Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

So if you get done for cheating all you have to do is take over someone elses account and you can continue in the GC's as per normal....?

Interesting

Oh and welcome back ;)

I was stupid, i think i deserve another chance..and i obv wont go anything that stupid again..

Thanks for the warm welcome Jacko :P

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

I just took over Cruzeiro in gc67 and could not believe how badly managed they have been 11 unfit players all 20% or lower the entire team aside from fabio the keeper.how is it possible to get the team in this much of a mess.

Obviously previous manager didn't do anything with them

Dont see the point taking a team over if you are going to let them rot like this how long will it take for the players to get match fit?

Totally agree with you, even when i used to manage over 16 teams no one ever got not match fit, feel people who do this to teams are stopping genuine people who will actually look after the team from participating in a gc from the start. Im tottenham if you need any loans have a look and will see if i can help out

GC-9

Andrew Taylor (23' date='85 LB) can leave for anything over £6m

Ronny Hodel (26,83 LB) can leave for £3m

Damien Malrechauffe (24,85 RB/CB) can leave for anything over £6m

Ruben Bustos (28,85 RB) can leave for £4m

Need help with funds. ive got £1.4m :o[/quote']

Ah finally some decent competition for the mighty Steaua Bucuresti

Welcome to the wilderness of Central Europe :P

Totally agree with you' date=' even when i used to manage over 16 teams no one ever got not match fit, feel people who do this to teams are stopping genuine people who will actually look after the team from participating in a gc from the start. Im tottenham if you need any loans have a look and will see if i can help out[/quote']

Thanks mate.Luckily Cruzeiro have a big squad so even without my best 11 players i can still put a team out with a average rating of 85 not great but not bad.

If i can recall think it was for a cross setup transfer but lost some decent teams including bayern but then got his rep back so he could join gc's

No, it was for getting that same other account to sell him a keeper and then quit the setup straight after.

EDIT: Who btw shared the same IP

No' date=' it was for getting that same other account to sell him a keeper and then quit the setup straight after.

EDIT: Who btw shared the same IP[/quote']

Yea, he got Victor off Gremio in GC 19. Me and Kuldeep reported him and he got his rep reduced but then he cheats again:rolleyes:

Funny how he came on here and insisted he didn't cheat when he quite blatantly did.

Idiot.

Yea' date=' he got Victor off Gremio in GC 19. Me and Kuldeep reported him and he got his rep reduced but then he cheats again:rolleyes:

Funny how he came on here and insisted he didn't cheat when he quite blatantly did.

Idiot.[/quote']

no doubt he'll get a new gm and be back