Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Anyone else notice in GC78 that the Ajax and Milan managers quit at the same time then took over each others clubs?

Sending a ticket now' date=' keep an eye ;)

EDIT: As I posted something's been done and both are removed - Dai you wily fox!! :D[/quote']

:D Had my eye on it for a while too.

You should have a case for reversal of transfers if you're not happy with them also' date=' mind you the players in don't look so bad, seems like he did the hard work for any new milan manager and got rid of the older players![/quote']

Apart from having a squad nearly full of just strikers its not bad at all. :P:D

Sure he has another account in gc78 as dynamo moskva too' date=' well shady[/quote']

Nice spot.... certainly a possibility I'd have said. Surely that one should be removed on the basis he had more than one account in a setup then? Do you think I should ticket that?

EDIT: Dai, shouldn't be so bad if you shift Boriello and Hunter? You can loan one to me at Leverkusen if you want ;)

Just got a PM regarding me taking over Milan in GC78.

The manager doesn't seem to speak good English so I thought I would ask you lot to help me translate it...

Title: Man do you interest

PM: "Hello man I am the manager of Shakthar I see what you taken and if you interest I will give you two gold clubs for one what about INTERNAZIONALE GC 3 AND ARSENAL IN GC 48"

Now, I take this as him asking me to give him Milan and he will give me those 2 clubs he mentioned...

I replied: "Thats against the rules so your lucky I don't report you. Plus, I am not stupid enough to think you can give me teams. They will go on offer to a random manager. Don't PM me again."

Beware of these types of managers in GC's kids. :rolleyes:

Guest Abdel Zizi

Logged on 2 hours ago with 2 new club messages, which were rises for Sakho and Belhanda.

2 hours later, I got a few bids in :P

301m2vn.jpg

Just got a PM regarding me taking over Milan in GC78.

The manager doesn't seem to speak good English so I thought I would ask you lot to help me translate it...

Title: Man do you interest

PM: "Hello man I am the manager of Shakthar I see what you taken and if you interest I will give you two gold clubs for one what about INTERNAZIONALE GC 3 AND ARSENAL IN GC 48"

Now' date=' I take this as him asking me to give him Milan and he will give me those 2 clubs he mentioned...

I replied: "[b']Thats against the rules so your lucky I don't report you. Plus, I am not stupid enough to think you can give me teams. They will go on offer to a random manager. Don't PM me again.[/b]"

Beware of these types of managers in GC's kids. :rolleyes:

Yeah he told me to quit brazil after i got them yesterday cos he had been clicking on them to take over( same as me i might add) and then mentioned the arsenal in gold champ 48, just ignored him

Yeah he told me to quit brazil after i got them yesterday cos he had been clicking on them to take over( same as me i might add) and then mentioned the arsenal in gold champ 48' date=' just ignored him[/quote']

I've had the same types of PM lately, just blocked the berk! :P

Any way I can sway you on Busquets? B)

I've had the same types of PM lately' date=' just blocked the berk! :P

Any way I can sway you on Busquets? B)[/quote']

I've done a Bosančeros and made them all unavailable :) as for busquets unless you can give me a good winger or right mid for him :) he'll have to stay put

Took over a good Napoli in GC18 this morning, which although it has reasonably good depth, is knackered from a fitness point of view, and currently sits second from bottom.

Any 88 rated (or more;)) loans would be greatly appreciated in midfield or attack.

Also, If anyone is willing to sell me a keeper rated at least 88 I would be pretty happy.

Just seen some funny stuff in GC 53 :D I'm surprised i didn't see it before.

Ramires: Cruzeiro>Atletico Madrid. 12 million.

Ferreira Wagner: Cruzeiro>Atletico Madrid. £5.3M & Roig JORGE LARENA & Sebastián CARRERA (28 84 and a 31 86:confused::rolleyes:)

Robbie Keane: Cruzeiro>Atletico Madrid. £5.7M & Obafemi MARTINS

I mean if you are going to cheat...at least make it less obvious:rolleyes:

I'll report it later but i won't keep my hopes up on the two managers in question receiving a fitting punishment:o

I think that is going to be the last time I'm going to send a cheating support ticket. I got a reply saying that the managers in question have not broken the terms of use:rolleyes:

Cruzeiro HAPPENED to sell their 3 best players to Atletico Madrid and those 3 deals HAPPENED to be the only 3 deals that the Cruzeiro manager did with another manager. I honestly can't see many more cases where the cheating can be more obvious than this.

I give up:cool:

I feel the game is losing its way now. Innocent people get punished (like Mark recently) and people who blatantly cheat...well they get away with it. Disappointing.

Take it OGC NICE won't win the league now you have left :P

yeh first time ive quit a team in a while but I took them becuase it was a new GC lol dunno why but i didnt change them in anyway :P so when the next person comes alogn i havent destroyed them, pointless having them for the point of it ...

I think that is going to be the last time I'm going to send a cheating support ticket. I got a reply saying that the managers in question have not broken the terms of use:rolleyes:

Cruzeiro HAPPENED to sell their 3 best players to Atletico Madrid and those 3 deals HAPPENED to be the only 3 deals that the Cruzeiro manager did with another manager. I honestly can't see many more cases where the cheating can be more obvious than this.

I give up:cool:

I feel the game is losing its way now. Innocent people get punished (like Mark recently) and people who blatantly cheat...well they get away with it. Disappointing.

Awful that is, it's as blatent as it gets