Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Is It That Hard To Shift Him? :eek:

I Only Have 331k :o

yeah very very hard. And to be honest i dont mind doing the occasional cash deal for a 90+ player.

All will be invested in promising youths anyway :) the accepted bid is 40 million

Negredo also joins for 25 million from Almeria.

Adam is there any chance i can loan Marchionni for a couple of games? my wingers are injured.. will make loan bid if you decide i can

This is Gc 56 btw (Im Inter)

Yeah ill accept, only for a few games though pal ?

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

yeah very very hard. And to be honest i dont mind doing the occasional cash deal for a 90+ player.

All will be invested in promising youths anyway :) the accepted bid is 40 million

Negredo also joins for 25 million from Almeria.

Yeah ill accept' date=' only for a few games though pal ?[/quote']

ye will only be for a couple of games as im playing LB/LM at LM atm due to the injury crisis. Would have loved him for tonight but doesnt matter too much. I had shortlisted Negredo also but didnt have any funds for him (Lucky you).

Both my injured players are out for a few days so will only need him for like 2/3 games so they can recover from injury then gain fitness for games.

MASSIVE ADAMSKI SALE :D

Take note !

GC6 - Ronaldo(98) - Require to central midfielders ( CM/DM/AM )

GC8 - Ribery(95) - Require a W or LM or RM or AM/W in the deal along with a striker preferably

GC10 - De Rossi(94) - Replacement CM and a defender

GC16 - Buffon ( require no keeper in deal ), Puyol, Essien, Ribery, Henry and Ronaldinho

GC40 - Ferdinand (96) + Ronaldo (98)

GC56 - Sergio Ramos (94) available

GC60 - Gamberini for sale

GC43: PSV 3-4 Feyenoord. I'm sitting in second still, and Feyenoord are top of the table atm.

GC61: FC Bayern Munchen 3-2 FC Schalke. I'm top of the table by 19 points! :rolleyes:

GC62: Liverpool 3-0 Chelsea. I'm second in the table two points behind Dan Griffins Arsenal.

Oh and Craig guess what... Parry scored for Bayern lmao. :P

GC19 - Torino - No game as season is Ended

GC 67 - Juventus 4-2 Bologna - Juve make it 6 wins out of 6 in league and remain top with 11 games gone.

GC 68 - Almeria 0-1 Barcelona - Barca go 3 wins out of 3 and finally look like starting to begin their campaign following a dissappointing start.

GC 69 - Inter 3-1 Fiorentina - First game of the season starts well with Inter dominating the match scoring three goals in the process.

MASSIVE ADAMSKI SALE :D

Take note !

GC6 - Ronaldo(98) - Require to central midfielders ( CM/DM/AM )

GC8 - Ribery(95) - Require a W or LM or RM or AM/W in the deal along with a striker preferably

GC10 - De Rossi(94) - Replacement CM and a defender

GC16 - Buffon ( require no keeper in deal )' date=' Puyol, Essien, Ribery, Henry and Ronaldinho

GC40 - Ferdinand (96) + Ronaldo (98)

GC56 - Sergio Ramos (94) available

GC60 - Gamberini for sale[/quote']

Have you got any foward players in GC16 you'd want to deal with mate?

GC8 - have a look at Valencai and get back to me

GC6 - You'd want to much for ratboy

GC43: PSV 3-4 Feyenoord. I'm sitting in second still' date=' and Feyenoord are top of the table atm.

GC61: [b']FC Bayern Munchen[/b] 3-2 FC Schalke. I'm top of the table by 19 points! :rolleyes:

GC62: Liverpool 3-0 Chelsea. I'm second in the table two points behind Dan Griffins Arsenal.

Oh and Craig guess what... Parry scored for Bayern lmao. :P

Have I missed something - thought you got kicked out of GC's for cheating mate?

I've been given another chance in gc's. Rob Hardwick has left sm therefore he entrusted me with his account. I now have control of Liverpool GC62' date=' Bayern GC61 and PSV in GC43 I think. :o

So cheers,

Hunty :)[/quote']

Have I missed something - thought you got kicked out of GC's for cheating mate?

There ya go. :)

GC54: Valencia 2-2 Malaga

GC68: Everton 2-0 Aston Villa. Up to fourth :)

GC69: CSKA Moskva 1-0 Metalist

GC40: Manchester City 4-2 Pompey. Gunna be up there with the rest of ya this time ;)

GC41: Grimsby 2-0 Millwall. Vergassola off to Olimpiacos for £15million. Will be making a £12million profit on him if it goes through. Make you SM for making older players worth more ;):D lol

GC39: Inter 4-0 Frosione. Top of the league after eight games :)

GC50: Atletico Madrid 3-1 Celta Vigo.

GC7: Feyenord 4-4 Heracles Almero.

GC38: FC Schalke 04 3-0 Hansa Rostok. God i love this team :D

Won 7

Drew 2

Lost 0

:)

GC11- N/A

GC33-Juventus Drew 2-2 With Bologna (Bad Result, To an Unmanaged Side I hope Things Pick Up)

GC35-West Ham lose 1-0 to Leeds (Leeds are a very good side so I am not to disapointed)

GC62-Manchester City lose 1-0 to Aston Villa (A bad result really however I am still 4th so I am happy, Although I got an Injury to my Center Back Replacing my current Injured Center Back lol)

GC64-Liverpool Win 2-1 Against Sunderland (A good Result still Top by only a point though and I face a Strong Spurs Side Mid-week)

GC69-Greuther Fürth Drew 1-1 With Arminia Bielefeld (A very good result against a stronger side than mine, Sven Bender onloan injured thoguht but on-loan striker Cameron Jerome Scored to put me 1-0 up so good start for him)

W1 D2 L2

Overall: Not a Great Night With Some Disapointing Results...

GC26-Newcastle win 2-1 away at stoke 3 points off a shield place, next up dortmund in the smfa cup looking to cement my place in the knockout stage.

GC31-Milan with a 4-1 battering of udinese still 3 points clear, tight league but already scored over 60 goals in 15 games

GC61-Man Utd draw 1-1 with burnley, got inter on monday

GC66-Everton battered off liverpool at home 4 nil, still clear at top but was expecting a battering soon, it's a miracle it hasn't been sooner

GC67-Spurs beaten 4-2 at home to fulham, on a bad run but not really bothered with this gc

GC69-Padderborn draw 1-1 with Craig's Hansa, will be praying for a decent job offer :)

I am contemplating keeping 4 teams and they are teams i have had since starting, fav gc's are gc26 & GC31 and got barca in a euro champ and real madrid in a spanish champ and will keep them, considering quitting the others and hope they goto good homes, Keep an eye out guys :P

Oh well, results seem to be back to normal.

GC6 - Ajax lose 2-1 at home against Utrecht. Ajax have 28 attempts and goal against Utrecht's 9, but yet Ajax only have 44% possession. Their side also much lower rated and all unfit with one player at 1% fitness.

GC7 - Milan scramble a last minute equaliser in a 2-2 draw at Bologna, as Milan continue their push to throw away the 16 point lead at the top. The lead is now down to 4 points.

GC16 - Stevenage draw 1-1 but maintain their 5 point lead at the top of div 3.

GC39 - Liverpool win 5-4 at home against Watford. Liverpool have 17 shots on target against Watford's 4 on target. Liverpool remain second.

GC66 - Atletico Madrid draw 1-1 as their struggle continues.

Hoping for better luck in the next round of games.

Won 11

Drew 4

Lost 1

GC 4: Norwich City 0-2 Grimsby Town - 8 consecutive league wins keeps us top of Division 2, only seven games away from Division 1. Portsmouth and Burnley are close behind us though.

GC 8: Athletic Club 0-2 Real Madrid - We go top thanks to Sevilla Atletico’s loss. Still very early on.

GC 10: AEK Athens 1-1 Besiktas - Stay 4th after 17 games.

GC 13: Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal - It’s a good win but it doesn’t change anything, looks like we’re gonna finish 5th, still in the SMFA Cup though.

GC 14: Zenit 1-0 Shakhtar - 3 games left and we’re still one point clear of Dynamo Kiev, we both keep winning, its about time they lost.

GC 26: FK Moscow 0-2 Zenit - We stay 2 points clear after 17 games.

GC 27: Fulham 0-1 Manchester United - United return to the top of the league, 17 games gone - looks like it’s gonna be tight.

GC 35: Fiorentina 1-4 Inter Milan - Had more possession and shots but lost 4-1. They only had 4 shots on target aswell lol compared to our 14 on target. We slip down to 4th now.

GC 44: Marseille 2-1 Bordeaux - Marseille move up to 2nd, getting a good win over title rivals Bordeaux.

GC 49: Valencia 1-0 Tenerife - 88th minute winner keeps us 2nd behind Barcelona, still unbeaten this season.

GC 52: Roma 1-3 Inter Milan - I never usually win the first game of the season for some reason, so a pleasant change.

GC 55: Bayern Munich 3-2 Bayer Leverkusen - Close game and the three points leave us 2nd at the half way point of the season. 2 points behind Stuttgart.

GC 59: Middlesbrough 0-4 Newcastle United - Really good win, we’re 2nd with 5 games to go. One point behind West Brom but Blackpool aren’t far behind.

GC 65: Villarreal 1-1 Sevilla - Not a bad draw, Sevilla stay 4th.

GC 66: FC Porto 2-2 Sporting Braga - 13 games gone and we lie 2nd, 4 points behind Benfica.

GC 67: Aldershot Town 1-1 Grimsby Town - Another draw in another game where we dominated all the stats - starting to get fed up now lol.

Pretty good night on the whole :)

I haven't been able to record my results recently so here are the ones I missed:

GC7:

12/9/09: Club Brugge 1-1 FC Groningen - A dominant FC Groningen performance see them take an early lead, however by the end of the first half it is all level again. But two red cards in the game and an injury saw Club Brugge effectively brought down to 8 men. With PSV and Standard Liege both winning, the former extend their lead at the top to ten points while the latter draw level on points with Club Brugge, staying in third place due to their inferior goal differenve.

16/9/09: Club Brugge 2-2 Sparta Rotterdam: Due to the injury and suspensions obtained in the match against FC Groningen, a new formation was tried out and it ended in a 2-2 draw in which Club Brugge were the better team. Wayne Brown made his debut and scored a goal and assissted the other. PSV lost and Standard Liege won, meaning Club Brugge take a point out of PSV's lead but drop to third, two points behind Standard Liege.

19/9/09: FC Twente 1-6 Club Brugge: Despite falling behind, a makeshift Club Brugge side score six goals to thrash FC Twente and move back into second place, after Standard Liege drew. PSV lost for the second game in a row and their lead was cut to eight points with five games of the league season to play.

And welcome to GC 7, Ziggy. Good luck with that Feyenoord. The manager before you had a great record. The team you have is class but you're not catching up to me in the table. :P