• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Your the reason i joined ;) You need abit more competition me thinks :P

although you have an amazing team tbh. congrats on that :)

Thanks, it's taking a lot of patience haha still doesn't seem to be good enough for a decent SMFA Cup run though :(

If you want to see a squad, check out the Hartlepool squad, it's probs the busiest team for transfers in any GC. Fair play to him though

Thanks' date=' it's taking a lot of patience haha still doesn't seem to be good enough for a decent SMFA Cup run though :(

If you want to see a squad, check out the Hartlepool squad, it's probs the busiest team for transfers in any GC. Fair play to him though[/quote']

Well i hope you go on a good run in the champs cup this season. it could help me try and challenge you in the league :P

And i know what you meen. Hes done a great job if you ask me. dont know how he's done it :P

Thanks' date=' it's taking a lot of patience haha still doesn't seem to be good enough for a decent SMFA Cup run though :(

If you want to see a squad, check out the Hartlepool squad, it's probs the busiest team for transfers in any GC. Fair play to him though[/quote']

He is a good manager.

Although, most of his signings are just from keeping an eye on the new players list and shortlisting them until they are bid on then bidding himself.

GC19

Sold Adilson 9 million, Cleiton 1 million, and just accepted a bid on Derley of 5 million.

That leaves me with around 16 million transfer funds, including the one million i had before.

My balance currently is not in debt ? Will any of my transfer money be transfered into my balance, ill be so annoyed if it is, the new season starts in a few days

Made bids for several players, trying to push into that 84-88 bracket now.

Agreed a fee for a young German defender rated sub 80 but with a bright future. On the look out for a winger / rm to be honest

Trying to sell a player for cash in GC23. Accepted an offer from an unavailable team but the player refused to sign for them. What was that about trying to make money worth more?

Also, bought Vujadin SAVIC on wednesday for my Barnsley in GC69 just because he was young and I needed some back-up. He went and rose by 2 today. Bit of luck for once. :)

Roma GC11: Cana (91), Mancini (91) and Amauri (92) all available for p/e. Will consider bundling them together in 2 for 1s if the right player is available.

PS: Roma end of Season report coming soon in Gold 11 thread (well in the next few days hopefully anyway!)

GC20: Just after finding out that I'm top of my group in the World Cup. I'm Peru and Brazil, Chile and Poland are in my group. Tbh I didn't even know the World Cup started :o Shows how much attention I pay to my international teams :o:p

Really gonna pay more attention to my international teams from now on :)

EDIT: Just realised the competition is over lol :o Really shows how much attention I have paid to my international teams :o:p

GC69 - Finally Managed To Sign My First Players From A Human Manager! :P

Hoarau Has Left With Leto & Karagouins Arriving. Happy With The Deal, As It Gets Some Much Needed Depth For The Midfield. Now PSG Are Looking For A Striker, A Centre Mid And A Centre Half! While Makelele Is For Sale! :D

lol GC4

I can win the title with 7 games to go tonight, currently 18 points clear with my Feyenoord, if second place loose, and i win, iv practically won the title as my GD is a good 40 better than theres.

Sorted a few deals out, Sneidjer / Albiol / Silva and Adebayor have all left Feyenoord. Silva and Albiol deals were a little cheap, but very good deals for my Feyenoord :)

Main Squad:

GK: Ben Foster / Brad Guzan

D: Illunga / Gonul Gokhan / Dainelli ( for sale ) / Jagielka / David Luiz

M : Modric / Babel / De Guzman / Ramires / Manuel Fernandes / Drincic / Luis Anderson / Willian / Cigarini

F: Cabanas / Hulk / Dzeko / Berg

Pretty good for a Feyenoord if ya ask me :D

Need to improve on my defense, but with near fourty millon in the transfer kitty, and me looking to sell some old players i didnt mention above for cash, this should be more than enough to pick up a host of young talent that will be added to the database

Just found out that my Inter have 2 wingers injured so is anybody in Gc 56 and will loan me a 85+ winger for a couple of games.

Gc 36: Looking to add some 90+ players under 25 and willing to do 2 for 1s. I have Fayzulin, Llorente, Nene, Semak and Baptista (Off top of my head)

Gc 69: Porto have only signed a couple of youths. Mariano, Farias and Costa for sale. Will give 2 for a 89/90 rated player. Also dont want Helton so will use him for a 88/89 keeper under 25.

Gc 55: Xavi, Abidal, Marquez, Puyol, Milito, Frings, Hleb, Henry and Eto can go for p/e deals. Will use Frings for a youngish 88ish player. Not expecting much for all apart from Eto and Xavi.

"IF" anybody is interested let me know :P.

GC42 Man United - Ronaldo leaves Man United to head to Spain and Barcelona. Iniesta and Hleb join in the deal today with Pique joining Man United tomorrow' date=' delighted with that deal. :D[/quote']

How on earth did you get that deal, i couldnt even get Pique and Iniesta let alone with Hleb on top for my ronaldo in gc40 lol

lol GC4

I can win the title with 7 games to go tonight' date=' currently 18 points clear with my Feyenoord, if second place loose, and i win, iv practically won the title as my GD is a good 40 better than theres.

Sorted a few deals out, Sneidjer / Albiol / Silva and Adebayor have all left Feyenoord. Silva and Albiol deals were a little cheap, but very good deals for my Feyenoord :)

Main Squad:

GK: Ben Foster / Brad Guzan

D: Illunga / Gonul Gokhan / Dainelli ( for sale ) / Jagielka / David Luiz

M : Modric / Babel / De Guzman / Ramires / Manuel Fernandes / Drincic / Luis Anderson / Willian / Cigarini

F: Cabanas / Hulk / Dzeko / Berg

Pretty good for a Feyenoord if ya ask me :D

Need to improve on my defense, but with near fourty millon in the transfer kitty, and me looking to sell some old players i didnt mention above for cash, this should be more than enough to pick up a host of young talent that will be added to the database[/quote']

a amazing Feyenoord ;)

trying to do something similar with Boca Juniors gc 29, when you see these teams that you wouldnt expect to be so amazing like above and ajax in gc 2 B)

GC42 Man United - Ronaldo leaves Man United to head to Spain and Barcelona. Iniesta and Hleb join in the deal today with Pique joining Man United tomorrow' date=' delighted with that deal. :D[/quote']

How do you people find such stupid managers to do deals with? I always encounter the stubburn ones, never find the idiots. :(

How do you people find such stupid managers to do deals with? I always encounter the stubburn ones' date=' never find the idiots. :([/quote']

Same here studge, Never have i felt like iv robbed a manager, if i ever have anyone worth selling ( usually when im at a big team ), all the other managers of other teams just wont cough up !

In gc56

Ronaldo was sold for . . . .

Villa, Mata and David Silva :confused::mad::mad::mad:

Same here studge' date=' Never have i felt like iv robbed a manager, if i ever have anyone worth selling ( usually when im at a big team ), all the other managers of other teams just wont cough up !

In gc56

Ronaldo was sold for . . . .

Villa, Mata and David Silva :confused::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

Thats a godly deal.