Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Loool' date=' jealous of some of my deals babe? ;)

Like selling Adriano for Husev and Bangoura. :D[/quote']

Jealous, me jealous pfffffffffft... yeah right ;)

Anyway I think i've done a few pretty good deals, Xabi Alonso for Defoe and Lennon aint bad.. :o

Agger injured....3 fit CBs now :( ' date=' Pieters will have to play CB for the next round, no way i'm playing the first team to lose ground on you in the league![/quote']

I looked at my league fixtures and thought to myself that i should have played the first team tonight - but the team I put out was good enough to beat your reserves so no excuses - I'll go all out for the league, good luck in the next round :)

:eek: My Toulouse in GC9 have made it threw to the knockout stages with a game to spare' date=' along with the other underdogs in that group Genoa[/quote']

Genoa smashed my 90 avg rated second team 4-1 tonight...

I have stated that I want the league this season though, so I'm glad you have progressed Simon... Well done.. :)

Genoa smashed my 90 avg rated second team 4-1 tonight...

I have stated that I want the league this season though' date=' so I'm glad you have progressed Simon... Well done.. :)[/quote']

Cheers mate - I didn't expect anything from Toulouse this season, Lyon and Marsaille are so much stronger in the league, so the cup is a nice outlet, even if its just for one more round lol

Wonder whats the record for reporting the most cheats? Id say Im pretty high on it. :P SM should reward it.... :) lol

Just had to report another' date=' for cross GC deals. :rolleyes:[/quote']

If there's a cheat in town, Kenneth the Irish detective will be on the scene.

Gold Championship 22

Just to let everyone know that Pepe & Sneijder are available. Sneijder - 2 CM's. Pepe = 2 CB's.

Don't be afraid to PM ;)

Man, I should start doing reports on GC8, 12, 16 and 22 like I used to !...

Been doing 'alright' with them sooo.. :o

Congrats to Kuldeep on the SMFA and Allan, you're one is coming soon bud ;)

I dread to think the state of my teams, i havent been onto any of my GC the last week, well since monday day time because i travelled to leeds to see my gf, currently there now ! Only online cus she is in the shower ! i have to set 25 teams in 10 mins ? :eek::mad:

I dread to think the state of my teams' date=' i havent been onto any of my GC the last week, well since monday day time because i travelled to leeds to see my gf, currently there now ! Only online cus she is in the shower ! i have to set 25 teams in 10 mins ? :eek::mad:[/quote']

Plenty of time, i've never known a woman to take 10 mins in the shower ;)

I noticed that Dynamo Moscow were unmanaged in GC22 so put in a bid for Danny, a couple of hours later somebody takes over Dynamo and accepts a bid of a 86 & 87 rated player plus 4.5 million just to make it to chairman's value.

I don't even bother reporting these kind of deals now as it happens quite regularly.

I noticed that Dynamo Moscow were unmanaged in GC22 so put in a bid for Danny' date=' a couple of hours later somebody takes over Dynamo and accepts a bid of a 86 & 87 rated player plus 4.5 million just to make it to chairman's value.

I don't even bother reporting these kind of deals now as it happens quite regularly.[/quote']

I was just about to say this too.... Its obivous cheating so I'm gonna report it, the managers must think we're stupid ffs.

EDIT - LMAO I just saw the same thing happen in GC24, and one of the same managers is involved in it too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was just about to say this too.... Its obivous cheating so I'm gonna report it' date=' the managers must think we're stupid ffs.

EDIT - LMAO I just saw the same thing happen in GC24, and one of the same managers is involved in it too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yep, it's pretty ridiculous.

On a side note, I just seen Greig Spence has scored for Alloa.

I was just about to say this too.... Its obivous cheating so I'm gonna report it' date=' the managers must think we're stupid ffs.

EDIT - LMAO I just saw the same thing happen in GC24, and one of the same managers is involved in it too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/quote']

Saw the GC24 deal too, why do they think they can get away with it??

So.. who's reporting??