Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

cus i havent been on in a while how often are gc's being made now and is the paytand reserve feature still on or do they do like 1 free gc 1 pay gc ?

if you could reply that would be great cheers lads:D

they're still doing the reserve club feature for all gc's. (moneymaking scheme) :rolleyes:

Would you rather it be that or SM close?

god u sound like it's real life where u actually manage the club it's just a game and it's not our fault that they need money if they're always doing the reserve club feature.

cus i havent been on in a while how often are gc's being made now and is the paytand reserve feature still on or do they do like 1 free gc 1 pay gc ?

if you could reply that would be great cheers lads:D

Like has been said already most are reserve now. Welcome back mate ;)

god u sound like it's real life where u actually manage the club it's just a game and it's not our fault that they need money if they're always doing the reserve club feature.

Bold: We clearly don't manage the club in real life. :rolleyes:

Anyway. GC81, Milan sign Franco Di Santo in a swap for Dida, not sure it'll go through but worth a try.

Simple economics mate. If nobody had shown SM the colour of their money when they first tried the reserve club feature then it would have been dropped. Good or bad it's here to stay I think.

Bold: We clearly don't manage the club in real life. :rolleyes:

Anyway. GC81' date=' Milan sign Franco Di Santo in a swap for Dida, not sure it'll go through but worth a try.[/quote']

yh if u actually read what i wrote i said u sound like u actually manage the club as you're taking a game all to heart.

yh if u actually read what i wrote i said u sound like u actually manage the club as you're taking a game all to heart.

You sound like an immature kid. If SM needs to sell clubs in GC's to improve the site, or even stay afloat, their going to whether you like it or not.

You sound like an immature kid. If SM needs to sell clubs in GC's to improve the site' date=' or even stay afloat, their going to whether you like it or not.[/quote']

its not improving the site at all,if they wanted to stay afloat they should create something new and special to attract people,not charging us for CLUBS especially in GC'S it really pees me off,if a DEV would reply i'd liek to find out when the recession is over would the site go free again and not charge us for clubs

Yeah and if you read what I wrote, I said we CLEARLY don't manage the club in real life, and how am I taking the game to heart by saying if SM don't make money they might have to close down due to lack of funds? Tell me please. :)

its not improving the site at all' date='if they wanted to stay afloat they should create something new and special to attract people,not charging us for CLUBS especially in GC'S it really pees me off,if a DEV would reply i'd liek to find out when the recession is over would the site go free again and not charge us for clubs[/quote']

Then ask in the correct section which is game development and not this thread :)

its not improving the site at all' date='if they wanted to stay afloat they should create something new and special to attract people,not charging us for CLUBS especially in GC'S it really pees me off,if a DEV would reply i'd liek to find out when the recession is over would the site go free again and not charge us for clubs[/quote']

Jeez, you've just come back and obviously don't realise your fighting a battle thats already been lost. We've been through this and got over it. Dans post earlier got it spot on.

not improving the site? Getting the money will help them add new features to the site, it doesn't come free you know.

You sound like an immature kid. If SM needs to sell clubs in GC's to improve the site' date=' or even stay afloat, their going to whether you like it or not.[/quote']

yh i'm trying to say that they want me to pay £10/£15 on a gm and then want me to pay £2.50 for a club for a good team. Before the feature was introduced to the game it was fair and i just think it's not on now and imo it will go downhill because people won't like as i haven't liked it since the time they brought the feature out. It's also not my fault if they are in financial problems that's nobodys fault... The thing is aswell alot of people take this game to heart like it's their life and at the end of the day it's a game lol

yh i'm trying to say that they want me to pay £10/£15 on a gm and then want me to pay £2.50 for a club for a good team. Before the feature was introduced to the game it was fair and i just think it's not on now and imo it will go downhill because people won't like as i haven't liked it since the time they brought the feature out. It's also not my fault if they are in financial problems that's nobodys fault... The thing is aswell alot of people take this game to heart like it's their life and at the end of the day it's a game lol

If you don't like the reserve feature, tough, quit, SM won't change it, they've only just implemented it not so long ago.

We've been through it so many times, it's getting old now. :rolleyes:

If anyone is taking the game to heart it's you. No-one else is complainging like it's gunna ruin their year! If you don't think it's fair then don't pay it.