Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Out of interest. GC 81 I believe is going to have aload of big teams available in a week' date=' I already read that Stuttgart and Valencia are going to be free and I aslo believe Inter Milan, Arsenal & Bayern are as well (they already have 3 none GM teams with a GC 81, so unless they renew I take it they will come free as well)?[/quote']

:confused::confused::confused: Why will Stuttgart go free? I manage them!

Guest Phill

GC29:

Anyone have an 85+ CB I could loan for the play-offs? :P

George, Check Hamburg. You Can Have Alex Silva, (88) And If Chairman Dont Like It, You Can Have Edcarlos (85)

Ok? :)

Good night for me last night, well from what i can remember. I will post my results later.

Managed to get a few deals done in GC70 in the past day. The first deal saw Juventus sign Philippe Mexes in a swap for Fabio Cannavaro and £4m, happy with that deal despite the fact Mexes could drop but at 36 Cannavaro is past his best. The second deal saw Juventus sign Sébastien Squillaci in a deal which saw Mohamed Sissoko and Martin Caceres.

Chiellini is available but it would take better offers than some i have been offered.

Guest Phill

GC29:

Anyone have an 85+ CB I could loan for the play-offs? :P

I Accepted It :)

I WOuld Have Let You Have More, But I Have My Second Ever SMFA Cup Final Coming Up. The Hamburger, Against ARSENAL! :o

Wish Me Luck :o And Good Luck In The Play-offs :)

Don't have a clue where all these rumours are saying Stuttgart is coming free in GC81 soon and their manager is on a 10 day trial. As far as I know I am manager of Stuttgart and have about 200 days left of GM!!:D:D:D

Anyway everyone is availabe apart from Khedira, Kuzmanovic and Tasci.

Guest Phill

GC81 - Hibernian Sign Marchisio For £25M :D:D

Congrats! I (Wolves) Recently Bought In Viera For 18 Million.

But You Did Well There Mate :)

GC81 - Hibernian Sign Marchisio For £25M :D:D

:( Can't believe i missed out on him and Milner by a few million!

Chivas have brought in:

Reinartz

Bargfrede

Vukusic

Rugasevic

Traoure

Tschibuaba

Toloi

Kramaric

Renatinho

And have agreed bids on Anderson Lessa, Parrett, Kraft and Ghadir. :)

Guest Phill

Wow. Is The Aston Villa Manager Know what He Is Doing? I Hope So. That Squad Is Getting Ruined! :(

81 gc atletico minerio : have signed FALCAO, Radamel for Martins DIEGO TARDELLI & Oliveira EDER LUIS. this has got rid of some of my strikershad like 7 to start of with. and i have signed MERCADO, Gabriel for 12mill

Here you go Tom: http://forum.soccermanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

It did take me all of 5 seconds to find myself.

You were asked on numerous occasions not to go on about this topic on this thread last night but kept doing it, you were warned and were abusive to a mod via PM. Listen in the first place and alter your attitude and we could avoid any squables like this altogether. ;)

:confused::confused::confused: Why will Stuttgart go free? I manage them!

Yeh I just remember I'm posted about them lol, just read it somewhere earlier on in the thread.... but there are quite a few 'big' teams certain to come free.

Guest TOM_HEMY

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=gameworldclubs_new

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm quitting all the clubs on this account tonight so some will be available in two days, some good clubs on there. I'll start quitting them at around 8:00pm. Incase you're wondering why, don't get your hopes up as I'm not leaving SM;) It's just this account only has three days left as I only purchased the trial.

The top link don't work, here's the working link:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=699717&action=gameworldclubs_new

Yeh I just remember I'm posted about them lol' date=' just read it somewhere earlier on in the thread.... but there are quite a few 'big' teams certain to come free.[/quote']

Ye only just saw the coment Mr Adamski made earlier. He probably just got mixed up. Anyway I didn't take Stuttgart as soon as it was released to people with reps of less than 200. I noticed it on the available GC clubs thread, so he probably didn't know I'd taken them and the manager who was on a trial was still managing them. :D:p

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm quitting all the clubs on this account tonight so some will be available in two days' date=' some good clubs on there. I'll start quitting them at around 8:00pm. Incase you're wondering why, don't get your hopes up as I'm not leaving SM;) It's just this account only has three days left as I only purchased the trial.[/quote']

that link only brings up my teams what clubs u leaveing?

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm quitting all the clubs on this account tonight so some will be available in two days' date=' some good clubs on there. I'll start quitting them at around 8:00pm. Incase you're wondering why, don't get your hopes up as I'm not leaving SM;) It's just this account only has three days left as I only purchased the trial.[/quote']

Link doesn't work. Your have to go on Profile --> Clubs or something.

Don't have a clue where all these rumours are saying Stuttgart is coming free in GC81 soon and their manager is on a 10 day trial. As far as I know I am manager of Stuttgart and have about 200 days left of GM!!:D:D:D

Anyway everyone is availabe apart from Khedira' date=' Kuzmanovic and Tasci.[/quote']

It was me that originally posted it, i sent a PM to the manager enquiring about Tasci and he said he is on a 10 day trial, have you just picked them up?

Guest TOM_HEMY

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm quitting all the clubs on this account tonight so some will be available in two days' date=' some good clubs on there. I'll start quitting them at around 8:00pm. Incase you're wondering why, don't get your hopes up as I'm not leaving SM;) It's just this account only has three days left as I only purchased the trial.

The top link don't work, here's the working link:

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=699717&action=gameworldclubs_new[/url]

Starting to quit the teams now. Last chance to look.

Guest TOM_HEMY

Sevilla-GC78(intact)

AZ-GC34

Southend-GC3(in the prem)

Walsall-GC1

VFL Wolfsburg-GC59

Hamburger SV-GC25

FC Schalke 04-GC29

Real Betis-GC5(great squad)

Newcastle-G67

Fenerbache SK-GC18

Zenit-GC40

Newcastle-GC35

All the above teams have been quit by me as the account had 3 days left, keep an eye out for the teams if you fancy them.