Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

If anyone is taking the game to heart it's you. No-one else is complainging like it's gunna ruin their year! If you don't think it's fair then don't pay it.

i don't want to pay it that's what i've been saying and other people agree if u have saw a thread trying to get a petition to have 1in 5 gc's normal. How am I taking the game to heart this game is easily going downhill that's why alot of people have left. And yes that's a great idea I will leave as there are much better games than this (fm)... As this is a game where everyone takes it to heart. Quite ridiculous so before I go i'm making one last post announcing my departure.

i don't want to pay it that's what i've been saying and other people agree if u have saw a thread trying to get a petition to have 1in 5 gc's normal. How am I taking the game to heart this game is easily going downhill that's why alot of people have left. And yes that's a great idea I will leave as there are much better games than this (fm)... As this is a game where everyone takes it to heart. Quite ridiculous so before I go i'm making one last post announcing my departure.

Glad my advice helped, cya :)

How is FM better than SM? SM has a much wider DB than FM' date=' Ratings are based on real life performances not a match performance system. SM is better on loads more things, too many to list.

Cya! :D Have a nice life, come back and visit yeah? You'll be back within 3 months.

I'm sure your still lurking around Dale, and I was going to say on the other thread that it was hardly an arguement. I'm just trying to let you know that SM aren't going to change anything so theres no point getting stressed out about it! Anyway, thanks for calling me ignorant and cya.

On topic...

GC81 is going well for Chivas, got two great youths coming in already, best not name them until the deals gone through though :o

:rolleyes:

Im on the look out for a 88-90 CM in GC10 and i want to swap Govou (91) for one.

I offered Govou and Cash for Misimovic. I got a reply of no, fair does . . . i then get a PM from a very experienced manager asking for Arbeloa & Gervinho, trying to justify saying my squad could handle the departure of both of them :confused:

No it cant . . why would i do that deal. Really starting to peeve me off now, especially as alot of us are lowering our expectations.

EDIT: Wish Chelsea had a bigger squad of 85-88 rated players, seems that can get you anyone out of Portos team :o

:rolleyes:

Im on the look out for a 88-90 CM in GC10 and i want to swap Govou (91) for one.

I offered Govou and Cash for Misimovic. I got a reply of no' date=' fair does . . . i then get a PM from a very experienced manager asking for Arbeloa & Gervinho, trying to justify saying my squad could handle the departure of both of them :confused:

No it cant . . why would i do that deal. Really starting to peeve me off now, especially as alot of us are lowering our expectations.

EDIT: Wish Chelsea had a bigger squad of 85-88 rated players, seems that can get you anyone out of Portos team :o[/quote']

Was tempting for Ireland but I'm a big fan of his and as much as I think Govou is doing well this season it would take a special bid to get Ireland.

Off to work now, thankfully managed to get all my tactics done in time!

Anyway a quick bit of transfer news:

Gold Championship 50: Lazio complete the signing of Free Agent Alberto LORA for a fee of £1million.

Gold Championship 74: Real Madrid spend a combined fee of £22 million on defensive duo Roberto CANELLA and Lacerda LEO from Gremio and Sporting respectivley.

Gold Championship 76: Liverpool sign Serhiy NAZARENKO for £8.6 million to help out our midfield shortages...

Gold Championdhip 80: Valencia swap Jeremy Matheiu for Spainish player Roberto CANELLA as the club continue their bid of Spainish only players.

Was tempting for Ireland but I'm a big fan of his and as much as I think Govou is doing well this season it would take a special bid to get Ireland.

No worries pal, was just a cheeky bid :)

Do you have any other midfielders you would let go for that ?

GC31-Jonas Guttierez rejoins Milan from Gremio for 14 million, happy days, even though he'll probably go down still decent to have if newcastle get promoted and he has a decent world cup and moves. This week alone i have signed 3 players i let go, Zambrotta and martins were given to Sampdoria for raul albiol and in the last week i signed zambrotta for 18 mil and martins for 13 back from unmanaged sampdoria, and jonas was sold for 20+million to gremio and signed back for 14 now they are unamanaged. Been a good week in GC31 and just need to better roma's result tonight to clinch 2nd spot

If you want to discuss things like the price of GM and other ways to pay for clubs etc, you'd be better off posting on a thread in the "Suggestions or Improvements" section rather than here. ;)

Anywho;

Reina, Dossena, Carragher, Riera, Gerrard, Babel and Torres still for sale in GC81 for P/E.

How has a guy with a 89 rep got Real Madrid in gc81:confused:.

Real Madrid quit when the setup was open to everyone, therefore since its under 5 game's the team become available without going on offer.

Its Adam Gutteridge, says he is going to loan Ajax a few players :D

Real Madrid quit when the setup was open to everyone' date=' therefore since its under 5 game's the team become available without going on offer.[/quote']

Just to let you know I'm pretty sure it's been changed. I think they go on offer after one game now.

Real Madrid quit when the setup was open to everyone' date=' therefore since its under 5 game's the team become available without going on offer.

Its Adam Gutteridge, says he is going to loan Ajax a few players :D[/quote']

They were quit after it was made open to the public.

Thats crazy why take them if you are going to quit as soon as the setup opens:confused:

Thats crazy why take them if you are going to quit as soon as the setup opens:confused:

It was Radebe, he took them because he had the intention of giving them to a forumer but didn't realise that was now against the rules. So he quit them :)

do you think portsmouth could have any loans' date=' any 85+ would be very appreciated[/quote']

Ask me friday, hoping to get a few deals through first to beef up the squad, which is surprisingly small