• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

No worries mate. You can keep Pillud after tonight if it's any help' date=' but I'll need the other two guys back.[/quote']

Cool mate, thanks :)

You have a very talented team mate, Alexis Sanchez, Jovetic, Forlin, Rolando etc you've done a great job there.

In GC76 My Alexis Sanchez Hasn't Regained Fitness Since The Start Of The Season. Has Anyone Else Had A Problem Like This Before? :o

Personally' date=' I don't recall this ever happening to me.

Cool mate, thanks :)

You have a very talented team mate, Alexis Sanchez, Jovetic, Forlin, Rolando etc you've done a great job there.

Don't praise me too much - I only inherited it a week or two back, but I'm gradually putting my own stamp on things.

I'd just like to appeal to anyone interested in some transfer listed players:

GC 2 - Bordeaux

Ulrich Rame - 88, 37, GK

Maksym Kalynychenko - 88, 30, AM/Wing

Edixon Perea - 87, 25, Fwd

Roberto Guana - 87, 28, CM/DM

Javier Ernesto Chevanton - 87, 29, Fwd

Stephane Dalmat - 87, 30, AM/Wing

Bruno Cheyrou - 87, 31, CM/DM

Nestor Fabian Canobbio - 86, 29, AM/LM

Jorge Helder Barbosa - 85, 22, Fwd/Wing

Jean-Claude Darcheville - 85, 34, CF

GC 5 - Rangers

Barry Ferguson - 90, 31 , CM

Gonzalo Colsa - 89, 30, CM/DM

Dario Cvitanich - 88, 25, Fwd

Ashkan Dejagah - 87, 23, Wing/Fwd

Bernard Mendy - 87, 28, RM/RB

Masoud Shojaei - 86, 25, AM

Johan Audel - 86, 25, Fwd/Wing

Mehdi Rahmati - 85, 26, GK

GC 13 - Udinese

Antonio Di Natale - 93, 32, Fwd

Torsten Frings - 92, 33, DM/CM

Luciano Galletti - 91, 29, RM/AM

Dias Felipe - 89, 25, CB/LB

Christian Obodo - 87, 25, CM

Olivier Dacourt - 86, 35, DM/CM

GC 19 - Sheffield Wednesday

Presas Oleguer - 87, 29, CB/RB

Danny Gabbidon - 86, 30, CB

Manuel Da Costa - 85, 23, CB

Julien Quercia - 85, 23, Fwd

GC 49 - Sevilla

Marcos Senna - 94, 33, DM/CM

Aldo Duscher - 89, 30, DM/CM

Ivica Dragutinovic - 89, 34, CB/LB

Federico Fazio - 87, 22, CB/DM

David Prieto - 87, 26, CB

Javier Ernesto Chevanton - 87, 29, Fwd

Please note: if you are even slightly interested in any of these players, tehn don't hesitate to get in contact with me or to make a bid - you don't know what levels I shall go down to! I'm looking for younger, lower-rated players in return. Happy bidding. :)

GC 62: Would Cup starts tonight COME ON WALES!!!

I'll be lucky to get through got Mexico' date=' Cameroon and France in my group

Never mind was glad to get them here :D

Any other forumers in the World Cup??[/quote']

Nuts!!!

Dominated Cameroon to draw 1-1 with them equalising on the 89th minute

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Had a Cup Final in GC18 tonight with my Bayern Munich side, logged in to see this on my news feed,

Allan 2 has won the German Shield with Bayern München in Gold Championship 18!

No need to check the result, not a fan of that addition. Anyway beat VLF Wolfsburg 3-2 in the final. :)

GC 74: Got beat 1-0 by Benfica in the shield. Didn't help three of my first team players were injured:mad:

GC 75: A goal feast in my German shield game where I beat 2nd division outfit koblenz 6-2. Be given a very tricky tie in the quarters where I will be away to Dai's Bayern Munich.

Guest TOM_HEMY

:eek::eek: Just seen this in GC66:

Samuel ETO'O has moved to Real Madrid from Internazionale in an exchange deal for Gonzalo HIGUAIN and Olano XABI ALONSO.

Cracking deal for the Inter manager!:eek:

GC67: Udinese 1 - 1 Juventus - The treble is OFF! Juve crash out of the Italian shield on penalites away to Udinese. Only positive we can take from this result is we will now have plenty of options available to maintain our 11 point lead at the top of the table with 7 games remaining.

GC68: Barcelona 7 - 0 Manchester United - SMFA Champs Cup Quarter-Final Leg 1 goes quite nicely, just have to not lose more than 7 at Old Trafford...

GC69: New England Revolution 1 - 1 Inter - Looks like a really bad result on paper, the game had no importance whatsoever with ourselves and Arsenal already qualified from the group. Put out my weakest team although they still should've seen off this poor team!

GC72: Milan 2 - 0 Santos Laguna - We won 14-0 on aggregate, despite this i am very annoyed with my strikers who wasted another 89 chances over the two games!

GC74: PSV 2 - 0 Real Madrid - Bad result, my old rival Treble claims what i think is his first ever victory over me in about 7 meetings between us but ah well! Thankfully the group is so mixed up that a win in the next game would put us top again...

GC76: Liverpool 1 - 1 Chelsea - Liverpool win on penalties 2-0 to go into the next round of the English Shield!

GC56: Manchester City beat Barcelona 1-0 at Eastlands in their SMFA Champions Cup tie, hopefully, I can keep my lead at the Nou Camp, Nedum Onuoha with the goal for City on the 60th minute.

GC71: Bayern loose 3-0 at home to Atletico Madrid, I just can't seem to get a win with this Bayern, no win in 5 now and my unbeaten 3 point lead at the top of the lead has now gone begging in 4 matches. I need to try new tactics, again.

Overall a good night but dissapointed with the result in GC26 but happy with the others

GC26-Newcastle beaten by Real Madrid in the semi final 1st leg of the smfa cup, wouldn't bother me but the man hasnt even logged in since the 22nd :mad:

GC61-Manchester United beaten 1-0 at home against New England Revolution, another awful result and hasnt been the best start

GC70-CSKA romp into the russian shield final with a 6-1 drubbing of Dnipro in the semi

GC71-Shakhtar beaten 1-0 away to Olympiakos in the group stages, very tight group with liverpool leading on 6 points, shakhtar and olympiakos on 5 points with exact same goal difference and Roma on 3 points, 2 games to go

GC72-Porto beat celtic 3-1 at home to make it 4 out of 4 in the group stages of the smfa cup, qualified already with my 2nd team

GC73-Milan make the italian shield semi final after a 3-1 win over Siena at home

GC74-Man City draw 1-1 away to Independiente in the smfa shield 2nd round 1st leg

GC75-Ajax beat Vitesse 3-0 in the dutch shield to progress

GC76-Atlético Madrid beat Levante 3-1 at home to progress in the spanish shield, with Real Betis up next in round 3

GC78-Barcelona beat Sevilla Atletico in the spanish shield by 6 goals to Zero

GC44: Real Madrid Get past a tough Atletico Madrid side to progress to Round 3 of the Spanish cup. Espanyol will be up next for Real Madrid.

GC47: Barcelona cruise to a 3-0 against Division 2 side Girona. The win takes Barcelona into Round 2 of the Spanish Cup, and it gets alot harder, with a home tie against Sevilla.

2 Wins