Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

And rightly so i have taken serious offence to that

I know I would.. with my surname being Ahmed and all :o:P

Now we must wait and see your reply. Either if it does pass as a serious comment, or whether they don't have 'enough' evidence for it :o

I have asked him for his reasons for calling me a terrorist' date=' and if its for the reasons i suspect (my profile picture being the NI flag) i will be reporting.

[b']And Hunty - Get a grip was the HAHAHAHA comment needed [/b]:confused:

Why's that?

If you think I was laughing at him calling you a terrorist, that wasn't what the "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" was aimed at. It was aimed at his stupidy for saying it and it was such a stupid thing to say..

As suspected it was due to my NI flag.

If it had been a Brazilian flag there would be no problem :rolleyes:

Edit: Got a PM' date=' relised he'd put his foot in it and now he's apologising :rolleyes:[/quote']

Report that straight away, no matter how much he squirms; if anything it's an admission of his guilt!

Let's see if SM are good to their word of banning members for racist comments via Pm, because let's me honest it's not the only thing they should ban for, if you consider some of the abuse many have received.

Report that straight away' date=' no matter how much he squirms; if anything it's an admission of his guilt!

Let's see if SM are good to their word of banning members for racist comments via Pm, because let's me honest it's not the only thing they should ban for, if you consider some of the abuse many have received.[/quote']

After a long PM talk i wont report him for his comments, this time..

I did report him for his dodgey looking deals however

After a long PM talk i wont report him for his comments' date=' this time..

I did report him for his dodgey looking deals however[/quote']

He needs to be reported mate. otherwise he may just think that he can do it again and all it would take is a fake apology.

Shouldn't be even thinking about anything like this let alone saying it. It's a place where people from different backgrounds / religions / faiths come together and we all must learn to respect it., Ones that don't respect do not deserve to play the game.

Ok guys i can see where you are coming from so have sent a ticket, explained everything and am ultimatley leaving it up to SM to decide if actio should be taken.

If i hadnt PM'd him asking for an explaination i would have reported, so i guess reporting is the right thing to do