Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I've always wanted to report for my gold champ teams, but didnt know that we could do it here. Here goes:

GC 67 Sochaux 5 - 4 AJ Auxerre: Just recently took over this team, guy before me actually wasn't too bad: 5 Ws, 2 Ds, 3 Ls, and 2 Wins and a Bye in the Shield. In any case, my first game in charge was a goalfest, but finished in my favor with striker Sverkos getting a 10/10 match rating and MotM. Game went back and forth with the game being tied 4-4 till the 83rd minute, when Stephane Delmat scored the winner.

For anyone in this game world, if you're looking for some cash and have any 88+ players available for trade, please contact me (Mohamed Al-Hendy).

GC 68 Chievo 2 - 0 Siena: 6th straight league victory, 8th game undefeated in the league. Really a remarkable start for a team who's best player is a decent 88-rated CF. Anyway, goals were scored by Pellissier and Ariatti. MotM went to Pellissier, who has scored 6 goals, recorded 4 assists, and won 3 MotM awards in 9 games for Chievo.

For anyone in this game world, I'm looking for good defenders primarily. I don't really have as many resources as I do in 67 or 69, but if you have a good 87-88+ defender who you can offload for cash, don't hesistate to contact me.

GC 69 Genoa 2 - 2 Sampdoria: First game of the season, slightly disappointing, but not really all that bad in perspective. It was an away game, I was trying out a new formation, and Sampdoria came out with a really unexpected formation (5-4-1). Had I been able to see his tactics beforehand, the game probably would've gone to me, as his players were largely out of position, but no use gripping over that now. Same number of shots for both teams, opponent had 4 more on target though. Posession was 54-46 to me. Palladino scored my two goals, Pazzini scored the two goals for Sampdoria. Scoring opened by Pallodino in 30th, Pazzini equalized in the 34th, Pallodino scores in the 88th, but is unfortunately equalized in the 89th.

Here I'm looking for 90+ CB, 90+ CM, and 91+ Striker. If you have any such players, contact me, I've got money and players available.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

I've always wanted to report for my gold champ teams' date=' but didnt know that we could do it here. Here goes:

GC 67 [b']Sochaux[/b] 5 - 4 AJ Auxerre: Just recently took over this team, guy before me actually wasn't too bad: 5 Ws, 2 Ds, 3 Ls, and 2 Wins and a Bye in the Shield. In any case, my first game in charge was a goalfest, but finished in my favor with striker Sverkos getting a 10/10 match rating and MotM. Game went back and forth with the game being tied 4-4 till the 83rd minute, when Stephane Delmat scored the winner.

For anyone in this game world, if you're looking for some cash and have any 88+ players available for trade, please contact me (Mohamed Al-Hendy).

GC 68 Chievo 2 - 0 Siena: 6th straight league victory, 8th game undefeated in the league. Really a remarkable start for a team who's best player is a decent 88-rated CF. Anyway, goals were scored by Pellissier and Ariatti. MotM went to Pellissier, who has scored 6 goals, recorded 4 assists, and won 3 MotM awards in 9 games for Chievo.

For anyone in this game world, I'm looking for good defenders primarily. I don't really have as many resources as I do in 67 or 69, but if you have a good 87-88+ defender who you can offload for cash, don't hesistate to contact me.

GC 69 Genoa 2 - 2 Sampdoria: First game of the season, slightly disappointing, but not really all that bad in perspective. It was an away game, I was trying out a new formation, and Sampdoria came out with a really unexpected formation (5-4-1). Had I been able to see his tactics beforehand, the game probably would've gone to me, as his players were largely out of position, but no use gripping over that now. Same number of shots for both teams, opponent had 4 more on target though. Posession was 54-46 to me. Palladino scored my two goals, Pazzini scored the two goals for Sampdoria. Scoring opened by Pallodino in 30th, Pazzini equalized in the 34th, Pallodino scores in the 88th, but is unfortunately equalized in the 89th.

Here I'm looking for 90+ CB, 90+ CM, and 91+ Striker. If you have any such players, contact me, I've got money and players available.

You can report here and/or on the official threads for that setup. The more the better mate. :)

Here I'm looking for 90+ CB' date=' 90+ CM, and 91+ Striker. If you have any such players, contact me, I've got money and players available.[/b']

Hey Mate, Makelele (92) And Camara (89) Are Available, If You're Interested. Only Looking For A Couple of 87/88 For Makelele And A Straight Swap For A Younger Player For Camara. :)

Real Madrid GC 13:Beat Racing Santander last night 1-0. Debutant Felipe Melo getting the goal. This win puts me into the SMFA Cup qualifiers with 3 Games to go.

Roma GC 69: Won first game of season 3-2 at home to Palermo. J.Baptista got 2 while new signing Roque Santa Cruz scored one. Have Olympiacos next in the first game of the SMFA Cup group stages. :)

Hey Mate' date=' Makelele (92) And Camara (89) Are Available, If You're Interested. Only Looking For A Couple of 87/88 For Makelele And A Straight Swap For A Younger Player For Camara. :)[/quote']

Hey Romano, thanks for the reply but I unfortunately I already have 5 33+ players, anymore and my team will be turned into a retirement home lol, so Makelele is a no go. Camara is a possible prospect but I'm really looking for a highly rated CB to lead my defense, Camara would only be a 2 point improvement on the person he'd be replacing, so not interested for now.

Thanks for the response though, and good luck!

Hey Romano' date=' thanks for the reply but I unfortunately I already have [b']5 33+ players, anymore and my team will be turned into a retirement home lol[/b], so Makelele is a no go. Camara is a possible prospect but I'm really looking for a highly rated CB to lead my defense, Camara would only be a 2 point improvement on the person he'd be replacing, so not interested for now.

Thanks for the response though, and good luck!

Ah, Okay I Get You. Don't Want To Do A Roy Keane (Teddy Sheringham Now) Job Do We. :rolleyes:

Good Luck All The Same. :)

And welcome to GC 7' date=' Ziggy. Good luck with that Feyenoord. The manager before you had a great record. The team you have is class but you're not catching up to me in the table. :P[/quote']

Thanks. You right its a great team, theres always next season ;)

I see i did you a favour by beating PSV! Good luck in trying for the title. :)

Is Gold Championship 3 one of the worst/inactive pioneer GCs around? :confused: I picked up Benreado's former Liverpool some time ago, and despite sticking my whole squad on the TL, and posting a newspaper article, no bids ever came in, barring the idiots who bid cash bids for my stars.

I'm thinking surely John Terry (the best player) would receive some bids at least, granted, the Liverpool isn't a very good one. To date, no Terry bid. Not even an insulting bid for him. :o

Is Gold Championship 3 one of the worst/inactive pioneer GCs around? :confused: I picked up Benreado's former Liverpool some time ago' date=' and despite sticking my whole squad on the TL, and posting a newspaper article, no bids ever came in, barring the idiots who bid cash bids for my stars.

I'm thinking surely John Terry (the best player) would receive some bids at least, granted, the Liverpool isn't a very good one. To date, no Terry bid. Not even an insulting bid for him. :o[/quote']

Alot of the older GC's are terrible for deals. I find it hard myself.

GC61:

Made lots of bids for players' date=' but no-one seems to want to sell. :rolleyes:

[b']Demichelis[/b] is for sale along with Ribery and Toni and a few others :)

Ribery interests me, in fact i made loads of bids for him when Rob was in charge, but no deal was ever agreed.

I have loads of players available, Puyol, Milito, Marquez and Abidal if any of them interest you

Is Gold Championship 3 one of the worst/inactive pioneer GCs around? :confused: I picked up Benreado's former Liverpool some time ago' date=' and despite sticking my whole squad on the TL, and posting a newspaper article, no bids ever came in, barring the idiots who bid cash bids for my stars.

I'm thinking surely John Terry (the best player) would receive some bids at least, granted, the Liverpool isn't a very good one. To date, no Terry bid. Not even an insulting bid for him. :o[/quote']

You can take a look at my Porto if you want, doubt we could come up with though.

Guest TOM_HEMY

GC4:

Robinho(94)=92 & 91

Mutu(94)=2 91s

Escude(92)=91 & 89/2 90s

Enke(91)=90 & 88

All for sale Part-exchange only, all of the required ratings above could differ dependent on age of player.

Also looking to buy some higher rated players too 96s-98s.

Message me if interested in selling or buying, I'm Newcastle.

GC69 - PSG Sign Muamba For £10M :D Also Have Agreed A Deal Which Will See Liverani Join. However' date=' We Are Still In Search Of:

[b']

2 x Fwd/CF (86+)

1 x LB (86+)

1 x RM Or Wing (86+)

1 x CB (86+)

[/b]

Looking For Players No Older Than 27, Also Makelele, Camara, Chantome & Baning For Sale. PM Me!

Muamba , £10M that's such a good deal i would do that anyday...