Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Few players for sale on several teams.

GC60 Liverpool - Adrian Mutu and Yaya Toure for sale, p/ex

GC57 Atletico Madrid - Diego Forlan, Simao, Maxi Rodriguez for sale, p/ex

Gc64 Bayern Munich - Luca Toni, Franck Ribery, A Tymouschuk, Demechelis and Lahm all for sale, p/ex

GC68 AC Milan - Huntelaar, Seedorf, Pirlo, Ambrosini and every defender in the squad for sale, p/ex

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC 45 - Genoa: After a bad start (only 3 points in the first 3 games), Genoa is on fire beating Fiorentina, Lazio, Reggina and Inter respectively.

In first place now with 15 points (5 wins and 2 losses) and next up is the away game to Juventus, who are second.

Albert Riera is for sale.

Oh shame about that' date=' I was hoping to hopefully bring in some depth for Liverpool as they could use some fresh faces :( Guess I'll just have to make do with what I have.[/quote']

I'm Atletico, have a look and see if you fancy anything :)

GC31: Just rejected a decent but nmf Sporting CP. I'm Benfica in there and have found it a little easy for the last 2 seasons so would appreciate some competition :o

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC31: Just rejected a decent but nmf Sporting CP. I'm Benfica in there and have found it a little easy for the last 2 seasons so would appreciate some competition :o

Let's see what we can do with that ;)

Guest Abdel Zizi

I saw your name pop up in the feed' date=' was pretty happy :)[/quote']

I've just seen that Almeria side, let's just say I'm very interested in getting them if they should become available :)

Thanks. You right its a great team' date=' theres always next season ;)

I see i did you a favour by beating PSV! Good luck in trying for the title. :)[/quote']

I lost 2-0 to PSV the last time I played them earlier in the league and I have them on Wednesday at home, funnily enough. Pulling eight points from them in five games is a huge task but second place is certainly a real possibility. As long as I get 70 points (that's four points from the final five matches as I have 66) by the end of the season, I'll be happy. :)

What do you guys think of 17.5 mil for Florent-Pongolle in a more recent gold championship (not saying the exact one cause I don't want the deal hijacked). Too much, or good amount?

Alternatively, I can do 15-16 mil for Reyes, but he looks like such a lost wanderer after unsuccessful spells at Athletico and Benfica.

Let me know guys.

What do you guys think of 17.5 mil for Florent-Pongolle in a more recent gold championship (not saying the exact one cause I don't want the deal hijacked). Too much' date=' or good amount?

Alternatively, I can do 15-16 mil for Reyes, but he looks like such a lost wanderer after unsuccessful spells at Athletico and Benfica.

Let me know guys.[/quote']

*Coughs* GC 69

Yeah Do It For Pongolle, If You Need A Fwd, As Cash Is Usually Pretty Worthless In GC's. :D:p

what do you guys think of 17.5 mil for florent-pongolle in a more recent gold championship (not saying the exact one cause i don't want the deal hijacked). Too much' date=' or good amount?

Alternatively, i can do 15-16 mil for reyes, but he looks like such a lost wanderer after unsuccessful spells at athletico and benfica.

Let me know guys.[/quote']

gc69? .......

GC 31 Sporting CP: Everyone for sale' date=' bar Elia, Assman and Arnautovic[/quote']

I'd be interested in Aogo and can offer you a CB as you are obviously a bit short of central defenders, but I fear the deal I offered might be blocked by chairman. If you're interested just bid for my Compper and add that little extra cash which shouldn't be much as I'm totally broke.

edit: Alternatively I can offer you a replacement LB in Jurietti (88).

Just noticed when i'm selling players it's always the players original club which is buying them , nice addition i feel, just noticed as sold cannavaro in a spanish champ and juventhus bought him, and tomic in gc26 and fk partizan have bought him back.

Just noticed when i'm selling players it's always the players original club which is buying them ' date=' nice addition i feel, just noticed as sold cannavaro in a spanish champ and juventhus bought him, and tomic in gc26 and fk partizan have bought him back.[/quote']

Noticed this with a couple of people i've been selling also.

Right As I've Done A Few Deals Recently And I'd Like To Do Some More I Thought I'd Do A Little Round Up, Which Also Advertises My Teams. :P

Gold 6 - Internazionale - Picked Up This Side About 1 Week Ago, Lost The First Game 2-1 At Home To Roma, But Was Forced To Rest A Few Key Players. Sold Keibling For Pablo Hernandez And Feghouli. :)

Looking To Do A Few Deals, Mainly Looking For A CB, A RB, And A DM or CM Of 90+ Rating (Or Young 88/89). PM If You Wanna Deal.

Gold 19 - Deportivo - Just Made The Switch From Norwich, And Cvitanich And Bravo Are Joining From Ajax.

Gold 60 - Wolfsburg - Signed Iaquinta For Dejagh An Perkarik, Also Looking For Another CM, And CB. Barzagli And Josue For Sale!

Gold 65 - Sporting CP - Took Advantage Of Roy Keane Joining Dynamo Moskow And Signed Kombarov & Kolodin For Pretty Good Deals. Also Obraniak Will Join In A 2 Part Deal Which Will See Polga & Ronny Move To Lille.

Gold 69 - PSG - Looking To Sell Makelele For P/e, Also Camara For Sale. Looking To Obtain 1 Fwd, 1 RM or Wing & 1 CB.

Lastly:

Gold 30 - Sevilla - Formerly Of Allan I Believe, Looking To Do A Few Deals. Guardado Has To Go As I Have 3 90+ LM's. :)