Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

True true' date=' point understanded, but it was just a suggestion and there's always floors to everything so maybe it should be done on most recent honour then, something like:

Top ten team for SMFA cup.

11-30 rated team for SMFA shield.

31-50 for League.

And so on.[/quote']

Yeah, although I don't fully understand what the whole idea is, a structure like that could be very good.

I doubt it would be easy to do this though, but it's a good idea.

GC16: Zenit - Complete the double' date=' winning the Russia & Ukraine Cup.

Honour 97! Feels like the last 10 is taking forever!!![/quote']

Congratulations Dai, your nearly there. Just out of interest, does/did that Zenit have Tevez? if so they are my old team from a while back, when my account got hacked the guy done a very poor deal which forced me to quit, I was really peed off aswell as I won a cup.

Congratulations Dai' date=' your nearly there. Just out of interest, does/did that Zenit have Tevez? if so they are my old team from a while back, when my account got hacked the guy done a very poor deal which forced me to quit, I was really peed off aswell as I won a cup.[/quote']

Yeah. It is that team mate. The team history says you were the manager for 4 games. I have been here 115 games now, almost a year.

Yeah. It is that team mate. The team history says you were the manager for 4 games. I have been here 115 games now' date=' almost a year.[/quote']

Glad someone got them and sorted them out. The deal that the guy done that hacked my account really killed my depth and everything, well done though.

cus i havent been on in a while how often are gc's being made now and is the paytand reserve feature still on or do they do like 1 free gc 1 pay gc ?

if you could reply that would be great cheers lads:D

they're still doing the reserve club feature for all gc's. (moneymaking scheme) :rolleyes:

god u sound like it's real life where u actually manage the club it's just a game and it's not our fault that they need money if they're always doing the reserve club feature.

Bold: We clearly don't manage the club in real life. :rolleyes:

Anyway. GC81, Milan sign Franco Di Santo in a swap for Dida, not sure it'll go through but worth a try.

god u sound like it's real life where u actually manage the club it's just a game and it's not our fault that they need money if they're always doing the reserve club feature.

Simple economics mate. If nobody had shown SM the colour of their money when they first tried the reserve club feature then it would have been dropped. Good or bad it's here to stay I think.

Bold: We clearly don't manage the club in real life. :rolleyes:

Anyway. GC81' date=' Milan sign Franco Di Santo in a swap for Dida, not sure it'll go through but worth a try.[/quote']

yh if u actually read what i wrote i said u sound like u actually manage the club as you're taking a game all to heart.

yh if u actually read what i wrote i said u sound like u actually manage the club as you're taking a game all to heart.

You sound like an immature kid. If SM needs to sell clubs in GC's to improve the site, or even stay afloat, their going to whether you like it or not.

You sound like an immature kid. If SM needs to sell clubs in GC's to improve the site' date=' or even stay afloat, their going to whether you like it or not.[/quote']

its not improving the site at all,if they wanted to stay afloat they should create something new and special to attract people,not charging us for CLUBS especially in GC'S it really pees me off,if a DEV would reply i'd liek to find out when the recession is over would the site go free again and not charge us for clubs

Yeah and if you read what I wrote, I said we CLEARLY don't manage the club in real life, and how am I taking the game to heart by saying if SM don't make money they might have to close down due to lack of funds? Tell me please. :)

its not improving the site at all' date='if they wanted to stay afloat they should create something new and special to attract people,not charging us for CLUBS especially in GC'S it really pees me off,if a DEV would reply i'd liek to find out when the recession is over would the site go free again and not charge us for clubs[/quote']

Then ask in the correct section which is game development and not this thread :)

its not improving the site at all' date='if they wanted to stay afloat they should create something new and special to attract people,not charging us for CLUBS especially in GC'S it really pees me off,if a DEV would reply i'd liek to find out when the recession is over would the site go free again and not charge us for clubs[/quote']

Jeez, you've just come back and obviously don't realise your fighting a battle thats already been lost. We've been through this and got over it. Dans post earlier got it spot on.