Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC61:

I've been trying to do deals for the last week and no-one seems willing to do anything. :rolleyes:

I'm Bayern Munchen' date=' so if anyone comes out of the woodwork and fancys doing some deals, you know where I am, everyone except Pato for sale! :([/quote']

You can take Parry permanently if you want (for the right price of course!!) :P

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

GC61:

I've been trying to do deals for the last week and no-one seems willing to do anything. :rolleyes:

I'm Bayern Munchen' date=' so if anyone comes out of the woodwork and fancys doing some deals, you know where I am, everyone except Pato for sale! :([/quote']

Over-pricing your players perhaps? :rolleyes:

I proposed a cheeky price to you for Ribery' date=' if you dont ask, you dont get.[/b'] :rolleyes:

It wasn't aimed at you, I must have bidded for about 20/25 players, but nothing.. :rolleyes:

Haha yeah got to agree, wouldnt have been able to sell Ronaldo for Iniesta, Hleb and Pique otherwise :D

I've sent plenty of PM's out and rarely get responses in any GC.

Haha yeah got to agree' date=' wouldnt have been able to sell Ronaldo for Iniesta, Hleb and Pique otherwise :D

I've sent plenty of PM's out and rarely get responses in any GC.[/quote']

I wouldn't say that was cheeky, more the phrase "daylight robbery" springs to me haha. :P

Guest TOM_HEMY

Right As I've Done A Few Deals Recently And I'd Like To Do Some More I Thought I'd Do A Little Round Up' date=' Which Also Advertises My Teams. :P

[b']Gold 6[/b] - Internazionale - Picked Up This Side About 1 Week Ago, Lost The First Game 2-1 At Home To Roma, But Was Forced To Rest A Few Key Players. Sold Keibling For Pablo Hernandez And Feghouli. :)

Looking To Do A Few Deals, Mainly Looking For A CB, A RB, And A DM or CM Of 90+ Rating (Or Young 88/89). PM If You Wanna Deal.

I have Emana if you want him, I'm Nurnberg.

Haha yeah got to agree' date=' wouldnt have been able to sell Ronaldo for Iniesta, Hleb and Pique otherwise :D

I've sent plenty of PM's out and rarely get responses in any GC.[/quote']

Was looking for who else i could ask for when you offered puyol for vidic and the extra 8 mil, wanted pique and another but no one i could see that you part with so had to reject

GC67: Juventus 3-0 Chievo -Juve progress into the Semi's of the Shield where they will play Bari.

GC68: Chivas 2-3 Barcelona - Win in the SMFA Champs Cup group game moves Barca to 2nd in group with 3 games gone.

GC69: Arsenal 2-1 Inter - Dissappointing start to Europe away at Arsenal, will be looking for 6 points against Boca and New England.

Guest TOM_HEMY

GC8:Palermo result pending.

GC43:Lyon beat Stade De Reims 4-0 to go through to the quarters of the shield.

GC60:Altrincham loose 2-1 to Huddersfield to go out in the first round of the cup.

GC61:Juventus loose 2-0 away to Boca in first leg of SMFA Champs cup round 1.

GC66:Bayern Munchen beat Porto 2-0 which sends Bayern top of group F by 3 points.

GC61- Man Utd beat Inter 3-1 to take control of the tie, Confident of reaching next round now

GC66-Everton beat Man City 3-1 to secure their place in the 3rd round of the smfa shield

GC26-Newcastle beat dortmund 3-2 to finish top of the smfa group with 1 game to go, hope i can go far

Out of 9 games, we won 5, drew 2 and lost 2.

GC 26: Zenit beat Udinese 1-0 to qualify from the SMFA group with one game remaining.

GC 35: Fiorentina beat Sevilla 2-1 to go top of the group with two games remaining.

GC 44: Marseille beat Stade de Reims 6-0 to go through to the French Shield quarter finals.

GC 52: Inter Milan beat Real Madrid 2-1 in the first game of the SMFA Cup. We've had three games so far against Juventus (Charity Shield), Roma (League) and Real Madrid (SMFA Cup) and won them all so things going well at the moment.

GC 55: Bayern beat Morelia 6-0 in the SMFA Cup, need to win the last group game to guarantee qualification but a draw should be enough as our goal difference is better.

Elsewhere, Porto (66) lose again in the SMFA Cup, lost all four games so far. :eek:

Man United (27) only draw with Vasco da Gama, meaning we need to beat Celtic in the final group game and hope Atletico Madrid beat Vasco da Gama, then we will qualify. We've drawn 4 out of 5 games in the group.

Valencia (49) draw with Athletic Club but go out of the Spanish Shield on penalties.

AEK Athens (10) get battered 6-1 by Sevilla, didn't expect much to be honest, my second team is poor.

are 4 for 1 deals aloud in soccer manager :confused:

If a manger is desperate for a player a deal could be done in parts I guess (but not if it involves selling players in different setups), but no doubt other managers will be clicking the illegal deal button!!

Are you referring to any deal in particular?

If a manger is desperate for a player a deal could be done in parts I guess (but not if it involves selling players in different setups)' date=' but no doubt other managers will be clicking the illegal deal button!!

Are you referring to any deal in particular?[/quote']

im doing a deal in gc 29 for messi of fabiano,zarate, and two other players for cash. Its not cross selling, and loads will be pressing the illegal button :)

im doing a deal in gc 29 for messi of fabiano' date='zarate, and two other players for cash. Its not cross selling, and loads will be pressing the illegal button :)[/quote']

Nothing wrong with that tbh, can't see there being any problems with it (unless you've already done a transfer deal with that manager this season, because you can only do three deals per season with him)

Nothing wrong with that tbh' date=' can't see there being any problems with it (unless you've already done a transfer deal with that manager this season, because you can only do three deals per season with him)[/quote']

nah we havent :)

cheers for the help

i think the manager with messi did it cause the last manager tried getting players from Argentina but failing then the last two managers have tried building it up again. (Manchester United)

Why oh why does this man

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=257250

Make all players unavailable on his teams, but a very impressive haul of clubs,(i know has been mentioned before but seeing as he just got some new clubs in the past week or 2, thought id have my say on it)

Why oh why does this man

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=257250

Make all players unavailable on his teams' date=' but a very impressive haul of clubs,(i know has been mentioned before but seeing as he just got some new clubs in the past week or 2, thought id have my say on it)[/quote']

Tbh i think if i had that many clubs i'd make everyone in my team unavailable also! I'm sick and tired of ridiculous bids on my players in just 3 clubs let alone nearly 50!

He must have some time on his hands to attend to all of those clubs, if he even does that is because it would be a crying shame if they are all neglected. Not in any of his GC's (I think) but perhaps it's worth sending a PM. I guess not being in the UK has it's benefits such as our 5:15am release time being more reasonable for that member.

All in all he's done a great job collecting such a great bunch of teams but i prefer starting from scratch with my own teams so i can lay my own foundations etc, so i can say hand on heart i'd prefer my 3 teams that i had from the start of the GC instead of that account.