Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Send a ticket and he should be kicked out' date=' guessing it's Keane/Sheringham/Southgate? :P Next up, err Stan Collymore! :D

Anywho, need a young striker and winger on loan in GC75. Winger 74+, striker 76+. Not too high or the wages will be too much ;)[/quote']

Im Not Gonna Send A Ticket. I Think SM Support Are Annoyed With Me ATM. Have Sent 2 Silly Tickets. I Found Out That They Were Silly After I Sent Them Unfortunatley.

Don't often get the chance to brag and it may not be the greatest of achievements for some :o ' date=' but I'm going to take the opportunity to do so anyway :P. I've just completed back-to-back-to-back promotions with Hereford in GC24 (gone from Div 5 to Div 2 next season).

Thought I would get that in now as I'm likely to struggle with my modest stadium and average players when I mix it with some of the big boys in Division 2. Might come begging for some loans. Like I said, won't be anything special in most people's eyes, but I'm chuffed :D[/quote']

Fiorentina will be supplying loans. 87's, 86's and 85's.

GC75: Trochowski, Aogo, Elia, Berg, Boateng and Pitroipa are NOT for sale!

I want to build up a young squad. Jarolim can go for a younger 89+ and Ze Roberto can go for a 89+ around the 25 year mark :o

Other players for sale if you want anyone give me a PM please!!

Hopefully soon I will land my first riser in GC75, Daniel Bruckner should be joining Stockport County for a fee of 750k. I've placed a few bids on other players too, hopefully they're all complete by tommorow morning so I know whats what with the squad.

Also, abit off topic but does anybody know how to put the time right on the Forum? mine still says the old time (21:35):o.

Hopefully soon I will land my first riser in GC75' date=' Daniel Bruckner should be joining Stockport County for a fee of 750k. I've placed a few bids on other players too, hopefully they're all complete by tommorow morning so I know whats what with the squad.

Also, abit off topic but does anybody know how to put the time right on the Forum? mine still says the old time (21:35):o.[/quote']

What does your computer clock say? because the forum time should be linked in auto with that

Ok recieved a cash bid in GC63 for my best player Moutinho. Countered for 2 players .. a greedy counter after being offered cash :)

• Real Madrid have made an offer to Sporting CP for João MOUTINHO of £28,000,000
  • Sporting CP have made a counter offer to Real Madrid for João MOUTINHO of £0 plus Marcell JANSEN and Igor DENISOV
  • Real Madrid have made a new offer to Sporting CP for João MOUTINHO of £28,000,000
  • The deal involving Real Madrid and João MOUTINHO of Sporting CP has been rejected. Sporting CP are insulted by the received offer.
  • Real Madrid have made an offer to Sporting CP for João MOUTINHO of £28,010,000 :rolleyes:

I of course accepted and cancelled a few minutes later, i hate planks.

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC45 Genoa: Just got a bid accepted of 4.5M for Madson Formagnini.

Great deal, as it is Madsons CV.

He was transfer listed and I'm very glad the manager accepted.