When all my results are in I'll be trimming my clubs down' date=' I'm quitting:

Villarreal-GC21

Dynamo Moskva-GC10

Portsmouth-GC62

Burnley-GC74

Valencia-GC76

Shakhtar-GC77

Atletico Madrid-GC79

Leeds United-GC46(Radebe's old team, great side)

1.FC Nurnberg-GC6(The side which won SMFA Champs cup)

AZ-GC81

Keep an eye out for these teams, hope they go to a good manager.[/quote']

And you got angry when I called you a club hopper? :rolleyes:

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Will do my usual write up of results tomorrow as still hungover and had a hectic weekend and not been on much. But checked results and result of the night is defo in GC79 where my athletic club demolished a full strength Barelona 4-0 at the camp nou :D:D

GOLD - 38 - CASILLAS' date=' Iker - AVAILABLE

GOLD 23 -VIDIC & INIESTA - AVAILABLE

If someone could confirm for me that they can actually see what I have posted that would be a start because I had them on the transfer list forever and not a single bid. :D

Dai if you see this & if your still interested in Iniesta let me know who along side Fabregas you were offering again.

Not that interested anymore cheers mate.

Guest Phill

Sorry Guys, But I Just Took Over My Old Sao Paulo In GC54.

The Sorry Is Because I Am Going To Quit Them. Good Team Though.

I Am Also Quitting Anderlecht In GC 73.

Good Luck If A Forumer Gets Them!

Im going to do last nights results, thought id post this one on its own though. Probably my most proudest achievement on SM.

GC38 Cambridge United 3-2 MK Dons - With 3 games to go, Cambridge move 8 points clear at the top of Division 3 and will definitely be promoted to Division 2. Totally chuffed with this team, have had them since the start of this GC, and in consecutive seasons I won Division 5, Runners Up in Division 4 and on the verge of winning Division 3 :D

Rises for Stephen Carr, Marc Wilson, Jordan Henderson and Tamir Cohen have come in very handy

Star Player has undoubtedly been Silva Santos Gilmar, who in 29matches has 19goals, 15assists and 7 MOTM performances

Im going to do last nights results' date=' thought id post this one on its own though. Probably my most proudest achievement on SM.

GC38 Cambridge United 3-2 MK Dons - With 3 games to go, Cambridge move 8 points clear at the top of Division 3 and will definitely be promoted to Division 2. Totally chuffed with this team, have had them since the start of this GC, and in consecutive seasons I won Division 5, Runners Up in Division 4 and on the verge of winning Division 3 :D

Rises for Stephen Carr, Marc Wilson, Jordan Henderson and Tamir Cohen have come in very handy

Got a similar thing myself. (GC41) Not quite there yet but Grimsby are now 18 points clear at the top of div.3 with 7 games left. Not mathmatically certain but seen as my last game was the 27trh game in a row unbeaten (bar one loss on pens) I should be able to see it through.

Star player has been Matic, who got 11 goals and 15 assists in 17 games from CM.

:)

As for the rest of my teams;

GC19 Sunderland 1-2 EVERTON - Everton move top of the Premier League with a hardfought win over Sunderland. With Newcastle beating United i move up to first, with a 2 point lead, Big game next Saturday against United

GC60 Birmingham C 0-2 LIVERPOOL - Comfortable win for the reigning Premiership champions, up to 2nd just one point behind Manchester United

GC64 BAYERN 1-0 FC Schalke - First game of the season sees the Champions win which makes a change, as i never win in first games. Hertha win 6-0 to go top, looks likes it will be the same suspects as last year :D

GC68 AC MILAN 2-0 Chievo - With 5 games to go, Milan are 14points clear at the top of Serie A

GC77 Man City 3-2 CHELSEA - Lose to Louis' Man City after dominating the game. 4th in the league, 5 points behind top

GC81 Deportivo 1-1 REAL MADRID - Not the greatest of starts to the season, but am happy with squad and looking forward to the season ahead

GC 11

Took over a struggling Man City yesterday in GC 11

and had Chelsea first game :eek:

so quickly before teams were submitted i analysed Chelsea's tactics

and changed mine accordingly and came out with a 3-1 win.

:D:p:D

Right, Here Goes - Last Night's Results Are As Follows (Please Actually Read Them, Or At Least The Transfer Bit At The End :o):

The Name Of My Team Will Be In Italics

GC56 - Shakhtar 2-3 Lokomotiv Moskva; Such An Inconsistent Team, If They Weren't my 1st GC team I'd have quit them by now. :o

Want a major shakeup on trasnfers, so everyone can go (well almost). These include: Bruno Alves, Lichtsteiner, Rat, Azpilicueta, Carrizo, Nene, Krivets, Formica & A Few More. Just Bid/PM Me. ;)

GC61 - Athletic Bilbao 1-3 Villarreal; We Are Starting To Pick Up Some Good Form. With Lennon Rising To 90 My Wing Area Has Been Strengthened But I Do Not Really Need Any Players, So If You Want Any Just PM Me Though.

GC64 - Athletic Bilbao 0-3 Atletico Madrid; Great Openning Result, New Tactics Looking Good. I Think I Have A Verbal Deal Agreed For Forlan But Anyways, The Trasnfer List Looks Like:

Forlan = 89+ CF/FWD & 89+ Wing, Both Under 26 Preferably.

Maxi Rodriguez = 90+ Wing Under 27.

Luis Garcia & Juanito = A CB 88+ Under 26. :)

GC65 - Sporting CP NO GAME; Looking to Offer 2 of Obraniak/Granat/Zuniga For An 88+ Young RB. PM Me? :)

GC6 - Internazionale NO GAME; Looking To Offer Gilberto Silva & Costa For A Half Decent CB. :o

GC73 - Chelsea 1-2 Manchester City; Great Win! We Stay Top, 1 Point Clear Of Pompey & 3 Clear Of 'Utd & Liverpool. Only Player That Could Possibly Leave Would Be Tevez; For A 90+ Fwd & A 90+ Defender. ;)

GC76 - Palermo 3-2 Udinese; Hate This Team, Can't Buy A Win. Will Probs Quit Them Soon Unless I Can Turn Their Form Around. Feel Free To Bid On Any Player, 2 For 1 Deals Only Though.. B)

GC47 - Las Palmas 0-5 Valencia; Again New Tactics, Great Scoreline! We Close The Gap Back To 6 Points From Real Madrid At The Top Of La Liga. 4 Full Backs Available For Loan. :)

GC79 - Werder Bremen 1-3 Borussia 'Gladbach; Pretty Poor Start To this Season, But I'm Sure Things Will Get Better. B)

Mertsacker Can Go For 90+ CB & Another Player, PM Me/Bid Etc.

GC81 - Hibernian 3-2 Hearts; Well There's No Better Way To Start The Season Than Beating Your Closest Rivals In A 5 Goal Thriller. :D

Overall Not The Best Night:

W5 D0 L3

GC1: The most unpredictable club I've ever managed. 41 goals in 15 games all competitions including, 7-0, 8-1 and 6-0 but managed to lose to Unmanaged Reims + Montpellier in league.

No worries this week though, as Toulouse thrash Amiens 7-0 thanks to braces from Soetars, Moreno, Fauvergue and 1 from Diop. SMFA Shield

Round 2 Leg 1 up next.

GC4: A tight 1-1 draw with Internacional leaves UNAM Pumas still in 3rd. Flamengo next in SMFA Shield Round 2 Leg 2 after a 2-1 win in 1st leg

GC14: Boca lose in my 2nd game in charge 3-1 as the squad is sorted out. Hopefully results will improve as things get more settled

GC32: Season over finished on goal difference behing Roma. Been a good seson for Torino. In first Season of Europe managed to finish top of the group but knocked out on penalties next round. Hopefully a better league result next season will put us back into europe.

GC35:Barca slip up thanks to a late equaliser from Alaves to leave the score 1-1. Europe looks unlikely next season as only a win against 5th place Bilbao with Deportivo losing would see it happen

GC40: A 2-1 loss to Veracruz probably puts UNAM Pumas out of the Title race. 4 point off with 3 games to go. currently in 4th, on a bad run of form and still to play 2nd, 5th and 6th. Next up Mexican Cup Round 2 against League leaders Atlas

GC56: A comfortable 4-1 win over Tigre puts my New Estudiantes top with 3 games to go. Unfortunately 4 other teams can win and yes you guessed it, I'm playing 3 of them in the last 3 matches. 2nd + 3rd Velez and Colon will be making trips to the Ciudad de La Plata after a trip to face 5th place Boca

GC59: A 3-1 win over Leaders Argentinos Juniors puts us only 2 goals behind on GD. Next up Argentine Shield Semi Final. Also have made bids for a couple of risers so expecting new faces soon.

GC77: A shock 3-2 loss to Altrincham puts Rotherham down to 4th. a change in defense may be needed for the game against Luton.

GC81: A Maxi Morales double gives Velez a 1st match win over Estudiantes. Next is SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1 against Sivasspor but weith a very small squad, it will be hard to get a result as paklyers such as Bella will need to be played

GC 11

Took over a struggling Man City yesterday in GC 11

and had Chelsea first game :eek:

so quickly before teams were submitted i analysed Chelsea's tactics

and changed mine accordingly and came out with a 3-1 win.

:D:p:D

lol nice work, I had them for the last six matches. When I took them every single decent player was between 10-50% fitness or injured. Sorry for the recent losing streak but there was no choice and at least the main squad should be close to fully fit now.

TBH I only quit them because I picked up City in GC20 yesterday and their squad suits my favourite formation/tactics better.

lol nice work' date=' I had them for the last six matches. When I took them every single decent player was between 10-50% fitness or injured. Sorry for the recent losing streak but there was no choice and at least the main squad should be close to fully fit now.

TBH I only quit them because I picked up City in GC20 yesterday and their squad suits my favourite formation/tactics better.[/quote']

no problem super Helmes got a hat-trick :D

As for the rest of my teams;

GC19 Sunderland 1-2 EVERTON - Everton move top of the Premier League with a hardfought win over Sunderland. With Newcastle beating United i move up to first' date=' with a 2 point lead, Big game next Saturday against United

GC60 Birmingham C 0-2 LIVERPOOL - Comfortable win for the reigning Premiership champions, up to 2nd just one point behind Manchester United

GC64 BAYERN 1-0 FC Schalke - First game of the season sees the Champions win which makes a change, as i never win in first games. Hertha win 6-0 to go top, looks likes it will be the same suspects as last year :D

GC68 AC MILAN 2-0 Chievo - With 5 games to go, Milan are 14points clear at the top of Serie A

GC77 Man City 3-2 CHELSEA - Lose to Louis' Man City after dominating the game. 4th in the league, 5 points behind top

GC81 Deportivo 1-1 REAL MADRID - Not the greatest of starts to the season, but am happy with squad and looking forward to the season ahead

mate how did you get real madrid in gc81 has your rep had to be over 200 to join at the start,surely they would have been like the 1st team to go and you got them with a rep of 60 something?

mate how did you get real madrid in gc81 has your rep had to be over 200 to join at the start' date='surely they would have been like the 1st team to go and you got them with a rep of 60 something?[/quote']

They were'nt even in the first 5 to be taken. The owner that had orginally got them was 200 rep, but then quit so they became free.

Went for Tom's old Sevilla in GC78 this morning. Unbelievable how quick they went! :eek::eek: Missed them but got a Porto in GC55 instead' date=' so not all too bad. Anyone else in GC55?[/quote']

I'm Milan. They were my old side. Brought in a good few players for cash. You have more than enough to win the league next season.

I'm Milan. They were my old side. Brought in a good few players for cash. You have more than enough to win the league next season.

Ye you have done a good job with them. :D:D:D. I definitely will want to win the league.

Went for Tom's old Sevilla in GC78 this morning. Unbelievable how quick they went! :eek::eek: Missed them but got a Porto in GC55 instead' date=' so not all too bad. Anyone else in GC55?[/quote']

Sevilla, quite a few players up for sale.

Deportivo here.

Arsenal here very good squad even if I do say so myself :P:p