• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Germany Div 2 GC69 looks so good!

TuS Koblenz - KNVB

FSV Frankfurt - PET

Arminia - Tom Hemy

Kaiserslautern - Sheva

Paderborn - Nin

Union Berlin - Me

Duisberg - Gazza

Augsberg - Clarkey (I think)

St Pauli - Col

Greuther Fürth - Nick Justice

TSV - Kuldeep

Aachen - Sean

Rostock - Craig

Carl Zeiss are still free ;)

Although as Sheva says' date=' I'll be surprised if there are still 5 managers in there come october :o[/quote']

I'll be gone by then as some big team has to offer me a job, the only job offer i ever had was shahktar in gc66 with my everton team and was never leaving them

Guest TOM_HEMY

I'll be gone by then as some big team has to offer me a job' date=' the only job offer i ever had was shahktar in gc66 with my everton team and was never leaving them[/quote']

You're the best manager in 66 aint you?

GC16 Barcelona here.

Selling pretty much everyone bar Messi + Iniesta

Essien, Buffon, Puyol, Ribery, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Abidal, Marquez and Yaya Toure all available, for part exchange, seriously if your in this setup PM me,see if we can sort something out ?

Will be selling several players for cash aswel, just squad misfits.

Albert JORQUERA GK 84 - 2 million

Sylvain MARVEAUX 23 yo, LM, 84 3.5 million

Edmilson DM/CB, 87 - 5 million

GC16 Barcelona here.

Selling pretty much everyone bar Messi + Iniesta

Essien' date=' Buffon, Puyol, Ribery, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Abidal, Marquez and Yaya Toure all available, for part exchange, seriously if your in this setup PM me,see if we can sort something out ?

Will be selling several players for cash aswel, just squad misfits.

Albert JORQUERA GK 84 - 2 million

Sylvain MARVEAUX 23 yo, LM, 84 3.5 million

Edmilson DM/CB, 87 - 5 million[/quote']

Siggy change time!! ;)

Hi everyone,

I am new to the game and the forums but I am really enjoying it after just a couple of days and am thinking of becoming a gold member. However many people are saying that a lot of the GC's are only half full and that the GC leagues are not as good as they used to be. In your opinion is this true? Is it worth the money to become a gold member?

Hi everyone' date='

I am new to the game and the forums but I am really enjoying it after just a couple of days and am thinking of becoming a gold member. However many people are saying that a lot of the GC's are only half full and that the GC leagues are not as good as they used to be. In your opinion is this true? Is it worth the money to become a gold member?[/quote']

Alright mate, firstly welcome :)

With regard to the GC's, it works out over the year at about 4.1p per day, what else could you get for that? ;)

There's a lot of frustration with regards GC's at the minute for various reasons, which if I'm sure you stick around in the forum you'll find out about, but it's way better than being a standard member without a doubt, even if GC's are half empty - the competition is so much stronger :)

Hi everyone' date='

I am new to the game and the forums but I am really enjoying it after just a couple of days and am thinking of becoming a gold member. However many people are saying that a lot of the GC's are only half full and that the GC leagues are not as good as they used to be. In your opinion is this true? Is it worth the money to become a gold member?[/quote']

Hello Dave

Financially speak it is easily worth becoming a gold member, based on a GM costing £15.00 its 4.1 pence a day, which is pretty darn good if you ask me :)

There are some issues with the current GC creation, the last few GC's have been created with alot of errors and mistakes on SM's behalf, but i have no doubts they are looking to fix this, as they wouldnt intentionally try to peeve their customers off. It does need sorting. However the setups are still good ( newer one GC20+ ), i think they get alot of unfair stick, but what i will say is they have lost their iconic status, thats because they used to be so rarely created but due to the increase in gold members they had to increase the amount of GC's, alot of fun can still be had from joining GC's, i still do and iv been here since GC1, as have lots of others.

They certainly are challenging especially the Transfer market which at times can be tough and absurd, but it is slowly getting better, more cash deals are starting to occur, but nothing on the scale of in WC/EC/ etc.

I would strongly urge you to get a GM pal. You can manage more teams on your account, join gold leagues, cant really complain lol, only thing i would say is, if a GC is created soon, dont expect to get a good team, as not only is it tough there has been several server issues preventing some ( majority ) of taking the team they want and thus ending up with a lower standard of team, but its not all about managing the big clubs now is it :)

Siggy change time!! ;)

done and done :)

GC 5 New at Internacional need a decent striker 90+ preferably got an abundence of good midfeilders 89+ willing to use one of them and someone else

GC 14 PSV Same as above anybody willing to negotiate for 90+ strikr PM me

GC19 Napoli- wnt a CB or LM 89 plus if anyone fits the bill again PM me

GC49-Spartak Moscow again seeking a striker 90+ willing to offer 2 88s from different positions

GC 55-Arsenal would like a 90+ winger again willing to offer decent P/E

GC61-Internacional want a miracle and to start winning games :P

GC 62-Werder bremen see comments for GC 61

GC 69-Chelsea have deco,anelka,lampard,terry,bosingwa,essien all avaliable for P/E

Anybody want to do a deal that aint unrealistic and is feasible please PM me

Didnt realise that in GC9 i could win the league tonight, could of won it on the 37th game but lost meaning im now 2 points clear with one game left i can almost guarentee i will loose tonight, SM always do this to me lol :D

speaking of GC9, Hulk, a youth player and cash comes in for Vagner Love

Speaking of winning the league (good luck Adam btw) I've got a massive game in GC58 tonight. Game 38, last of the season and my Arsenal trail Radebe's Chelski by a point.

Am praying for Tom Henning Ovrebo to be in charge of Chelsea's game, they have history:

wSy1gLEHR_k

:D

Speaking of winning the league (good luck Adam btw) I've got a massive game in GC58 tonight. Game 38' date=' last of the season and my Arsenal trail Radebe's Chelski by a point.

Am praying for Tom Henning Ovrebo to be in charge of Chelsea's game, they have history:

[YOUTUBE']wSy1gLEHR_k[/YOUTUBE]

:D

Good luck Craig, seeing as you dug me out a couple of times in 58, thought Id wish you luck.

GC 13 Real Madrid:

Rio Ferdinand Also Set To Join Fabiano As Ryan's First Two Signing's which see's marcelo and cannavaro leave the bernabeu. RVN Is Now For Sale. Want The Same As I Did For Raul :) 91/92 Youngish Replacment and youngish 90 any other position :)