Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Had that in the bag ages ago :D' date=' technically though I only just won it yesterday :P[/quote']

It was just when you said you hadn't won one in ages, you made it sound like months!! :D

EDIT: GC69 - Hansa Rostock still looking for players 85+ to loan for the season. Need a GK and a RM in particular, but would also welcome a CM or Fwd if anyone can help :)

Pretty good night for me really:

GC 5 Palmeiras 1 Internacional 0

My first game in charge and slip to a dispapointing defeat to managerless Palmeiras leaves me 5points off the shield positions after 26games. An agreed deal for Kiessling should ease the forward worries with M Bia+some ukranian defender + 5m going to Everton in the deal.

GC 19 Fiorentina 0 Napoli 0

This made my night my beloved Napoli secure a draw against Fiorentina to gain SMFA Champions Cup football in a game Fiorentina had to win to knock Napoli out of the top 4 and secure there own place in the SMFA Champions Cup. Because Milan lost Napoli finish 3rd in the Italian league some achievement when you consider it is arguably the most competitive league in GC Played for a 0-0 and got it best news was no new injuries before the SMFA Shield final against Udinese on Sunday. Really looking forward to Champs League next season Craig,Kuldeep,keegan,Carlo etc watch out Napoli are coming at ya :P

GC 25 Benfica 2 Sporting Lisbon 0

Lisbon slip to a bad defeat 5th in the league after 26 games having taken over 8games ago 14points off the leaders cant wait for the season to end and start afresh.

GC 49

Saturn 0 Spartak Moscow 2

Goals from Carlton Cole and Gourcuff send Spartak 2nd with 7points after 4games in Div 2 in Russia

GC 55

Sunderland 0 Arsenal 1

Arsenal keep up the pressure on runaway leaders Wigan :eek: (who have a squad average of 85 :confused: ) with a late goal from Ahly Cissokho securing the 3 points leaving Arsenal 2nd 4points behind Wigan

GC 61

Gremio 2 Internacional 6 :eek:

Internacional wallop a gremio side who had won there previous

GC9: Steaua Bucuresti claim back-to-back league titles. My most successful GC team: 8 honours in 5 seasons :)

Match Report:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=750635#post750635

If anyone is still involved in the SMFA Cup in GC 9:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=750662&posted=1#post750662

The deal involving Spartak Moskva and Lecce regarding Ferreira EDINHO has been stopped by the Spartak Moskva chairman who is unhappy with the deal. [?]

They want to see more cash deals in GC's' date=' yet they end up blocked half the time :rolleyes: £13m for a CM rated 88.. [b']what is wrong with that[/b] when they go for double the price from unmanaged teams :confused:

Screwed up my transfers as well now because I had about 10 deals collapse because of not enough funds :rolleyes:

Edinho now for sale again in GC69 :/

It's probably got something to do with the fact he's got an 88 (chair val 7.6m) and 2 x 87's (chair vals 7.6m and 4.6) as CM's and 13m sounds like it's best part of the budget he will have. Unless it's a player thats way over and above your squad average, or a younger player with a high chair value, it's highly unlikely he'll allow it to go through using most of the transfer budget available. If he had 25-35m in the bank then it would have gone through ;)

That sounds right tbh' date=' didn't bother looking at his squad so as long as the £12m goes through then it's fine I guess :P.. knowing my luck it won't though :o [/quote']

depends on how much he has I guess, I've had it a few times (in GC's especially) where I put a couple on the TL for cash, and a "small" club bids 15m etc, which is probably not far off their full budget and their chairman puts the block on.

I think it's just a mechanism (although annoying at times) to stop over-eager managers from buying one player.

My Schalke in 24 are having a right go at survival, took them over they were 16 points from safety

after 8 games in charge won 6 drawn 1 and lost 1

includes Bayern, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim and Leverkusen in that

and now im 5 points from safety

fingers crossed could be the come backs of all comebacks (well for me)

Real Madrid GC 13:

Rio Ferdinand Completes move to Real which see's Fabio Cannavaro and Marcelo Leave Madrid. Raul Also leaves which see's Luis Fabiano join. Felipe Melo also set to join which see's SWP and Pjajic leave Real. RVN Still For Sale. Also Beat Levante 2-1 with Raul and Cannavaro Scoring :o:)

GC60 - Fiorentina - Felipe Melo to Benfica deal finally completed, it was a two part deal which saw 5 million + Ramires go to Fiorentina, and then a fee of 8.5 million was accepted for Di Maria.

Johnson has agreed a deal with a un named club for Kuyt, a deal was accepted earlier this week for the Dutch international but the chairman stepped in and cancelled. :o:(. A striker and a attacking midfielder will eventually join Fiorentina in the deal which see Kuyt out.

Doing pretty good with them, signed a pretty good youth squad, alot of whom will have a healthy rise, and im decreasing the squads average age without desimating the quality of the squad, thats why im top B):P

Sold Zauri for 10 million, and Jorgenson for 5 , happy to do such deals aswel in this case.

GC16 Barcelona IMPORTANT

Ribery, Xavi, Essien, Puyol, Henry, Ronaldinho and Buffon amongst others are for sale. Buffon deal requires no replacement PM me

depends on how much he has I guess' date=' I've had it a few times (in GC's especially) where I put a couple on the TL for cash, and a "small" club bids 15m etc, which is probably not far off their full budget and their chairman puts the block on.

I think it's just a mechanism (although annoying at times) to stop over-eager managers from buying one player.[/quote']

I had a deal blocked with my Lazio the other day, £20M for an 88 rated winger. The players was worth about £6M to my chairman, so whilst i appreciate i was paying far more than that, i have about £60M in the bank and paid £20M for a striker at an unmanaged team who the chairman only values at £5M.

There is too much inconsistency....and I am now a winger short having not gone in for a unmanaged player because I thought this deal was going through. :o

Just thought I'd ask again guys' date=' anyone got a LB for maybe 2 games? :o:p[/quote']

Missed this one, could probably loan you Miguel Torres RB/LB 88 or Drenthe LM/LB 88. For a few

Could try for Heinze or Marcelo but i dont think the chairman would allowit and it would have to be 2 games max as i;d need them for the SMFA Cup

I had a deal blocked with my Lazio the other day' date=' £20M for an 88 rated winger. The players was worth about £6M to my chairman, so whilst i appreciate i was paying far more than that, i have about £60M in the bank and paid £20M for a striker at an unmanaged team who the chairman only values at £5M.

There is too much inconsistency....and I am now a winger short having not gone in for a unmanaged player because I thought this deal was going through. :o[/quote']

My Chairman blocked my signing of Barry for £20m in the new GC, I was livid. :mad::rolleyes:

Missed this one' date=' could probably loan you Miguel Torres RB/LB 88 or Drenthe LM/LB 88. For a few

Could try for Heinze or Marcelo but i dont think the chairman would allowit and it would have to be 2 games max as i;d need them for the SMFA Cup[/quote']

Thanks alot mate for the quick response. :)

Miguel Torres will do mate thanks, I will make the bid now.

:P

I've been given another chance in gc's. Rob Hardwick has left sm therefore he entrusted me with his account. I now have control of Liverpool GC62' date=' Bayern GC61 and PSV in GC43 I think. :o

So cheers,

Hunty :)[/quote']

Welcome back Hunty! Glad to see you back in GC's mate, will you start MRing now then? :P

I've been given another chance in gc's. Rob Hardwick has left sm therefore he entrusted me with his account. I now have control of Liverpool GC62' date=' Bayern GC61 and PSV in GC43 I think. :o

So cheers,

Hunty :)[/quote']

So if you get done for cheating all you have to do is take over someone elses account and you can continue in the GC's as per normal....?

Interesting

Oh and welcome back ;)