Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Gold Championship 74: Real Madrid sell Kaka to Bayern Munich for Arjen Robben and Mario Gomez. I'm pretty happy with the deal as i was a little short on attackers and Gomez can come in and do the job and Robben is a natural winger on SM which is better for me seeing as i was playing Kaka out of position anyway...

Hoping to announce two more signings today with the funds from the deal which saw Van Nistelrooy leave for TSG Hoffenhiem for Carlos Eduardo' date=' Demba BA and £35million...[/font']

Very nice dealings, haven't done anything with Man City due to no offers coming in so ended up putting them as unavailable and they are topping the table :)

Very nice dealings' date=' haven't done anything with Man City due to no offers coming in so ended up putting them as unavailable and they are topping the table :)[/font']

Cheers, my friend on the game tried not selling or buying anyone for his team in a GC and it also seemed to pay off with him doing really well with a low rated team in a tough division. I would've been interested in Robinho as i was getting desperate for a natural winger but i was just a little worried about his 94 rating...

Real have a bumper £55 million transfer budget which was boosted by the sale of RVN which i am looking to put into decent use over the next week or so!

Cheers' date=' my friend on the game tried not selling or buying anyone for his team in a GC and it also seemed to pay off with him doing really well with a low rated team in a tough division. I would've been interested in Robinho as i was getting desperate for a natural winger but i was just a little worried about his 94 rating...

Real have a bumper £55 million transfer budget which was boosted by the sale of RVN which i am looking to put into decent use over the next week or so![/font']

Aye should bring some decent players in with that, Robinho will probably drop to 93 but still a decent winger to have for me as i got SWP as back up so all good, just in recent times Suspensions are killing me but still winning games, would be nice to win the league but long way to go yet in this very inactive GC

Had 2 cup games last night and won them both.

GC2: Lincoln City 4 Crystal Palace 3

Didn't expect our second string to beat a Palace team with an average starting XI rating +9 better than us. Through to the 3rd round of the English Shield where we meet Southend United. We're very close quality wise so I think we have got every chance of advancing through to the 4th round.

GC5: Wycombe Wanderers 2 Doncaster Rovers 0

Picked my second string for this game as well. Doncaster's starting XI was +5 better than ours but we come away with a comfortable win. Through to the English Shield Quarter Final where we have to travel to Anfield to play the mighty Liverpool. Liverpool have won their first 12 games of the season and we've won all but one of ours. Can't see us having a chance against this great team. This is our cup final :)

Am I allowed to GIVE an account away?

Just took Real in GC81 but obviously this is of no attraction to me' date=' so was wondering what I can legally do with it?[/quote']

This is a tricky one mate - some people have lost teams doing this - others have got away with it much to a lot annoyence on here about a couple in particular
Hi xxx' date='

If/when an account is transferred without prior approval then action will be taken against all parties involved. Your request to transfer/handover this account has been turned down.

Regards

xxx, SM Support Supervisor

SM Support Team[/quote']

I don't really know what to do with it now! Kind of sucks that cheats (nothing personal!!) can be given accounts, but I can't give a big team away to a deserving member of the forum. Especially as SM would be getting a renewal that they otherwise wouldn't be doing. At least he was poilte :)

I don't really know what to do with it now! Kind of sucks that cheats (nothing personal!!) can be given accounts' date=' but I can't give a big team away to a deserving member of the forum. Especially as SM would be getting a renewal that they otherwise wouldn't be doing. At least he was poilte :)[/quote']

Bit harsh like as you say certain people have ended up with nice accounts after having their own accounts removed for cheating

I don't really know what to do with it now! Kind of sucks that cheats (nothing personal!!) can be given accounts' date=' but I can't give a big team away to a deserving member of the forum. Especially as SM would be getting a renewal that they otherwise wouldn't be doing. At least he was poilte :)[/quote']

I don't understand why you took them in the first place if you have no intention of keeping them :confused: It's not really for you to decide who should have them anyway. Besides SM nipped that in the bud a while ago. If you don't want them then just relsease them before GC81 is open for everyone. At least then a 200+ rep member can have them.

Right, so we have worked out that someone needs to cheat on their own account and have it rep reduced or removed in order for them to be given your account. :rolleyes: Seems that way anyway as cheats are allowed to do it but nobody else.

Wonder if they will open up GC81 today for the masses

Made a ticket so ill post response

I hope they do open it today as Birmingham are still available and wouldnt mind taking my fave team for once

Made a ticket so ill post response

I hope they do open it today as Birmingham are still available and wouldnt mind taking my fave team for once

Will probably be the same response as yesterday' date=' GC81 will open up to the public in the next 7 days :rolleyes:[/font']

Will probably be the same response as yesterday' date=' GC81 will open up to the public in the next 7 days :rolleyes:[/font']

Well, i think that means tonight

How long did it take to open when it was for New Members only?

Well' date=' i think that means tonight

How long did it take to open when it was for New Members only?[/quote']

Was reserve and opened a few days later, should open it today as 200 rep member will then have had 24 hours to pick and choose who they want and gives the rest the excitment trying to fly in and get a good team

Was reserve and opened a few days later' date=' should open it today as 200 rep member will then have had 24 hours to pick and choose who they want and gives the rest the excitment trying to fly in and get a good team[/font']

What time did it open yesterday?

Aye wonder if anyone has put bids in for players at unmanaged clubs??

They probably have no worries though you should be able to cancel them when you take over a club if it works like 78 did we are just going to miss out on external players same as others did when joining 78

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

WTH!!! I hate it when this happens