Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I'm off now, cya guys, will keep my City intill i decided enough is finally enough and quit altogether, i joined this time in 2006. Cya people cheers from everyone who said have good life etc. I shall maybe return in a year or a bit, thanks met some great people on here like Dai, Gaz, Ziggy, Dan, Bowen and many many others, cya people x

Calm down dear.

It wasn't taking the mick' date=' just stating a fact. There was no sarcy smiley or anything to make it seem like I was being funny.[/quote']

not saying anything back, I can't be bothered anymore.

Calm down dear.

It wasn't taking the mick' date=' just stating a fact. There was no sarcy smiley or anything to make it seem like I was being funny.[/quote']

and a fact any decent manager would agree with you on - I remember the stick we gave Louis for doing that with Liegh's teams lol - so if the kid sticks it out like Louis did he'l turn into a half decent manager

Looks like your scaring them all away Dai :P

Btw awesome deal in GC81' date=' agbonlahor for 15million, part of a deal?[/b']

No. It was a straight deal. I offered a P/E and he countered 15mil. Delighted! :D

I'm off now' date=' cya guys, will keep my City intill i decided enough is finally enough and quit altogether, i joined this time in 2006. Cya people cheers from everyone who said have good life etc. I shall maybe return in a year or a bit, thanks met some great people on here like Dai, Gaz, Ziggy, Dan, Bowen and many many others, cya people x[/quote']

Well not really bye from me, talk to you on msn

and a fact any decent manager would agree with you on - I remember the stick we gave Louis for doing that with Liegh's teams lol - so if the kid sticks it out like Louis did he'l turn into a half decent manager

did you just hand Louis a compliment!? :eek::P

Also Think Hibs will be able to get Milner for cash [Gc81]? :P *Goes to bid. :D*

not saying anything back' date=' I can't be bothered anymore.[/quote']

Jesus :P, your a manc (says your from Manchester) now act like one;), don't leave the forum over something daft like that lol, you can class it as an honour if you like but Dai was just saying how he counts he's honours now sarcasm as he said. Just don't wan't one of the not so many manc's on here to leave, the good thing is your not a United fan aswell lol.

See ya Nick, hope to see you back soon. :)

Jesus :P' date=' your a manc (says your from Manchester) now act like one;), don't leave the forum over something daft like that lol, you can class it as an honour if you like but Dai was just saying how he counts he's honours now sarcasm as he said. Just don't wan't one of the not so many manc's on here to leave, the good thing is your not a United fan aswell lol.

See ya Nick, hope to see you back soon. :)[/quote']

I'll read posts but no more posts, so technically not left fully

I'm off now' date=' cya guys, will keep my City intill i decided enough is finally enough and quit altogether, i joined this time in 2006. Cya people cheers from everyone who said have good life etc. I shall maybe return in a year or a bit, thanks met some great people on here like Dai, Gaz, Ziggy, Dan, Bowen and many many others, cya people x[/quote']

Take care Nick :o

Lol yep - Louis knows I rate him as a manager

Louis is a great manager, unless the match engine is screwing him over. :P:rolleyes: He's a great lad too, you just need to get to know him. ;)

I will keep in touch on MSN Nick so no soppy goodbye from me sorry. :P

Honour 98 came for me tonight anyway, Celtic winning the League in GC34. :) I should have the 2 I need by this time next week. I do have 2 already sealed mathematically but the seasons haven't actually finished. :o Itching to count them and join the 100 club!

the 100 club - currently the lonliest club on SM' date=' only simons in it :P

No idea how many im on reckon about 70.[/quote']

Lol Dai will there next week then its a toss up between Jack & you I think for 3rd member

Could have won two leagues yesterday, and came runner up in both. Sevilla (65) throw the league away on the last game of the season, losing to Valencia, while Porto (66) won 6-2 but still lost the league on goal difference to Benfica. Could have had 4 winning honours from Tuesday and Wednesday, and ended up with zero.

On a brighter note, just taken over PSV in GC 11, look a really good team. It does mean I'll have to quit a team though, I can't have this many clubs.

Well last night wasn't such a bad night as clinched a runner up spot in GC31 and some other decent results, and only 2 defeats

GC26- No match for Newcastle as season has ended.

GC31-Milan beat Palermo 3-1 away to clinch 2nd spot after Juventus walked the league, already done my deals for next season and hoping it can be the season i can win the league with 2 runners spots to my name i want the big one, as already won the smfa cup in season 2

GC61-Man Utd beat Sheffield Wednesday 5-1 away, happy with the result not soo happy the 2 injuries that Puyol & Lucho picked up, both out for 5 weeks :mad:

GC70-CSKA beaten off Dynamo Moskva away 2-1, playing them on monday in the shield final so hopefully can extract some revenge. Still 6 points behind Zenit as they lost as well,which is a shame for me as i didn't capitalise.

GC71-Shakhtar beat runaway leaders CSKA 1-0 at home to close the gap to 11 points now :P

GC72-FC Porto beat Vitória de Guimarães 4-0 away to stay level with Sporting.

GC73-Milan beat Siena 3-0 away to move into 7th

GC74-Man City keep their 5 point lead at the top with a 3-2 win at home over Hull City, A very inactive gc but things going well for City.

GC75-Ajax destroy FC Twente away 7-1, already 7 points clear.

GC76-Atletico Madrid slip to a 2-1 defeat away to Racing Santander

GC77-Bayern back to winning ways with a solid 3-0 win away to VFL Wolfsburg.

GC78-Barcelona beat Xerez 3-0 away to stay top of the pile after 6 games.

GC79-Athletic Club get beat off Villarreal 4-2 at home, not overly enjoying this gc due to the fact i did my deals 1st turn and nothing since as wanna keep it all spanish, still not doing bad considering, 5th in the table with Barca away up next.

GC80-Aston Villa crush Stoke 4-0 away and have ashley young sent off.

Could have won two leagues yesterday' date=' and came runner up in both. Sevilla (65) throw the league away on the last game of the season, losing to Valencia, while Porto (66) won 6-2 but still lost the league on goal difference to Benfica. Could have had 4 winning honours from Tuesday and Wednesday, and ended up with zero.

On a brighter note, just taken over PSV in GC 11, look a really good team. It does mean I'll have to quit a team though, I can't have this many clubs.[/quote']

I know how you feel iv done the same, but only 3 titles lost and in two weeks. :o

All on the last or second last game :mad:

Last night was a horendous night for me :(

All the best mate

GC13 - Fenerbahce beat Besiktas 2-1 at home with their second string. Still about 5 points behind Porto who haven't dropped a point since the opening day draw with me.

GC19 - Catania get beaten narrowly 2-1 by Roma who they beat in the first game of the season. Not going anywhere in the league this season so concentrating on the SMFA shield.

GC46 - Arsenal beat Hull 4-1 with their second string team playing. Delighted with it as the league form has been a bit poor of late especialy when I play a weakened side.

GC57 - Notts County beat Bury 7-0. Just walking division 4 now as the team average is 83 well above most of the sides in the league.

GC65 - Manchester United lose 4-2 to Liverpool with their 3rd string side playing. The league has been wrapped up for sometime now. First team been rested for the cup semis against Wolves.

GC68: Barcelona have an ABd on Mauro Zarate, it is a straight swap for Mirko Vucinic. I'm a little unsure on the deal, can anyone shed any light seeing as Lazio are doing quite poorly this year?

GC74: Real miss out on Douglas Costa to Arsenal but complete the signing of Juanfran from Osasuna for £8 million.

Dan- I personally wouldnt do it myself as you say lazio have been poor and Zarate is not pulling up any trees, rather keep the higher rated player I perosnally have a feeling Zarate is a bit of a flash in the pan and Ive got rid in the 2 gameworlds I had him.

Tuesday managed to lose my 12th yes 12th :eek: penalty shoot out in a row as Bordeaux Lose French Cup final to marseille in GC 28 scuppering the double. Seriously I am the UNLUCKIEST person with penalties ever :(:P:mad:

Not a bad night last night won the majority 9 out of 12 but my usual defeat with a talented Internacional squad I have built in GC 5 yet cant win for toffee with em 15 points behind leaders after 8 games its embaressing :o

All my fav teams won though so not all bad :P

GC68: Barcelona have an ABd on Mauro Zarate' date=' it is a straight swap for Mirko Vucinic. I'm a little unsure on the deal, can anyone shed any light seeing as Lazio are doing quite poorly this year?

GC74: Real miss out on Douglas Costa to Arsenal but complete the signing of Juanfran from Osasuna for £8 million.[/quote']

I agree with Ray, plus Vucinic may not be as on fire as he has been in previous seasons but he is playing and Roma are improving with every Serie A game.