS Saint-Etienne and Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

GC 45 going berserk, second one this week.

I know the Real manager by dealing with him, and he's so fed up with the new Saint-Etienne gaffer that he decided to show him how stupid his counter offers are.

Let's just hope for Real his chairman doesn't get a mental breakdown and let's it through :D

EDIT: lost the first game of the season with 2-0 to a very ugly looking Palermo.

Kaka out for 4 weeks. All is back to the old it seems

The deal reported to be worth £31' date='000,000 plus Wayne ROONEY and Cristiano RONALDO involving Bafetimbi GOMIS of AS Saint-Etienne and Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

GC 45 going berserk, second one this week.

I know the Real manager by dealing with him, and he's so fed up with the new Saint-Etienne gaffer that he decided to show him how stupid his counter offers are.

Let's just hope for Real his chairman doesn't get a mental breakdown and let's it through :D

EDIT: lost the first game of the season with 2-0 to a very ugly looking Palermo.

Kaka out for 4 weeks. All is back to the old it seems[/quote']I did this with one manager before, i was benfica he was Barcelona and he kept offering cash for one of my better players, again and again i rejected. I finally countered Messi and Xavi (or something like that) Our accounts were linked and i was unable to join GC's he was in. A few tickets later the accounts got unlinked.

But be warned, dont try stupid counters :o

I did this with one manager before' date=' i was benfica he was Barcelona and he kept offering cash for one of my better players, again and again i rejected. I finally countered Messi and Xavi (or something like that) Our accounts were linked and i was unable to join GC's he was in. A few tickets later the accounts got unlinked.

But be warned, dont try stupid counters :o[/quote']

Happenned to me aswell. Not worth the hassle of getting the account unlinked..... :o

Cannot be really botherd to find all reuslts agin got a few good'ens :) however some not great liek my Milan lost 4-0 to top Juve :o:p:( however...

GC11- I have now Somehow managed to reduce it to 3 points to get to top as PSV with 3 games left, also have Quaters of Cup, But i was like mid table not long ago, i ahve made quiet a few new signing recently, may have summin to do with it :)

and ...

GC35- My Hammers are still Unbetane and sit 3rd, only side to remain unbeaten :)

Guest TOM_HEMY

Alrihgt night tonight

won-5

drew-3

Lost-2

Still waiting on 3 more to come in.

Pleased in GC60 because after an appauling start with 8 points from 11 games I've now managed to get them to 7th place tied on points with 6th:D btw anyone who takes over a division 5 club, I can strongly recommend signing Ben Webster from MyPa, the best midfielder 19 league games 5 goals 2 assists pretty good for a DM you've got to admit.