Played 3 won 3, great start to life in league 2

GC29 - Wolves 1-0 Leeds

Just hanging onto a play-off place with 5 games to go

GC33 - Southampton 2-2 Sheff Utd

Great point against Adam's superstars

Also wins in GC3,9,11,14,20,69,71

Defeats in GC4

Draws in GC7

A member making the most of his Gold memberships :). Variety of teams in a variety of leagues and differing challenges in each. None of this clambour for top teams all the time. A lot of members could do well by following this example, especially those questioning the 'deadness' of newer GCs or citing boredom. Following Col's example, you would never feel the game is becoming boring, nor would you feel the need to complain about lack of transfer activity as you'll always have players you could acquire to improve your teams :)

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Gold Championship 56: Since taking over Aston Villa on the 4th of November, they have played 4 games and won 4.

Wins against...

Newcastle United

Everton

Norwich City

Manchester United

Have now placed Villa 8th, only 3 points from top spot!

Things are looking up for Villa, Bowen wants the team to challenge for the Cups and the league. Tonight Stoke City travel to Villa Park for a place in the English Cup Round 3 up for grabs!

GC33 - Southampton 2-2 Sheff Utd

Great point against Adam's superstars

Im happy with that point pal ! I hald expected to see a defeat when i saw i had played Southampton.

My team is coming together nicely, and i just want to finish as high as i can this season, with the aim of promotion next season, obviously would be nice if i could get promoted this time round but im in this one for the long haul. Have you had a look around for many players pal ? i cant honestly believe some of the players iv picked up lol, Pehlivan , Muamba, Zucculini to name three from unmanaged teams :eek:

GC 61 CSKA Moscow: Win the SMFA Shield Final' date=' beating Sevilla 2-1. Patrick Helmes and Renato Augusto getting the goals as I win my third European cup final in 3 :D :D[/quote']

Well done Barry nice two players who got the goals, im Leverkusen by the way :D

Vagner Love was awesome for me this season so im happy

Just seen some funny stuff in GC 53 :D I'm surprised i didn't see it before.

Ramires: Cruzeiro>Atletico Madrid. 12 million.

Ferreira Wagner: Cruzeiro>Atletico Madrid. £5.3M & Roig JORGE LARENA & Sebastián CARRERA (28 84 and a 31 86:confused::rolleyes:)

Robbie Keane: Cruzeiro>Atletico Madrid. £5.7M & Obafemi MARTINS

I mean if you are going to cheat...at least make it less obvious:rolleyes:

I'll report it later but i won't keep my hopes up on the two managers in question receiving a fitting punishment:o

Ok Week For Me:

GC6 Paris Saint-Germain v AS Monaco: Won 2-1 against last years champs gets me closer to 2nd place.

GC18 Newcastle United v Nottingham Forest: Took over United in 20th after 14 games in div 2 won 3-0 move to 19th.

GC23 AEK Athens v Olympiacos: Bad night a 2-1 loss but still time to get good again with only 4 game this season gone.

GC24 PSV v AZ: 3-1 loss not to good but still against league champs but need to win the league to see what I can do with them.

GC58 Panathinaikos v Xanthi: 3-1 win now up to 2nd with 13 games gone only 4 points behind 1st.

GC62 Wigan Athletic v Bolton Wanderers: The grate escape gose down to the last game after beating Bolton 1-0 3 poinst from safty need to beat Manchester United 32-0 and hope Stoke lose LOL anyway going to be back next season by premiaship.

GC74 Liverpool v Hull City: After a grate start at Hull lost to Chelsea and Liverpool back to back and now am 14th in the league 5 games gone next Manchester City in the cup but my team could make a upset.

GC76 AFC Bournemouth v Lincoln City: My Div 5 chalinge to take a team up back to back to league 1 wone 1st game 6-0 started real well next up Stoke in the cup time to show why I took this team over.

GC77 Stoke City v Manchester City: 1st game of the season had to put a big team out to play City and got a grate game with a 4-2 win next up Altrincham in the cup chance to rest Zaki and try Mido and Distan.

GC77- Pisa given an extra £5million after i sent ticket to SMFA about lack of players :)

what was your starting budget?

and, have 77's and below on the TrL at Port vale if you wanna take a couple for cash - not looking much as I'm trying to raise funds and get some off the wage bill after making some superb signings ;)

what was your starting budget?

and' date=' have 77's and below on the TrL at Port vale if you wanna take a couple for cash - not looking much as I'm trying to raise funds and get some off the wage bill after making some superb signings ;)[/quote']

11.2mil which isnt really enought to buy 13 players that are even ok .. lol got 6.7mil now rather than 1.7 :)

Ok Week For Me:

GC6 Paris Saint-Germain v AS Monaco: Won 2-1 against last years champs gets me closer to 2nd place.

GC18 Newcastle United v Nottingham Forest: Took over United in 20th after 14 games in div 2 won 3-0 move to 19th.

GC23 AEK Athens v Olympiacos: Bad night a 2-1 loss but still time to get good again with only 4 game this season gone.

GC24 PSV v AZ: 3-1 loss not to good but still against league champs but need to win the league to see what I can do with them.

GC58 Panathinaikos v Xanthi: 3-1 win now up to 2nd with 13 games gone only 4 points behind 1st.

GC62 Wigan Athletic v Bolton Wanderers: The grate escape gose down to the last game after beating Bolton 1-0 3 poinst from safty need to beat Manchester United 32-0 and hope Stoke lose LOL anyway going to be back next season by premiaship.

GC74 Liverpool v Hull City: After a grate start at Hull lost to Chelsea and Liverpool back to back and now am 14th in the league 5 games gone next Manchester City in the cup but my team could make a upset.

GC76 AFC Bournemouth v Lincoln City: My Div 5 chalinge to take a team up back to back to league 1 wone 1st game 6-0 started real well next up Stoke in the cup time to show why I took this team over.

GC77 Stoke City v Manchester City: 1st game of the season had to put a big team out to play City and got a grate game with a 4-2 win next up Altrincham in the cup chance to rest Zaki and try Mido and Distan.

your gunna get banned again mate, its pointless making new accounts...

This was in a standard setup (I know its not a GC)...

"IMPORTANT NEWS: The chairman has decided to invest a further £16,804,501 into Barcelona. Your Chairman has decided to remove your Transfer Budget and instead allow you to spend all your available balance."

What does that mean? Are the transfer budgets done for good? :o I hope so!

I posted here because you'll probably recieve a message like this at some point and you get good answers here :)

Has anyone had this' date=' just come up on my Everton team in GC19

IMPORTANT NEWS: Your Chairman has decided to remove your Transfer Budget and instead allow you to spend all your available balance.

:confused::D[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=54695

Discuss the above matter on this thread pal ;)

Has anyone had this' date=' just come up on my Everton team in GC19

IMPORTANT NEWS: Your Chairman has decided to remove your Transfer Budget and instead allow you to spend all your available balance.

:confused::D[/quote']

GC19 also.

I know this is slightly silly of me, but can anybody loan Real Madrid in GC76

A defender, i actually need 3 :o , one being a LB or RB and two CB's.

Its happened partly because i cant seem to sell kaka, Sergio Ramos, Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Pepe and Raul, and the fact that i was given the chance to sign some amazing players for great deals.

Lahm, Ribery and Chiellini all brought in for deals i couldnt turn down :eek:

I know this is slightly silly of me' date=' but can anybody loan Real Madrid in GC76

A defender, i actually need 3 :o , one being a LB or RB and two CB's.

Its happened partly because i cant seem to sell kaka, Sergio Ramos, Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Pepe and Raul, and the fact that i was given the chance to sign some amazing players for great deals.

Lahm, Ribery and Chiellini all brought in for deals i couldnt turn down :eek:[/quote']

lol, depends what rating you need. I can spare an 80 rated CB..that's about it. :o

Im happy with that point pal ! I hald expected to see a defeat when i saw i had played Southampton.

My team is coming together nicely' date=' and i just want to finish as high as i can this season, with the aim of promotion next season, obviously would be nice if i could get promoted this time round but im in this one for the long haul. Have you had a look around for many players pal ? i cant honestly believe some of the players iv picked up lol, Pehlivan , Muamba, Zucculini to name three from unmanaged teams :eek:[/quote']

I still can't believe you got so many great young players at unmanaged clubs. I searched through the setup and couldn't find any (apart from Abate, who I signed). Was obviously looking in the wrong places :o:p