GC4

English Shield Quarter Final

Manchester United 2-3 Middlesbrough- play at Chelsea in the semis

GC5

Scandinavia Shield Round 2

Viborg FF 0-3 IFK Göteborg - play FC Honka in the quarters

GC12

SMFA Champions Cup Group D

Colo Colo 2-3 São Paulo -still qualified for the knock out stages, play São Paulo in round 1:rolleyes:

GC14

Scottish Shield Semi Final

St. Johnstone 1-0 Motherwell - Play Celtic in the final

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Quite surprised SM haven't opened up GC81 yet, seeing as most of the school kids will be in bed and the rest of us will be heading off to ZzZ land sooner or later for another working day...

By the time most get online after school/work tommorow between 4-6pm players like Hulk, Tasci, Suarez, Moutinho and Dzagoev will be gone from their real-life squads for cash and into the dozen or so 200+ rep managers that were allowed into the setup and to make deals before the setup was even 1/10 full...

Not really botheresd tbh as none of the remaining teams interest me in the slightest and i have no plans to enter the setup, just seems like a silly GC if deals aren't being disabled until it's officially open to all?

Quite surprised SM haven't opened up GC81 yet' date=' seeing as most of the school kids will be in bed and the rest of us will be heading off to ZzZ land sooner or later for another working day...

By the time most get online after school/work tommorow between 4-6pm players like Hulk, Tasci, Suarez, Moutinho and Dzagoev will be gone from their real-life squads for cash and into the dozen or so 200+ rep managers that were allowed into the setup and to make deals before the setup was even 1/10 full...

Not really botheresd tbh as none of the remaining teams interest me in the slightest and i have no plans to enter the setup, just seems like a silly GC if deals aren't being disabled until it's officially open to all?[/quote']

I agree, I got in as Barca and wanted to have a lively set-up , but it is lively as a graveyard. I sent a Ticket to Sm to ask them not to process or even have deals accepted until everyone is allowed to join or it will spoil the Set-up and nobody will want to join, thus making it a pointless GC.

Well well well' date='

What is going on? 26 teams managed in a GC 6 hours after has been created...what a farce...If it is not opened soon the big teams will have brought all the young stars from external clubs and maybe even from unmanaged clubs.

What was the point in opening a GC to members of 200+ Rep anyway?

When they made one for 'New Members' some of the big teams were taken from managers with high Rep's aswell, only because they renewed there membership, So to me there are not 'New members'!!!

So it looks like another badly thought out GC, Why cant they just have 'Normal' GC's which everyone can take part and enjoy the game without upseting alot of people.[/quote']

Don't go on. There will be another GC made in a few days anyway. Besides, the grandads of the game deserve a little treat for their loyalty. Nice move by SM in my opinion B)

Don't go on. There will be another GC made in a few days anyway. Besides' date=' the grandads of the game deserve a little treat for their loyalty. Nice move by SM in my opinion B)[/quote']

Let me guess... your over 200 rep?

Let me guess... your over 200 rep?

No he isnt, wounder to you ey ?

Although i am.

I can see the point of there move, and its a GREAT piece of customer relations, loads of people always slag of SM and NEVER look at it from a business point of view, and thats what it is.

There are loyalty cards and bonuses in all forms of business for customers who are loyal / been there longest, SM is a business and is no different. 1 gc out of 81 and people are throwing there toys out !

seriously . . .

I can understand if people start to complain about the amount of reserve GC ( the amount not the method itself ) . . . it seems some people have nothing else to do than moan about SM if it doesnt go 100% there way.

Not everyone will be happy with the method of GC creation everytime. Its an issue SM need to look at but its one GC, get the kleenex out and mop up the tears :P

No he isnt' date=' wounder to you ey ?

Although i am.

I can see the point of there move, and its a GREAT piece of customer relations, loads of people always slag of SM and NEVER look at it from a business point of view, and thats what it is.

There are loyalty cards and bonuses in all forms of business for customers who are loyal / been there longest, SM is a business and is no different. 1 gc out of 81 and people are throwing there toys out !

seriously . . .

I can understand if people start to complain about the amount of reserve GC ( the amount not the method itself ) . . . it seems some people have nothing else to do than moan about SM if it doesnt go 100% there way.

Not everyone will be happy with the method of GC creation everytime. Its an issue SM need to look at but its one GC, get the kleenex out and mop up the tears :P[/quote']

Well said, what's happening in the way of deals mate, can you bid on players and stuff?

Well said' date=' what's happening in the way of deals mate, can you bid on players and stuff?[/quote']

So far it seems that bids can be accepted between two clubs ( managed ones ).

You can bid one players at external etc, but none have been accepted over night, and i hope thats the way it stays. But if its anything like GC78 it wont, it will most likely mean a few youngsters at external clubs will be nabbed but no masive player or big players will be lost as people will take over them now or when it opens and even in GC78 it opened before any deals were completed

So far it seems that bids can be accepted between two clubs ( managed ones ).

You can bid one players at external etc' date=' but none have been accepted over night, and i hope thats the way it stays. But if its anything like GC78 it wont, it will most likely mean a few youngsters at external clubs will be nabbed but no masive player or big players will be lost as people will take over them now or when it opens and even in GC78 it opened before any deals were completed[/quote']

The big problem with gc78 though was that as soon as it opened offers for external players were accepted which gave anyone in the gc an advantage over anyone joining when it was made public.

GC31-Milan on the verge of another nice squad signing, last week saw Zambrotta and Martins rejoin for cash from Unamanged Sampdoria for 31 million, and today will see another former player i sold for 20 million earlier in the season coming back for 14 million, result

The big problem with gc78 though was that as soon as it opened offers for external players were accepted which gave anyone in the gc an advantage over anyone joining when it was made public.

Really i knew it was close but didnt realise it was as soon as other people entered. mistake in my eyes

Really i knew it was close but didnt realise it was as soon as other people entered. mistake in my eyes

Yeah it was a mistake by sm they knew about it because people sent tickets but they said they could not reverse the transfers but hopefully it wont happen again.

Gold Championship 74: Real Madrid sell Kaka to Bayern Munich for Arjen Robben and Mario Gomez. I'm pretty happy with the deal as i was a little short on attackers and Gomez can come in and do the job and Robben is a natural winger on SM which is better for me seeing as i was playing Kaka out of position anyway...

Hoping to announce two more signings today with the funds from the deal which saw Van Nistelrooy leave for TSG Hoffenhiem for Carlos Eduardo, Demba BA and £35million...