Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

If a manger is desperate for a player a deal could be done in parts I guess (but not if it involves selling players in different setups)' date=' but no doubt other managers will be clicking the illegal deal button!!

Are you referring to any deal in particular?[/quote']

im doing a deal in gc 29 for messi of fabiano,zarate, and two other players for cash. Its not cross selling, and loads will be pressing the illegal button :)

im doing a deal in gc 29 for messi of fabiano' date='zarate, and two other players for cash. Its not cross selling, and loads will be pressing the illegal button :)[/quote']

Nothing wrong with that tbh, can't see there being any problems with it (unless you've already done a transfer deal with that manager this season, because you can only do three deals per season with him)

Nothing wrong with that tbh' date=' can't see there being any problems with it (unless you've already done a transfer deal with that manager this season, because you can only do three deals per season with him)[/quote']

nah we havent :)

cheers for the help

i think the manager with messi did it cause the last manager tried getting players from Argentina but failing then the last two managers have tried building it up again. (Manchester United)

I think he benfited when Louis and those others got done and had some teams taken off them. Still not sure what happened tbh

Something happened in chat i think, not sure myself though, but 49 awesome gold champ clubs for him, be great if he forgot to renew :P

Why oh why does this man

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=257250

Make all players unavailable on his teams' date=' but a very impressive haul of clubs,(i know has been mentioned before but seeing as he just got some new clubs in the past week or 2, thought id have my say on it)[/quote']

Tbh i think if i had that many clubs i'd make everyone in my team unavailable also! I'm sick and tired of ridiculous bids on my players in just 3 clubs let alone nearly 50!

He must have some time on his hands to attend to all of those clubs, if he even does that is because it would be a crying shame if they are all neglected. Not in any of his GC's (I think) but perhaps it's worth sending a PM. I guess not being in the UK has it's benefits such as our 5:15am release time being more reasonable for that member.

All in all he's done a great job collecting such a great bunch of teams but i prefer starting from scratch with my own teams so i can lay my own foundations etc, so i can say hand on heart i'd prefer my 3 teams that i had from the start of the GC instead of that account.

Tbh i think if i had that many clubs i'd make everyone in my team unavailable also! I'm sick and tired of ridiculous bids on my players in just 3 clubs let alone nearly 50!

He must have some time on his hands to attend to all of those clubs' date=' if he even does that is because it would be a crying shame if they are all neglected. Not in any of his GC's (I think) but perhaps it's worth sending a PM. I guess not being in the UK has it's benefits such as our 5:15am release time being more reasonable for that member.

All in all he's done a great job collecting such a great bunch of teams but i prefer starting from scratch with my own teams so i can lay my own foundations etc, so i can say hand on heart i'd prefer my 3 teams that i had from the start of the GC instead of that account.[/quote']

Fair point mate, but he does have a lot of nmf players in this teams, doesn't pay attention to all them teams which is a shame as there's people out there who would love to have good teams, I've dealt with him previously and found him ok once the pm's are answered, always going to get dodgy offers from managers in this game

Fair point mate' date=' but he does have a lot of nmf players in this teams, doesn't pay attention to all them teams which is a shame as there's people out there who would love to have good teams, I've dealt with him previously and found him ok once the pm's are answered, always going to get dodgy offers from managers in this game[/quote']

It is a shame that he doesn't pay attention to all of his teams in that case then. I did doubt he'd have the time even if he sat at home all day with 49 to manage.

Agreed, there is nothing more annoying than seeing some of the top teams being wasted by people (Not signalling out this member on particular or any member for that matter!) who are not giving them enough time. Especially when some people on the game would love a team even a half decent one like Munich etc let alone Barca, Real and so on. Not that SM can do anything considering he is constantly buying extra club slots from them and getting them fairly, if anything he is a very good customer to them.

Agreed on the silly offers, although now that my GC's have gone into a couple of games they seem to have slowed down a little i guess it's just the first few days when everyone is trying to sniff out the newbs :P

it's the loan offers that annoy me tbh not the transfer offers. At least if you get a transfer offer you can attempt to counter. What makes me annoyed, especially if you have a bigger team, is the amount of loan offers that you get for players, who may not get into your first XI, but I think people sometimes forget that you can't play every game with your best team and you need these players for your "cup team" as such.

im doing a deal in gc 29 for messi of fabiano' date='zarate, and two other players for cash. Its not cross selling, and loads will be pressing the illegal button :)[/quote']

Your best to send a ticket explaining the deal , so if you do get loads pressing the illegal button SM will know all about the rest of your deal

it's the loan offers that annoy me tbh not the transfer offers. At least if you get a transfer offer you can attempt to counter. What makes me annoyed' date=' especially if you have a bigger team, is the amount of loan offers that you get for players, who may not get into your first XI, but I think people sometimes forget that you can't play every game with your best team and you need these players for your "cup team" as such.[/quote']

Yeah and lets be rate. Loans on sm are pointless, unless your the team thats loaning the player. I suppose form comes into it, but as you sed you need back-up 'Cup team' players and the risk of injury whilst out on loan and the manager quitting after a few days and because its a small team. They dont seem to get picked up there for your player either plays every game or plays none. And if he does play every game he will get nmf or injured. So loans are only good if your the team loaning the player.

Title Aspirations

All in all he's done a great job collecting such a great bunch of teams but i prefer starting from scratch with my own teams so i can lay my own foundations etc, so i can say hand on heart i'd prefer my 3 teams that i had from the start of the GC instead of that account.

I agree pal. Although if you were in England division 3 and a big club came along i would have to think about it. Ive had about 1 good team. Valencia, and got rid of them for another good team but they ripped me off and i neva got a team.

i guess im paying to much then :(

98 for 93' date='90, and two other player[/quote']

Depends on your squad if you can afford to lose 4 players and who the 2 other players are.

Fab - been linked with Man Utd and has got higher potential than 93

Zarr - young 90 will go up in the next 18 months got bags of potential

Who are the other 2 mate?

Martin Palermo and a 89 cm

For this I have good enough cover in theses positions' date=' :) Would reduce amount of 90's but hopefully Falco and Rolando should rise[/quote']

Doubt I'd do it myself, but I hate 2-1 deals let alone 4-1 lol

Don't suppose you'v a good team in GC37 I'm trying to offload Gerrard for a few players? :P

Or in GC47 I want some foward players for Mata

Doubt I'd do it myself' date=' but I hate 2-1 deals let alone 4-1 lol

Don't suppose you'v a good team in GC37 I'm trying to offload Gerrard for a few players? :P

Or in GC47 I want some foward players for Mata[/quote']

You've really got to stop forgetting to do some deals with me in GC15!! :P

Gold 15: Senna, Adebayor, Gilardino, Keita, Riera, Sissoko, Abbiati, Agbonlahor, Nocerino and Jagielka can go in p/ex deals.

Guest Abdel Zizi

If it's for Messi, I don't see anything wrong in giving those 4.

You have cover, young players who will rise, and Messi is simply one of the reasons I play this game.

One day I'll get him :D