Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest TOM_HEMY

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

No he didnt' date=' Rob Hardwick was the manager who had them, then he gave up SM.

Still, Congrats to Hunty :)[/quote']

Oh thought that was Hunty's actual account, anyways congrats mate.

GC 62 Dont know whats going on but since Daniel Degg took over at Marseille my lead at the top with PSG has gone from 9 points to 1, starting to feel the pressure now :D, fingers crossed my team pull they're socks up.

I could be wrong with the change in management at Marseille but im pretty shaw they're was a change.

Who knows??? I dont like it lol

Im wrong lol, but I dont like it

P5 W3 D1 L1 - Not great!

GC19: Shakhtar 5 - 1 Dynamo Moskva - Shakhtar thrash league leaders Dynamo as expected. Fans expect this seasons title to be a three horse race between their own team, Dynamo Kyiv (Sambele) and Zenit (Kenneth) and have written off Dynamo and CSKA's chances of landing the title.

GC50: Udinese 0 - 0 Lazio - Lazio are still unbeaten since the re-appointment of Dan Walmsley 6 games ago with 5 wins and a draw. Considering key players such as Allefay, F. Llorente, Zarate and L. Diarra were unavailable due to injury tonight it is a decent result against a solid Udinese.

GC67: Juventus 3 - 1 Udinese - Results keeps Juve top by three points!

GC68: Valladolid 1 - 3 Barcelona - Barca continue winning way with decent away win.

GC69: Inter 1 - 1 Roma - Nothing to write home about...

GC72: Milan 1 - 3 Bologna - Upset of the night for me, not good enough! I have a habit of starting slowly and get going through the middle/late stages of the season.

Well not a bad night for me a couple of vital results, 5 wins and a draw

GC26-Newcastle beat Fulham 2-1 at home to maintain their good run

GC31-Milan beat Ascoli 5-0 and also picked up jose manual jurado from unmanaged almeria :D

GC61-Man Utd destroy Man City 4-1 at home to move 2 points clear of chelsea in the race for the title.

GC70-CSKA win 1 nil against Krylia Sovetov

GC71-Shakhtar draw 1-1 against Metalist

GC72-Porto win 2-1 away at Leixios to maintain their perfect start to the season 4 wins from 4 in the league, same as sporting.

GC7 - Feyenord 4-0 Twente

GC73 - Santos 3-0 Vasco De Gama

GC38 - FC Schalke 04 2-0 Frankfurt

GC46 - Hoffenheim 6-0 Carl Zeiss Jena

GC54 - Osusuna 1-0 Valencia

GC68 - Everton 2-1 Manchester City

GC69 - Rubin 0-2 CSKA Moscow

GC40 - Manchester City 4-0 Wigan

GC41 - Peterbourough 0-4 Grimsby

GC39 - Udinese 2-2 Internazionale

GC50 - Real Soceodad 0-4 Atletico Madrid

Overall:

Won 9

Drew 1

Lost 1

Still waiting on GC2...

:)

Not a bad night. But a little disappointed with some losses.

Overall, Won 10, Drew 2, Lost 4.

Losses came in GC21 where Juventus lost 3-2 to Sampdoria, GC39 where Chelsea lost 2-1 to Wigan, GC61 Barcelona who cant buy a win lost to Athletic Club and GC70 where Juventus lost to Roma.

GC61 has been a season to forget despite bringing in big names like J.Cole, Cambiasso and Ferdinand Barcelona have been unable to get a decent run together.

After a couple of bad gamedays, I had a pretty good one this time around:

GC73 OGC Nice 3 - 3 Grenoble Foot 38: Another draw, not really a good start with this team, but not a bad one either. Will try to turn it around next match.

GC72 AS Saint-Etienne 2 - 0 AJ Auxerre: Good start with this team. First match was a 5-1 demolition of Tours FC, here Payet did all the work to take Saint-Etienne to 3rd. Only downside is that the old manager somehow managed to get demolished 6-1 by Velez Sarsfield at home in SMFA Shield, pretty much impossible to overturn that deficit.

GC71 Getafe 2 - 1 Sporting: Was previously managing Goias in this game world, and they do currently have a really good squad with my transfers, but I just got sick of all the draws (they got a fourth straight draw today). Anyway, good win, looking to build on it since Getafe arent in any other competitions for a long while.

GC70 Siena 2 - 0 Palermo: My favorite team atm, or at least tied with Chievo for that title. After losing to Atlante a couple matches back, Siena has routed Udinese 5-1, beat Juve in the Shield 3-2, and now won here. Surprisingly, Palermo dominated everything but possession, but I'm happy with the win. Up to 2nd.

GC 69 Genoa 2 - 3 Fiorentina: This team is really one big mess right now, and I can't blame anyone but myself, I brought in a bunch of players who I really didnt need. As of now, my whole team is for sale and I will be praying for a job offer lol.

GC 68 Chievo 4 - 1 Juventus: The wonderful inconsistency of Chievo continues. After being routed by inter 3-0, and losing 1-0 to lowly Livorno, Chievo somehow decides to score 4 goals past Juventus. In any case, the hattrick from Pellissier takes Chievo back up to fourth. Can't say I'm disappointed in any way by the 12-4-4 record that I've gotten so far, I just hope that Chievo can put together some consistency.

4 Wins, 1 Loss, 1 Draw.

GC3: MARSEILLE 1-1 Lorient

GC7: Aj Auxerre 0-1 Bordeaux

GC12: Manchester City 2-0 EVERTON

GC11: AJAX 0-0 Kaa Gent

GC10: ZENIT 1-0 Dynamo Kyiv

GC48: LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW 2-2 Dnipro

GC71: DYNAMO MOSCOW 1-1 Zenit

GC25: VFB STUTTGART 1-1 Bayer Leverkusen

GC46: FENERBAHCE SK 5-1 Mke Ankaragucu

GC19: Southampton 2-1 HULL CITY

Decent Night Overall!!

Decent night, both my new teams won (Millwall and Norwich), Man United (27)and Real Madrid (8) both extend their respective leads at the top of their tables, but disappointing results for Barcelona (70) and Juventus (71)

Played 22

Won 14

Drew 4

Lost 4

GC 3: Wolverhampton Wanderers 0-1 Norwich City - Good win in first game with Norwich, we stay in 4th place.

GC 4: No Fixture

GC 6: Millwall 4-1 Blackpool - First game with Millwall ends in a comfortable win, and we move up to 3rd. To be honest the current squad isn’t ready for promotion so I wouldn’t mind losing a few to give me time to revamp the squad. Incidentally, the goals came from two new signings, Khaleem Hyland and a James Beattie hat trick.

GC 8: Real Madrid 2-1 Sevilla - 10 points clear after 18 games.

GC 10: AEK Athens 4-1 Olympiacos - Porto’s defeat means we’re now just 2 points behind them with 10 games remaining.

GC 13: Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal - First loss of the season after winning first three, not a bad start to the season.

GC 18: Milan 1-1 Reggina - Poor, poor, poor. Contemplating quitting these as I already have too many clubs, can’t seem to put a decent run together.

GC 26: Dnipro 1-3 Zenit - We’re 2nd, level on points with 1st place CSKA Moscow and 3rd place Dynamo Kiev. Those 2 play each other on Saturday so hopefully Zenit can win and those 2 can draw. 8 games left.

GC 27: Manchester United 4-0 Birmingham City - Lead at the top is extended to 10 points with 10 games to go - cue 4 straight defeats….

GC 35: Fiorentina 2-0 Lecce - Solid win keeps us 4th after 24 games, getting closer to the top though.

GC 44: Paris Saint-Germain 1-1 Marseille - Slip to 2nd, almost at the half way point.

GC 49: Celta Vigo 0-3 Valencia - We go top of the league after 16 games thanks to Villarreal’s defeat, though we’re only top on goal difference

GC 52: Inter Milan 3-1 Udinese - Top by 6 points after 12 games courtesy of a Fernando Torres hat trick.

GC 55: Bayern Munich 1-2 Borussia Dortmund - We stay top on goal difference, 6 games to go.

GC 58: Lille 1-4 Lyon - Good win keeps us top of the table, only 8 games into the season though.

GC 59: Newcastle United 2-5 Liverpool - On the receiving end of a bit of a pasting, be happy with a mid-table finish this season to be honest.

GC 65: Sevilla 1-1 Vallodolid - A bit gutted because a win would have taken us to top as Barca lost, but we still close the gap on them to just one point. 12 games to go.

GC 66: Pacos de Ferreira 0-4 FC Porto - Benfica and Sporting Lisbon both drew their respective games so we move up to 2nd, and now only 2 points behind Benfica. Next up? Benfica.

GC 67: Luton Town 1-4 Grimsby Town - Move up to 6th after 22 games, hopefully we can stay in the play-offs.

GC 70: Barcelona 2-2 Vallodolid - Bad result, drop to 4th after 6 games.

GC 71: Juventus 1-3 Inter Milan - Lose our first game of the season, although we had 53% possession and 17 shots compared to their 8. 9 points from first 4 games isn’t too bad.

GC 72: Fiorentina 1-2 Roma - Good win and we’re top of the league, although there have only been 4 games so it doesn’t mean a lot.

GC 73: Atletico Madrid 3-1 Zaragoza - Malouda (2) and Drogba get the goals, 6 points from 6.

GC 74: No Fixture

Pretty big club hopper he is and does some woaful deals :P

I wouldn't class Stelly as a club hopper...Stelly's a very good guy and I get along with him to' date=' he quits teams rarely tbh.

[b']GC50:[/b] Ajax beat Mark Farine's AZ 2-1 4 points from top now.

COME ON!!! :D:o

GC61 - Last game of the season tonight in Germany so there is a few games left in the other leagues' date=' so if you wanna loan anyone just say.. and put a bid in and I'll accept :)[/quote']

Did mate, put in 2, could ya help little Wigan out ?:)

Quit Newcastle (59) & Marseille (44), and planning to quit a few others soon, just too many clubs for me to keep up with and wasn't paying attention to either of them. Good luck if anyone gets them. Also, Brazil will be available in GC 59 tomorrow between half 11 and 12 in the morning. :)

Just quit Benfica in GC28 as I wasn't paying enough attention to them. I wasn't enjoying it as I would much rather a Benfica from the start.

I have just taken Standard Liege in GC57. Looking forward to it, they are in Division 2 and still have Defour, Mbokoni, Witsel etc :)

Anyone else in this setup?

Just quit Benfica in GC28 as I wasn't paying enough attention to them. I wasn't enjoying it as I would much rather a Benfica from the start.

I have just taken Standard Liege in GC58. Looking forward to it' date=' they are in Division 2 and still have Defour, Mbokoni, Witsel etc :)

Anyone else in this setup?[/quote']

Me [Portsmouth], CJ [Arsenal], Radebe [Chelsea], Gazza [Celtic] & Probably Some Others. :)

On The Subject Of GC58 - Portsmouth Embarrasingly Suffer 1st Loss Of The Season. :o We Got Owned, Not Even Gonna Bother Posting The Result. :(

Me [Portsmouth]' date=' CJ [Arsenal'], Radebe [Chelsea], Gazza [Celtic] & Probably Some Others. :)

On The Subject Of GC58 - Portsmouth Embarrasingly Suffer 1st Loss Of The Season. :o We Got Owned, Not Even Gonna Bother Posting The Result. :(

Now I wish it was 58 :(

Made a mistake, its GC57 :)