Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

They have replied to a ticket saying it will be open to normal members within 7 days.

By the time they open it, some of the teams would be ruined, would they not?

Why dont they just change the rep to 150?

Then 100 tomorrow?, then all members wednesday.

Just a suggestion. :)

It will ruin teams I think.

SM know how many GM's there are 200+' date=' maybe they thought more would join?[/quote']

You would think that but, why didn't they advertise it more if that was the case. It seems to have come completely out of the blue which seems like a strange attitude to adopt when the catchment area was quite small already.

By the time they open it' date=' some of the teams would be ruined, would they not?

Why dont they just change the rep to 150?

Then 100 tomorrow?, then all members wednesday.

Just a suggestion. :)[/quote']

Great idea m8, just hope someone heres it :P

GC47: Barcelona scrap past Sevilla after the game fineshed 2-2, the game had to be settled by penalties, which Barcelona slotted 2 and Sevilla 0. So Getafe will be up next for Barce' in the Spanish Cup.

GC62: Manchester United have a great start to the season. The other night a 6-2 win against Bolton gave us a great start to the league. Tonight a tough trip to Benfica was in store, but we came through it and managed to kill them 4-1 with my 2nd team! So 2 big wins just hope i can keep it up against Villa on Wednesday.

Played 2

Won 2

Lost 0

Drew 0

Guest TOM_HEMY

I'd be very suprised if they made it open before deals have been completed.

I'm sure I saw Beano77 say it was open for deals. But I think it'll be like 78 that was open for deals but they weren't completed until it was open and if it was from unmanaged clubs then the deals had to be accepted by the manager, so I don't think deals can be completed.

I'm sure I saw Beano77 say it was open for deals. But I think itll be like 78 that was open for deals but they weren't completeed until it was open and if it was from unmanaged clubs then the deals had to be accepted by the manager' date=' so I don't think deals can be completed.[/quote']

Look up mate, typo :)

all have to say is welldone SM GC 81. only for 200 rep thats fantastic. am realy happy with that!! but am not in because my rep is only 108

Well mate its not really well done SM as the people with 200+ rep dont pay any extra for gold membership so why should they get special treatment.

Well mate its not really well done SM as the people with 200+ rep dont pay any extra for gold membership so why should they get special treatment.

I just hope next time its for people 40-100, then 100-150 etc etc...:(

Because we complained at a new members one and said that older members should get rewarded too, they obviously took "older members" very literally.

this is total rubbish just because you have been playing SM longer? joking? my rep is 120 and im on my second year of gold and yet to land a brand new top side in a GC i pay for my gold for what? :mad: i pay for my gold unable to get a top side or half decent side then what do they do ?? they start charging more money to reserve clubs which they dont even annouce properly and when they do announce its been created its the same names at the top teams.....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GC59: Estudiantes 1-2 Bayern Munchen.

Toni sent off meaning he's banned for three games, great. :rolleyes: Goals from Ottl and Vennegor Of Hesselink secure a Champions league win for Bayern.

!?!?! Wheres the season gone in GC59!? Just looked at CL group standings and saw 4 group games already played :eek: Oh well, joint second in the group, Aslong as I win my last two games i should be okay.

GC60: Napoli 2-0 Torino, Napoli through to next round where they'll play Juventus away. :o

GC61: Fiorentina 3-2 AC. K.DAVIES 62, 88. :( First round n'all.

GC62: Arsenal 1-2 Atletico. pfft. anothe red card.

GC63: LA Galaxy 0-3 Fiorentina, Europa League first round leg 1, means I can play second string for second leg at home. (:

this is total rubbish just because you have been playing SM longer? joking? my rep is 120 and im on my second year of gold and yet to land a brand new top side in a GC i pay for my gold for what? :mad: i pay for my gold unable to get a top side or half decent side then what do they do ?? they start charging more money to reserve clubs which they dont even annouce properly and when they do announce its been created its the same names at the top teams.....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

No point in moaning. Just get on with it, even if we dont like it, were still playing the game, so until we quit the game we cant say anything tbh :o

All in an all a decent night only lost 1 of my 9 games which was in GC70, cant be bothered doing a normal write up, but made the final of the shields in GC71 & 72 with Shakhtar & Fc Porto, Also in GC78 Barca beat Real Madrid 4-3 in the shield 2nd round.

Well well well,

What is going on? 26 teams managed in a GC 6 hours after has been created...what a farce...If it is not opened soon the big teams will have brought all the young stars from external clubs and maybe even from unmanaged clubs.

What was the point in opening a GC to members of 200+ Rep anyway?

When they made one for 'New Members' some of the big teams were taken from managers with high Rep's aswell, only because they renewed there membership, So to me there are not 'New members'!!!

So it looks like another badly thought out GC, Why cant they just have 'Normal' GC's which everyone can take part and enjoy the game without upseting alot of people.

Well well well' date='

What is going on? 26 teams managed in a GC 6 hours after has been created...what a farce...If it is not opened soon the big teams will have brought all the young stars from external clubs and maybe even from unmanaged clubs.

What was the point in opening a GC to members of 200+ Rep anyway?

When they made one for 'New Members' some of the big teams were taken from managers with high Rep's aswell, only because they renewed there membership, So to me there are not 'New members'!!!

So it looks like another badly thought out GC, Why cant they just have 'Normal' GC's which everyone can take part and enjoy the game without upseting alot of people.[/quote']

This is the first time they've opened a GC to GM's with rep of 200+ :confused: Theirs been 60 odd that were publicly open without having to reserve a top club...

Gonna be an interesting 2nd leg :)

Couple of other results for me tonight:

GC6 - A full strength Ajax side get thumped 3-0 at home by Rangers in the SMFA Cup Semi Final. Things are looking bleak for the Ajax stars after surrendering their league title after 6 seasons. Also, still desperate for a new keeper. 93+. Name your p/e price!

GC66 - Atletico Madrid field 9 players rated 70-80 at Barcelona, for the Spanish Cup QF, and win 3-0 :eek: Yes, Barca's first team were all unfit, but nevertheless, what a shocker!

GC 39: Liverpool 0-0 Werder Bremen - SMFA CC Quater Final 1st leg. Not a bad result. Need to win at home now. An Away goal would have been good.

Well, After Losing All My Games Bar 2 Last Time (Out Of 7 Or 8), I Won All 4 Tonight. Pretty Happy. The Wins Came In GC's:

56 (Shakhtar)

61 (Villarreal)

73 (Man City)

79 (Werder Bremen)

All Games I Scored 3 Or More Goals - Again. :eek: