Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Gc 69: Porto have only signed a couple of youths. Mariano' date=' Farias and Costa for sale. Will give 2 for a 89/90 rated player. Also dont want Helton so will use him for a 88/89 keeper under 25.

"IF" anybody is interested let me know :P.[/quote']

Got a few available at Panathanikos if interested

Gilberto pick of the bunch, but then again I still got Simao and Ninis which i'll use to bring in someone.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

How on earth did you get that deal' date=' i couldnt even get Pique and Iniesta let alone with Hleb on top for my ronaldo in gc40 lol[/quote']
How do you people find such stupid managers to do deals with? I always encounter the stubburn ones' date=' never find the idiots. :([/quote']

It took a few PM's and a few different offers, Xavi and Pique was offered and i said i need a replacement winger, so he offered Iniesta and Hleb instead, I sent a cheeky pm asking for Pique for cash and he said ok.

Same here studge' date=' Never have i felt like iv robbed a manager, if i ever have anyone worth selling ( usually when im at a big team ), all the other managers of other teams just wont cough up !

In gc56

Ronaldo was sold for . . . .

Villa, Mata and David Silva :confused::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

Villa mata and silva for ronaldo is completly insane.

GC19 - Stekelenberg can leave Ajax for an 88-ish 'keeper and another player (open to offers)

GC58 - Considering letting Ribery go from Arsenal for the right deal (again - open to offers)

GC66 - Still trying to get rid of Juan to help squad depth, looking for a CB around 90 and a player any other position around 88.

GC69 - Hansa Rostock looking for one more loan - anywhere across the back 4 or either side of midfield 85+, anyone who can help me out, please get in touch via PM in-game :)

LOL' date=' never thought I'd ever type this but.....

Yes, Cardiff City can loan Bayern Munich Ross McCormack for the night :eek:[/quote']

Lmao, now thats what I'm talking about. The pure quality I needed. ;)

Cheers Craig.

EDIT: Silly chairman, won't loan me him. :(

I'll take the Leverkusen guy.

GC61:

Im Bayern Munchen and due to injuries' date=' suspensions and fitness problems I am lacking in strikers atm.

Could anyone loan me an 86+ CF or forward just for tonights game please? :o

Cheers[/quote']

The guy from Levekusen and Cardiff wouldnt let me loan 'em. :(

So the above still applys

I am desperate, cheers. :o

The guy from Levekusen and Cardiff wouldnt let me loan 'em. :(

So the above still applys

I am desperate' date=' cheers. :o[/quote']

If it gets to 7:45, try for:

Parry (85) or Bothroyd (84) as a last resort ;) might be best to try a loan bid for both of them now, just to see if you can, then if it comes to it I should be about to accept :)

gc 13 i was lucky enough to get villa, in dept, so sorting that out is the main priorety and Barry can leave for p/e

something is messed up in gc 13, for me if i search napoli it shows to of the same teams one with 21 players and most are under 70 ? i know its a glitch but thought it be interesting for people to know

If it gets to 7:45' date=' try for:

Parry (85) or Bothroyd (84) as a last resort ;) might be best to try a loan bid for both of them now, just to see if you can, then if it comes to it I should be about to accept :)[/quote']

I made a bid for Parry, he'll do mate, please could you accept now? Thanks :)

In GC 42 I accepted a counter offer for Arshavin of £3m Pjanic and Kallstrom. That's good right?

Arshavin is pure class, and for me it'd take a lot more for me to sell Arshavin :o

I made a bid for Parry' date=' he'll do mate, please could you accept now? Thanks :)

Arshavin is pure class, and for me it'd take a lot more for me to sell Arshavin :o[/quote']

Id stay away from Kallstrom to be honsest,

Pjanic, is a good youngster but although i watch little of ligue 1 i presume Ederson is in front of him. Kallstrom meh

cancel