• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Not a bad day today. Dijon, Boca, Hercules and Notts all win to keep first.

so called honour (which I think is $#@?) with Fener, finishing 2nd. I now have 3 SMFA Shield sports because of the cup and shield.

Atletico clinch an SMFA cup spot.

and Sunderland continue their drop into oblivion.

Won: 2

Drawn: 0

Lost: 2

My PSG team in GC36 won again, to make them lead the chasing pack for an SMFA Shield spot, while my WBA in GC31 also won to secure Premier League football next season, as i am eight points off the drop zone with only two games remaining. Although on the negative side my new Sevilla side in GC54 lost to make it one win, one loss in the league while my Atletico Madrid also lost in GC35, meaning they lose out on top spot in La Liga. So overall a very mediocre tonight for me.

This is really winding me up , getting pathetic results and ratings

had a few wins , but 1 was torino 3 milan 0 , absolute joke worse thing about it i got massive games coming up league title games, i havent changed a thing use exactly the same as i did before the new stuff was introduced, so tonight i had no choice but to try loadsa diferent tactics didnt matter which all were absolute pants my players get 4,5s and 6s ?? , dont wanna play this game anymore , sm sort it out :mad: :mad: :mad:

sent a ticket nearly 3 days ago...:o

oh yeah Vilarreal lose 6-2 to Bilbao in GC54 :rolleyes::confused::mad:

I recommend using all the different tactics in friendlies only until you're up to speed with it all. Stick to what you know, as these things take time to get used to.

This is really winding me up ' date=' getting pathetic results and ratings

had a few wins , but 1 was torino 3 milan 0 , absolute joke worse thing about it i got massive games coming up league title games, i havent changed a thing use exactly the same as i did before the new stuff was introduced, so tonight i had no choice but to try loadsa diferent tactics didnt matter which all were absolute pants my players get 4,5s and 6s ?? , dont wanna play this game anymore , sm sort it out :mad: :mad: :mad:

sent a ticket nearly 3 days ago...:o

oh yeah Vilarreal lose 6-2 to Bilbao in GC54 :rolleyes::confused::mad:[/quote']

Just quit 3 sides then

Hamburger-gc10

Hamburger-gc53

Ireland-GC7

leaving me with 4sides

1FC Nurenberg-gc7

Liverpool-gc21

Man.City-gc24

Coritiba-gc54 + Germany

i have no time for them really though as i come on the forum more :)

so may quit coritiba