Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I have an 86 rated defender for sale at Stevenage. Jesús María Lacruz.

He's 31, but if you're interested, just cash is fine.

I have taken over Fiorentina in GC16' date=' the squad is totally NMF and i will struggle to play a team in the league on Wednesday, if anone has any 86+ players for sale or loan it would be a great help,

Thanks[/quote']

Over the last few days I've quit most my clubs and all my internationals. The reason, because when I started playing this game I had loads of free time and could easily manage 20+ teams, however now I'm a lot busier, have a lot more commitments and have recently been neglecting the majority of teams. Instead I'd rather just manage a few of my favorite teams and dedicate my time on SM to building up really strong squads with those few teams, getting good results and modding.

So the teams I'm let with are:

AEK Athens - GC11 (favorite SM team)

Liverpool - GC22 (favorite real life team)

CSKA - GC50 and possibly Valencia - GC69? (teams I follow in real life)

Over the last few days I've quit most my clubs and all my internationals. The reason' date=' because when I started playing this game I had loads of free time and could easily manage 20+ teams, however now I'm a lot busier, have a lot more commitments and have recently been neglecting the majority of teams. Instead I'd rather just manage a few of my favorite teams and dedicate my time on SM to building up really strong squads with those few teams, getting good results and modding.

CSKA - GC50 and possibly Valencia - GC69? (teams I follow in real life)[/quote']

Good to see your staying in GC50, thats one of the most underated setups on SM imo, fully of loads of great managers, just not too many people post about it. :(

Over the last few days I've quit most my clubs and all my internationals. The reason' date=' because when I started playing this game I had loads of free time and could easily manage 20+ teams, however now I'm a lot busier, have a lot more commitments and have recently been neglecting the majority of teams. Instead I'd rather just manage a few of my favorite teams and dedicate my time on SM to building up really strong squads with those few teams, getting good results and modding.

CSKA - GC50 and possibly Valencia - GC69? (teams I follow in real life)[/quote']

Good Good your staying at that AEK which you ahve made amazingly great shame about Ezbiurg(Spelling) GC33 you made them great :)

you quit GC40 ? :(

i was at home for the gc but completely forgot lol, little annoyed but would of only ended up with some sack of pap team anyways

:(

*Quickly checks club messages for job offer* lol. Hopefully another forumer will get them :(

Thinking about GC40, time for a shake up i think :)

Cavenaghi, Petrov, Krasic, Suarez, Juninho, Ryazantsev and maybe Montilivo/ Gilardino can go.

Just p/m or make an offer. Would rather use two of them for one higher rasted player as have too much depth. :)

Want a sack of pap challenge in Italian div 2? :P I'm Lecce. Anybody with 85+ loans' date=' PM please ;)[/quote']

no thanks george got to many smaller teams to concentrate on, they need more time and effort ! dont wanna adamski love to go low on bournemouth, fc nurnberg and others lol

I did it for the good of the setup. I rarely logged on to them in the last month or 2 and was tbh neglecting them real bad. They're a team many people would love to manage, so I think it was only fair for me to quit.

Would be nice if they fall to a good manager, if anyone can be bothered to get up early tomorrow I think a few of my old teams will be available (Including my old favorite, Leeds United, EC933 - real nice squad).

On a side note, I've just tonight had a ticket closed from 11 months and 7 days ago (nearly 1 year :eek:). It was regarding the SMFA Super Cup (which was due to be released last year). I was given dates it was due to be released on 3 seperate occasions within that ticket and I was let down every time. In fact my last reply, 8 months ago, was a member of the SM support team telling me he'd update the ticket in the "next few days" when it had been introduced. 8 months on, it still hasn't been introduced, and I'm guessing SM are too embarrassed to reply (hence the ticket being closed).

Started working as i posted lol. I logged out of one GM and into the other clicked to view my Barcelona in GC61' date=' and it took me to Sporting (GC63) on my other profile that i'd just logged out of :confused:[/quote']

You'se to do that to me in school lol. My main account is linked with someone's too. :(