• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

[quote name='Sean :);513464]Or are you just too far behind in the league ;) lol...

Im actually really suprised that GC51' date='52 and 53 are nearly just as full as GC54,

But there so boring... :rolleyes:[/quote']

I like GC54 because my Spartak are great B) Signed Baptista, Luis Gracia and Nuno Gomes and Pizzaro is also coming. :D

Me. And as I only have 2 forwards unless I get an exceptional deal inc a forward would be difficult to accept.

I understand, I have a good few forwards (Cruz and Crespo) but they dont really cut it for me. Or most of the SM community :o Gladly swap both :D

Other's i'd part with are Quaresma, Vieira, Maxwell and Adriano. (not all of them for Benzema mind ;))

If any of them sound good let me know

Okay, after looking at my teams properly and after getting rid of teams which I KNOW that I won't be interested in, I have come up with the following main clubs.

Gold Championship 20 - Rangers

Gold Championship 21 - São Paulo

Gold Championship 23 - Zenit St. Petersburg

Gold Championship 26 - Fiorentina

Gold Championship 30 - Lyon

Gold Championship 36 - Hamburg SV

Gold Championship 41 - Dunfermline Athletic

Seven good clubs to work with.

Transfer News

Gold Championship 23 - Zenit St. Petersburg - Mascherano and Kuyt are available for sale. I need a good striker as well as a decent winger, good rated. Message me if you are interested.

Gold Championship 30 - Lyon - Bodmer, Kallstrom and Benzema are for sale. I need a replacement alongside a winger / defender. message me once again for deals.

AND after looking around the clubs, I'd have to say that my favourite one is Zenit. Ross did some brilliant work with them ! :)

Okay' date=' after looking at my teams properly and after getting rid of teams which I KNOW that I won't be interested in, I have come up with the following main clubs.

[b']Gold Championship 20 - Rangers[/b]

Gold Championship 21 - São Paulo

Gold Championship 23 - Zenit St. Petersburg

Gold Championship 26 - Fiorentina

Gold Championship 30 - Lyon

Gold Championship 36 - Hamburg SV

Gold Championship 41 - Dunfermline Athletic

Seven good clubs to work with.

Transfer News

Gold Championship 23 - Zenit St. Petersburg - Mascherano and Kuyt are available for sale. I need a good striker as well as a decent winger, good rated. Message me if you are interested.

Gold Championship 30 - Lyon - Bodmer, Kallstrom and Benzema are for sale. I need a replacement alongside a winger / defender. message me once again for deals.

AND after looking around the clubs, I'd have to say that my favourite one is Zenit. Ross did some brilliant work with them ! :)

WOW, Nice teams B), Witch teams that you had did you get rid of ? Any good n's ?

Well done in GC31 Luke...

Considering how well my team has been playing, a 2-0 loss is slightly surprising... Good job it was not Saturday... It would have been a nervous last few games otherwise..

Hopefully that win is enough to get you Shield football next season... :)

GC33 - Won the league with Celtic. My second GC honour, first league honour..

I'm 8 points clear with two games to go and I lost today 2-0 then saw that Rangers drew and so I've won the league, get in! :D

I don't care about the "Mickey Mouse" league rubbish ! :rolleyes:

Oh dear :o

Began checking my results...

lost lost lost.... things dont look great so far.

Need to get to grips with the new tactics and i'll be sorted.

GC30 - Sevilla - hammered 5-2 by Villarreal, slip to 4th and

GC34 - Lyon - lost but 3 points clear 4 games left.

GC36 - Real - 4 points behind 1st with 6 games left.

GC38 - Inter - beat 2nd place Lazio to go 17 points clear with 6 games left a win or draw away from the league.

GC39 - Chelsea - go 12 points clear after liverpool drop points 8 games to play

GC42 - Man Utd - win 4-1 still 2nd but playing well (finally)

GC46 - R. Madrid - lost 2-1 to Osasuna, may have had one eye on fridays SMFA Semi ;)

So far, L:3 W:4 :o

So far tonight i've had a decent night, bar one or two results. I'll start with the bad ones...

GC39 - Hammered 4-1 by Jacko's Fiorentina, drop out of champo cup places. I'll be alryt, just need to find tactics that suit the team.

GC44 - Zenit lost 4-1 to Spartak Moscow. Still top though.

Then the rest of them,

GC40 - Man.City beat Lunars Everton 1-0.

GC41- Grimsby beat 1st placed Hereford 2-1. It's only there second defeat of the season :rolleyes::(

GC38 - Schalke won 2-1. Need 2 points from last 2 games to win the league and do the double.

GC17 - Catania win 4-0 to make sure they dont finish the season bottom of the league. (Don't worry, i only just took them over ;) )

GC50 - Atletico go top after beating Barcelona 2-0. (Unlucky Munt ;) )

So far won 5 lost 2... but GC54, 11 and 7 still to come in. :)