Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Hi guys' date='

We read all of the feedback regarding Gold Championships both on the SM Forum and also via or other mediums :).

We will be announcing plans of a Gold Championship 'lottery' whereby all GM will be given a equal chance of being offered a random club in a new Gold Championship. More details on this will be announced shortly.[/quote']

Good idea but theres still going to be a cenrtain number of people who want a big team who are going to still moan if they dont get someone like Barca

Not naming any names but you know who you are :P

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Hi guys' date='

We read all of the feedback regarding Gold Championships both on the SM Forum and also via or other mediums :).

We will be announcing plans of a Gold Championship 'lottery' whereby all GM will be given a equal chance of being offered a random club in a new Gold Championship. More details on this will be announced shortly.[/quote']

Thank god i got my final target then :P

Thank god i got my final target then :P

Got 14 gold champ teams and that's more than enough for me, have a nice range of teams and actually did quit some good ones like Everton,Tottenham before, but happy with my current lot which does include, Barca,milan,newcastle,porto and others, like the idea of a lottery to see what offers i'd get in a new gc and certainly never get a decent one for the teams i manage, been managing newcastle in gc26 since it was created and have done rather well with them yet only ever had 2 offers one from monaco and one from feyenoord(hoping for chelsea to come knocking :D )

Then that team your not interested in could go to someone else in the lottery who would be interested. Everyone should have a set period of time before the gameworld opens to decide whether they want the team or not so someone else gets the chance before any transfers/matches take place.

Sent a enquiery for Petric earlier this morning and had this response

Straigth swap for Srna and Luiz Adriano

I mean i would expect more from a Manager has 209 rep

Oh well

Angreed a deal for Vucinic

Its wierd how i only have good responces from Forumers

Sent a enquiery for Petric earlier this morning and had this response

Straigth swap for Srna and Luiz Adriano

I mean i would expect more from a Manager has 209 rep

Oh well

Angreed a deal for Vucinic

Its wierd how i only have good responces from Forumers

Lol obviously the man was smoking something illegal when he countered :D

Hi guys' date='

About time :P

However are there going to be sanctions in place - like if someone gets a club in the lottery (any club) and then they quit them before say 15 weeks into the season - are they going to be excluded from the next 1 or 2 GC's created?

Doesn't concern me' date=' but, I wonder if the £1 per line charge will be implemented to enter the lottery :P[/quote']

I think they also need to look at people who have more than 1 GC account (myself included) and make sure they can only enter the lottery with one of their accounts, instead of entering with 3 for example and ditching the 2 weaker teams out of the 3 they could potentionally get offered.

I think they also need to look at people who have more than 1 GC account (myself included) and make sure they can only enter the lottery with one of their accounts' date=' instead of entering with 3 for example and ditching the 2 weaker teams out of the 3 they could potentionally get offered.[/quote']

Great points but definately agree with the if someone leaves in a set amount of time they miss out on the next 1 or 2, would stop people leaving so quickly

Great points but definately agree with the if someone leaves in a set amount of time they miss out on the next 1 or 2' date=' would stop people leaving so quickly[/quote']

Yep - it will only work if its set up with sanctions in place to combat club hopping and multi accounts entering the lottery

Yeah but it would also stop people joining aswell.

which is good as i join a gc now to stay with it and not leave no matter what, i got a mate who joins and quits after 5 or 6 games, but dont see the point would rather have people in a gc who will stay the whole hog and make it a good setup with some nice banter and rivalry, so hard to get that now as people dont stick around too often.

Even if i get a mid range team in a gc i stick around in the hope of getting a job offer for one of the big boys,