Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I totally agree their Louis. My Ajax GC50 are amazing' date=' managed to get beat 2-1 off un-managed FC Volendam who have an average squad rating of 77, pathetic.

GC6: Juventus kick off their campain under Jake with a 4-1 win over 3rd in the table Lazio, Del Piero, Gilbrto Silva (2) and Fernando Meira with the goals for Juve at the Stadio Olimpico.

GC56: City edge past Aston Villa at Eastlands with a 1-0 win, Kompany with the only goal of the game and City now have back to back win after Mondays win against Arsenal.

Well i managed to lose 1-0 to a unmanaged Dnipro in GC30 and 3-1 to a weak Chievo in GC69, it's so random.

Well i managed to lose 1-0 to a unmanaged Dnipro in GC30 and 3-1 to a weak Chievo in GC69' date=' it's so random.[/quote']

Speaking of weak Chievos lol, my Chievo picked up its 7th straight win and is now top of the table in GC68. I thought you were talking about me at first but then I realized I was a GC off haha.

Anyway:

GC68 Chievo 1 - 0 Napoli: 6th straight clean sheet, 7th straight win. I must've really hit the jackpot with my tactics lol. My only decent striker got sent off though, so I'm gonna be in a pickle with my next best striker being an 86...If anyone in GC68 has a Fwd/CF who they can loan to me for three games and is 88+, I'd really appreciate if they contacted me.

GC69 Genoa 0 - 1 Cagliari: My team still needs reconstruction, and in a bit of an expected way my team went down while playing in an experimental lineup....Hopefully I can bring one or two good 90+s into the side and thin the squad out a bit so as to get better results on the pitch.

Decent night, could have been better. It seems the same teams keep drawing every week despite having more possession etc etc. Might have to change tactics to see if something else will work. Anyway, as I said, good night on the whole.

Played 16

Won 9

Drew 3

Lost 4

GC 4: Grimsby Town 1-3 Birmingham City - Grimsby lose for the first time in 9 league games. Thankfully, none of the other teams around us won either so we’re still top of the Division 2 with six games to go.

GC 8: Real Madrid 1-0 Real Sociedad - Real stay top, the gap goes to five points now, though it’s still very early on in the season.

GC 10: Sporting Lisbon 0-2 AEK Athens - A good win keeps us 4th in the league, 4 points off 1st place after just under half way.

GC 13: Arsenal 1-0 Blackburn Rovers - Arsenal move back up to 4th, with two games to go we’re battling it out with Everton for 4th place, though we’re only one point off 3rd. I’ll be using my strongest team in the Champs Cup now though so the reserves will play the 2 league games against Coventry and Villa.

GC 14: FK Moscow 2-4 Zenit - Finally a night where we win and Dynamo Kiev don’t!! Now we’re three points clear with a far better goal difference, with two games to go.

GC 26: Rubin 1-0 Zenit - Rubin are definitely my bogey team in this game world! Played them twice this season and lost both, though in this game we dominated the stats we still lost. Dynamo Kiev now go top by one point, 18 games gone.

GC 27: Manchester United 0-1 Norwich City - A first minute goal sees United in shock defeat and move down to 2nd. 18 games gone.

GC 35: Lazio 2-2 Fiorentina - We’re down to 5th now after quite a poor run, Lazio won the league last year though so it isn’t a bad result, and we came from 2 goals down. 14 games gone.

GC 44: Valenciennes 2-1 Marseille - Down to 4th but very early in the season, plenty of games left.

GC 49: Racing Santander 0-5 Valencia - Really good win as Santander were only a few places off us. Also, Barcelona lost which means we go top of the league, albeit only after 6 games. Hope the unbeaten run continues.

GC 52: Inter Milan 2-0 Chievo - Inter continue their good start to the season. Next up, the Milan derby.

GC 55: Hamburg 1-3 Bayern Munich - Still 2 points behind Stuttgart after 18 games.

GC 59: Newcastle United 7-2 Shorpe United - Good win coupled with West Brom drawing means we’re back to top of the table. Can the Toon hold on for the last 4 games of the season?

GC 65: Sevilla 3-2 Deportivo - Sevilla still in 4th but not far off 2nd place Real Madrid, and we have them next week. Barcelona really are way in front though.

GC 66: Maritimo 0-0 FC Porto - Benfica stretch their lead to 6 points, ourselves and Sporting Lisbon now on level points.

GC 67: Grimsby Town 2-2 Histon - Another draw, played 12, won 3, drawn 7, lost 2. 8th in the league and aim is play-offs so it’s going alright.

Thing is Louis' date=' we all know what you think, you've said it hundreds of times, so you really don't need to carry on saying it......do you.[/quote']

No lol, he says it when he has a bad week, then we dont here him for a couple of weeks, then the cycle continues

@ Louis :P

You got a decent deal there for Anderson in GC6' date=' I wouldn't of made that offer but oh well :P. Fancy doing any deals mate?[/quote']

Im happy to pay that aswel, i need a CM.

Took a quick look at your squad, im only looking to sell Ronaldo + Lucho Gonzalez so im not sure ya can give anything for them.

You interested in Carragher ? Im keen on Lescott

Im happy to pay that aswel' date=' i need a CM.

Took a quick look at your squad, im only looking to sell Ronaldo + Lucho Gonzalez so im not sure ya can give anything for them.

You interested in Carragher ? Im keen on Lescott[/quote']

I wanted to keep hold of Lescott really mate, sorry. Would you sell Arbeloa?

Thing is Louis' date=' we all know what you think, you've said it hundreds of times, so you really don't need to carry on saying it......do you.[/quote']

I must continue to influence how much of a failure the match engine on this game is.

W:4 D:2 L:1

Annoying draws/loss' date=' waiting for one result.[/quote']

W:4 L:2

Waiting on one result which takes ages to come in.

No lol' date=' he says it when he has a bad week, then we dont here him for a couple of weeks, then the cycle continues

@ Louis :P[/quote']

What do you call this Adamski, not hearing of me? :o

Just 1-0 this time but I think the Barca manager is just as pleased with that result as I am :o

I checked in the end lol 1-0 not as bad as normal, I think your sevilla is the only team I write 6 points off to at the start of a season in any setup I'm in, I could only draw with Barca last week which didn't help might as well give him the title now, at least I'm still in the Champs cup, got my B team in the semi's otherwise known as Boca lol

I checked in the end lol 1-0 not as bad as normal' date=' I think your sevilla is the only team I write 6 points off to at the start of a season in any setup I'm in, I could only draw with Barca last week which didn't help might as well give him the title now, at least I'm still in the Champs cup, got my B team in the semi's otherwise known as Boca lol[/quote']

Shame I can't do to Barca what I regularly do to you, losing to them twice might just be the difference.....yet another nearly season. :o

Guest Abdel Zizi

OK well newsflash' date=' you're not influencing anyone it's just annoying :)[/quote']

I find it quite interesting to hear so keep on posting Louis ;)

Well last night was a shocking night for me as it has been for a few weeks now.

GC26-Newcastle beaten 3-1 off arsenal at home

GC31-Milan beaten 3-2 off chievo away, lucky juventus lost as well.

GC61-Man Utd beaten off Fulham at home 2-0 again lucky chelsea also lost.

GC66-Everton beaten away at Bolton 3-1, 2 losses in a row

GC67-Spurs thump stoke 4-1 away to get into the shield places.

GC68-Lokomotiv Moskva beat away at Zenit 3-1

GC69-Padderborn beat Aaron's Carl Zeiss Jena 2-1 away

Need to sort this rabble out before saturday :P

My best night GC wise for a long while with no defeats:

GC 5 Internacional 5 Santos 1

Goals from Kiessling, De Zeeuw, Cabaye, Shoranov and Paolucci keeps Internacional in 5th closing the gap on 3rd+4th place to 1 point

GC 14 Vitesse 2 PSV 2

A double from that Hungarian Winger Dzu you know how I mean earn PSV a point up to 15th now!! Still unbeaten in 10games since taking charge, season almost over

GC 19 Napoli- No Game

GC 25-Vitoria Setubal 3 Sporting Lisbon 6

Sporting win an entertaining game goals from Elias, Salihovic, Kacar and a Luis Suarez Hat-trick keep Spoting 5th waiting for season to end

GC 49 Meturlah Donetsk 0 Spartak Moscow 1

Spartak Move up to 3rd in Russia DIv 2 after 6games with a late winner from Carlton Cole, 3 points off leaders Kubin

GC 55 WBA 1 Arsenal 4

Arsenal's Spanish influence sees Fabregas, Pablo hernandez and David Villa (2) run riot at the hawthorns Arsenal stay 2nd halfway through season 7 points off Wigan

GC 61 Internacional 2 Santos 2

Goals from Oscar Cardozo and Madson earn a draw, stay 4th in shield spots

GC 62 Werder Bremen 1 Hannover 0

An early strike from Marin keeps Werder in 5th after 22games 7points off leaders Bayern Munich

GC 69 Chelsea 2 Sunderland 2

Chelsea come from 2 down to earn there first pointof the season Sturridge and Lampard getting the goals we only drew despite 44 shots to 6 :rolleyes:

5 points off leaders already.