• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 55: Bayern beat Panathinaikos 3-0 in the SMFA Cup Final :D well pleased with that!!

Congratulations Mate! :D:D:D

Only result tonight is GC79 Ajax make the second round of the SMFA Shield after going through on the away goal against Fenerbahce to face Sampdoria in the second round!

GC29: Hamburger Lose In The SMFA Cup Final To Arsenal. 4-3 Final Score With Fabregas Getting A Red In The 89th Minute. Wish That Happened In Real Life. And After The German Cup Loss To Schalke, It Makes it Runners up In A Lot Of Things.

League: Runner Up

SMFA Cup: Runner Up

German Cup: Runner Up.

:mad:

Just done a quite a big update in the Gold Champ 56 thread if anyone want's to take a look. :)

No games tonight, all players fitnesses will be good for all tommorow nights games.

Also, I would like to say sorry for all the club hopping I have done in the past, I know how annoying it is now and have realised don't take a team if I know I am going to quit. I bet some people will still think I haven't changed but I would like to guarantee I have and I would like to say sorry once again, I would like to have a fresh start non-club hopping lol.

GC50: Ajax got back to winning ways on Wednesday night after a 2-1 win over Sparta Rotterdam at the Amsterdam Arena, Eduardo and Diego Souza with the goals in the first half. Ajax have also made a bid for an un-named player, would be very pleased if I get him.

GC56: Manchester City draw 1-1 at Eastlands with Reading as they are having a poor season this season after a 2nd place finish last season, looks like City have all the work to do in the SMFA Champions Cup quarter final 2nd leg on Monday night against Barcelona after a 1-0 win in the 1st leg.

GC71: Bayern win 16th place SC Freiburg at the Allianz Arena to go joint second with Hamburg who are top and Hoffienheim pulling on the pressure in 3rd place. Things look good now for Bayern as they are back in form but need to win their next two SMFA Champions Cup games in order to proceed to the SMFA Champions Cup knockout stages.

GC76: A little change in tactics has still not re-bumped the team after an amazing start at the start of the season, Blackpool wen't down 2-0 losers at Coventry City on Wednesday and I hope another new formation will work on Saturday night at home against 18th place Shorpe.

GC80: Villarreal keep their 100% winning start to their league season with a 3-1 win at Mallorca, Van Buyten, Melo and Anelka sealing off the 3 points in Mallorca to go 3rd in the league table, going to be a tough season for me and Dan with The Phenom at Barcelona who also keep their 100% record in the league.

Wins: 3

Draws: 1

Losses: 1

Alot better than last Saturday night, had a shocking night with the only team to win was Villarreal lol.

Well, the plan at the beginning of the morning was to make sure Liverpool were offloading Voronin and Fabio Aurelio:

Voronin = £10million - Abd

Fabio Aurelio = Thomas Hitzlsperger

:D Pretty happy with those deals considering both will drop tommorow or more likely on Tuesday...

You seem to have a problem with injuries like i do with the ME

The ME is quite kind to me with results. If I do every complain about it, it would have to have been something really bad. Just the amount of long injuries like 7-11 weeks are ludicrous and they only seem to be indroduced in the past few months.

Here are the rating changes on my squad's:

GC50: Vladimir WEISS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82.

Thomas VERMAELEN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 90.

GC56: James MILNER has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 90

Berti GLAUBER has had his rating decreased to Rating Decrease 83

Craig BELLAMY has had a positional change and is now considered a Fwd/Wing.

Craig BELLAMY has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 89

Vladimir WEISS has had a positional change and is now considered a RM/Wing.

Vladimir WEISS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Nigel DE JONG has had a positional change and is now considered a DM/CM.

Vincent KOMPANY has had his rating decreased to Rating Decrease 89

Pablo ZABALETA has had a positional change and is now considered a RB/DM.

GC76: Jermaine WRIGHT has had his rating decreased to Rating Decrease 78

Gary TAYLOR-FLETCHER has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Brett ORMEROD has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 81

Ben BURGESS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Billy CLARKE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 79

Charlie ADAM has had a positional change and is now considered a CM/LM.

Jay EMMANUEL-THOMAS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 78

Jason EUELL has had a positional change and is now considered a Fwd/AM.

Jason EUELL has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Neal EARDLEY has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

David VAUGHAN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 83

Keith SOUTHERN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 83

Alex BAPTISTE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Stephen CRAINEY has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 83

GC80: Craig BELLAMY has had a positional change and is now considered a Fwd/Wing.

Craig BELLAMY has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 89

Happy with all them ratings, I was expecting Robinho to drop though, Bridge to get a rise aswell as Eduardo, overall though I'm pleased with the ratings. :)

The ME is quite kind to me with results. If I do every complain about it' date=' it would have to have been something really bad. Just the amount of long injuries like 7-11 weeks are ludicrous and they only seem to be indroduced in the past few months.[/quote']

Funny how it only affects the better players in your squad. Recently in a 2 game span I had my 2 best strikers and my best CM all injured for 3 weeks.:rolleyes: And now with the introduction of Player concerns you can't even keep huge squads which have quality and depth. Can't understand SM's reluctance in changing the injuries to no. of turns instead of weeks. Makes perfect sense to me.

P.S - Which are the best teams in Brazil and Argentina ratings wise?

When you bid for free agents, how to SM decide who the player goes to if two clubs make the exact same bid? Just missed out on George Thorne, when I'm possibly one of the very few people in the world to have seen him play... :rolleyes:

Anyway...

GC 49 - Sevilla

Luis Fabiano departs in exchange for Jerome Boateng, Sebastian Blanco and £6m. Was a bit unsure about this deal at first, but I'm now very happy with it.

When you bid for free agents' date=' how to SM decide who the player goes to if two clubs make the exact same bid? Just missed out on George Thorne, when I'm possibly one of the very few people in the world to have seen him play...[/quote']

Usually whoever bids first gets him from what I have learned, not too sure though.

When you bid for free agents' date=' how to SM decide who the player goes to if two clubs make the exact same bid? Just missed out on George Thorne, when I'm possibly one of the very few people in the world to have seen him play... :rolleyes:

Anyway...

[b']GC 49 - Sevilla[/b]

Luis Fabiano departs in exchange for Jerome Boateng, Sebastian Blanco and £6m. Was a bit unsure about this deal at first, but I'm now very happy with it.

the manager who bid the first get the player

GC 66.chelsea win the premier league. we needed 3 point to win the league. we beat stoke by 2-1 Soares WELLITON goal save me. and also help me to win MY FIRST EVER GC HONOUR. am Realy happy. my last game against Manchestr united . next game INTER IN SMFA CUP SEMI FINAL.

Congratz My Friend. :)