• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Only Just checked my results from Saturday a mixed bag:

GC 14 PSV 0 Brugge 0

my first points dropped after 6games in this GC this point moves PSV up to the heady heights of 19th and off the bottom after 29games :P Not to bothered was resting all my big name stars I have brought in to give the Dutch cup a real go with the 2nd round match on Monday against Excelsior

GC 19 Napoli 0 Torino 0

Disappointing result leaves me in 4th 5 points ahead of both Fiorentina and Lazio in the race for SMFA Cup football with 3 games left but with difficult fixtures against Udinese and Fiorentina to come wouldnt be surprised if we throw it away :rolleyes:

GC 25 Sporting Lisbon 2 Naval 0

Another newly aquired team 3weeks ago goals from Suarez and Vukcevic gives me my 5th win in 6games and leaves Sporting 4th after 20games 8 points behind surprise leaders Beleneses

GC 49 Spartak Moscow 2 Kuban 0

Again a new GC team 3weeks ago starting the season in div 2 with a completely revamped squad 2goals from Sekou Cisse give Spartak the best possible start.

GC 55 Man City 2 Arsenal 1

Arsenal slip to a bad defeat at city despite playing against a city side with only 10men for an hour, defeat relegates Arsenal to 4th after 13 games 3 points behind leaders Wigan

GC 61 Cruzeiro 0 Internacional 2

A decent win with strikers from Andrezinho and star man Oscar Cardozo (who got injured for 3weeks :mad:)Give Internacional there 4th straight win and move Internacional up to 4th with 15games in the season to go 7points behind leaders Vasco Da Gama

GC 62 Werder Bremen 0 FC Schalke 3

Werder given a spanking by Schalke defeat leaves us in 6th little or no chance in the league and just scrapping for an SMFA Shield spot for the rest of the season squad aint good enough but with the least active transfer market in history its hard to change things :P

Got three games against Atletico Madrid tonight :eek:

Also' date=' just quit Bayer Leverkusen in GC 48 after winning the league and coming runners up in the SMFA Shield. Starting to regret it abit now but I wasn't paying them as much attention as my other teams.[/quote']

Time to amend that signature :D

Gold 15: Atleti looking to freshen the squad up a bit. Looking for a GK 90+, a CB 90+, a W 88+, and a couple of Forwards 90+.

Got the likes of Abbiati, Criscito, Marcelo, Pekarik, Valera, Jagielka, Gouffran, Adebayor, Gilardino, Agbonlahor and Hoarau available to swap :).

I may do but dont envisage getting good offers' date=' id offer him and cash for another keep but cant see it happening cos of his age[/quote']

There's numerous MUGS in each GC, especially the newer ones, so you never know, you may even get a 2-4-1 for him off the right noob ;) I'd suggest saying highest cash bid or best p/e offer in the newspaper and see what you get back.

There's numerous MUGS in each GC' date=' especially the newer ones, so you never know, you may even get a 2-4-1 for him off the right noob ;) I'd suggest saying highest cash bid or best p/e offer in the newspaper and see what you get back.[/quote']

good one i'll whack it in

On The Subject Of GC61 - Villarreal Will Sell Luiz Suarez When His TB Is Up For A Fwd (Or CF) & A Fwd (Or CF), RB Or DM (Or CM/DM). Also Looking To Sign 86+ RB, 86+ DM (Or CM/DM), 86+ Fwd (Or CF) & 86+ CB, While Looking To Get Rid Of Levels, Jorge Andrade, Bruno Soriano & Adrian. Also I Have TRL'd A Couple Of Players And Will Consider Offers For Any Of The Youth Squad. ;)

Meanwhile In GC 60 - Wolfsburg Are Delighted To Re-Sign Dzeko For Krasic + Caiuby. :D

Gold 15: Atleti looking to freshen the squad up a bit. Looking for a GK 90+' date=' a CB 90+, a W 88+, and a couple of Forwards 90+.

Got the likes of Abbiati, Criscito, Marcelo, Pekarik, Valera, Jagielka, Gouffran, [b']Adebayor, Gilardino, Agbonlahor[/b] and Hoarau available to swap :).

Barca could be interested in the bolded players

Guest TOM_HEMY

GC43:

Arteta can leave in a straight swap for a CM after Serrano and Rotan both join for cash from unmanaged :)

I'm lyon mate, take a look at my team. Would give you Kallstrom for him?

GC61- Van Der Sar available for cash ' date=' highest bidder gets him[/quote']I'd see about offering him and cash for a younger replacement, dont sell him for cash. Actually i'll give you .. :D

I think someone will accept him for a 89/90 rated GK. I would make bids for every 90 rated GK tbh, which reminds me i must offer VDS out in Gc20 and 46:o makes me glad i bought Handanovic in GC20 a while back.

GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP 13- Hamburger SV, Took them over Yesturday, I fancied the Challange ... :)

Anyway...

R.Van Der Vaart(26 93rated) Can leave for a sum of 2 90+ If Possible no OAP's :) ....If Not a 90+ And a 89+ Under 30 would be Ideal...

C.Panucci(36 91rated) Can Go for a Younger 87+ (19-25yrs If Possible:))

A.Mancini(29 91rated) Can Go for a Younger 89+ (Under 26 Idealy)

Cheers, Make Bids If Intrested :)

Will Accept/Counter...or if you have no decent players atall I Will simply Reject :)

xxx