Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

So turns out Lionel Messi wont be joining Real Madrid in GC81, after Ben Davey (yes i will name and shame :D) decided to cancel without any reason to why, still waiting for an answer, as for results last night, reasonably good night for me.

GC38 Cambridge United 5-0 Oldham Athletic - Stay top of Division 3, 6points clear with 4 games to go

GC19 Everton 2-2 Bolton Wanderers - Extremely annoyed with this result, was a game we should have won, and would have gone top as United dropped points also. Miroslav Klose joins Everton from CSKA, Santa Cruz and Romagnoli leave.

GC60 Liverpool 4-0 Wigan A - Liverpool continue good form, up to 3rd in the league

GC68 AC Milan 3-1 Siena - 6 games to go in the season, Milan are now 12 points clear at the top of Serie A.

GC77 Chelsea 8-0 Sunderland - Chelsea can't stop scoring, have now scored 33 goals in the last 5 games. Up to 4th in the league

So turns out Lionel Messi wont be joining Real Madrid in GC81' date=' after Ben Davey (yes i will name and shame :D) decided to cancel without any reason to why, still waiting for an answer, as for results last night, reasonably good night for me.[/b']

GC38 Cambridge United 5-0 Oldham Athletic - Stay top of Division 3, 6points clear with 4 games to go

GC19 Everton 2-2 Bolton Wanderers - Extremely annoyed with this result, was a game we should have won, and would have gone top as United dropped points also. Miroslav Klose joins Everton from CSKA, Santa Cruz and Romagnoli leave.

GC60 Liverpool 4-0 Wigan A - Liverpool continue good form, up to 3rd in the league

GC68 AC Milan 3-1 Siena - 6 games to go in the season, Milan are now 12 points clear at the top of Serie A.

GC77 Chelsea 8-0 Sunderland - Chelsea can't stop scoring, have now scored 33 goals in the last 5 games. Up to 4th in the league

Would have been a great deal, but people should pm when they cancel , i always do

Really does my nut in when people pepper my teams with loans :S especially when it doesnt take more than half a brain cell to see that my Chelsea in GC81 dont have a big enough squad to loan people out, a new yeovil boss takes over and makes like 6/7 bids :confused:

Corchia + Patricio Rodriguez have been my only transfer so far.

Really does my nut in when people pepper my teams with loans :S especially when it doesnt take more than half a brain cell to see that my Chelsea in GC81 dont have a big enough squad to loan people out' date=' a new yeovil boss takes over and makes like 6/7 bids :confused:

Corchia + Patricio Rodriguez have been my only transfer so far.[/quote']

Same Problem for me, like im going to loan out higuain :confused: just the one deal in the pipeline, all other offers are speculative at the moment

Really does my nut in when people pepper my teams with loans :S especially when it doesnt take more than half a brain cell to see that my Chelsea in GC81 dont have a big enough squad to loan people out' date=' a new yeovil boss takes over and makes like 6/7 bids :confused:

Corchia + Patricio Rodriguez have been my only transfer so far.[/quote']

Forgotton what's it like to not have a top team as took over west ham and had no one interested in any of my players other than hines and stanislaus, im gonna win the league i tell ya :D

Same Problem for me' date=' like im going to loan out higuain :confused: just the one deal in the pipeline, all other offers are speculative at the moment[/quote']

I mean he did bid for two or three lower rated players 83-86 but i clearly dont have the squad to loan them out let alone Mikel and other 90+ players :eek:

Drogba (tipped for 96)

Anelka (tipped for 93)

Ballack

Terry

Carvalho

Cech

are allavailable and im happy to offer Kalou + Deco for someone :)

Also Stuttgart and Valencia managers are on 10 day trials and so they will be available when they run out, they have both said they have no intention of doing any transfers aswel

I mean he did bid for two or three lower rated players 83-86 but i clearly dont have the squad to loan them out let alone Mikel and other 90+ players :eek:

Drogba (tipped for 96)

Anelka (tipped for 93)

Ballack

Terry

Carvalho

Cech

are allavailable and im happy to offer Kalou + Deco for someone :)

Also Stuttgart and Valencia managers are on 10 day trials and so they will be available when they run out' date=' they have both said they have no intention of doing any transfers aswel[/b']

That's great, hope to get the valencia job offered :)

GC17: Lyon draw with Marseille, to keep us 6th.

GC33: Inter Milan beat Reggina 2-1 to keep up the heat on Fiorentina. 2 games left and 2 points behind. Should be close.

GC38: Manchester United finally win after 6 games. The new formation seemed to have worked very well. Just hope next season will bring some success.

GC44: Real Madrid get back to winning way's. A 2-1 win against Dan Griffins Sevilla keeps us 5th, closing in on 4th place.

GC47: Barcelona hammer Valladolid 5-1 to push us up to 5th. Ive finally found the perfect formation for my upfront, Messi, Ribery, Xavi and Eto'o are scoring for fun!

GC62: Manchester United keep up there good start to the season. 3 wins outta' 3 a perfect start. I think im going to have to play the youth for cups so i dont expect to win any cups this season.

So a very good night for me, really excited about next for my Barcelona, im hoping i can win many things.

Played 6

Won 5

Drew 1

Lost 0

I have a bit of spare time later on today so i will do an update of last nights results and latest transfer activity as well as a match report for most of my teams seeing as it's been a little while...

In other news, sad to see Nick leave as i thought he was a top guy.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that GC82 will be made today' date=' who knows. :P[/quote']

Hopefully, its not a reserve one. Just a nice random public open for any body!

Around 3-4pm. ;)

I don't know why but I have a feeling that GC82 will be made today' date=' who knows. :P[/quote']

Could be right, SM need to keep up the cash flow after making a free one :P oj

Doubt they would make one until atleast the first match has been played in GC 81.

Hopefully' date=' its not a reserve one. Just a nice random public open for any body!

Around 3-4pm. ;)[/quote']

Yeah I would love that, going on Photoshop now, watch it be made lol.

Could be right' date=' SM need to keep up the cash flow after making a free one :P oj

Doubt they would make one until atleast the first match has been played in GC 81.[/quote']

I hope it's a free one! I would have a pop at 1 team as it would just round off my teams on SM.

I've got a feeling (that tonight's gonna be a good night!) it will be another promotional GC this time aimed at mid-range reputation seeing as they've accomodated the new and old members?

Although GC82 is very near whether it's in the next couple of days or so, who knows?

Out of interest. GC 81 I believe is going to have aload of big teams available in a week, I already read that Stuttgart and Valencia are going to be free and I aslo believe Inter Milan, Arsenal & Bayern are as well (they already have 3 none GM teams with a GC 81, so unless they renew I take it they will come free as well)?

Out of interest. GC 81 I believe is going to have aload of big teams available in a week' date=' I already read that Stuttgart and Valencia are going to be free and I aslo believe Inter Milan, Arsenal & Bayern are as well (they already have 3 none GM teams with a GC 81, so unless they renew I take it they will come free as well)?[/quote']

Just quit Middlesbrough, simple fact is....the above ^^ :o

Okay' date=' just completed MR's for Barca GC68, Lazio GC50 and Juventus GC67. Please take a look through, especially the Barcelona as that took the longest lol!

Will do the others later on tonight hopefully...[/font']

Nice post's Dan, would reward but got to spread.

Been quiet in all the GC's I'm in really nothing to talk about. Will do a write up later.