• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Yeah he gave me Mavuba + a very crappy player first.

I said he was not for sale' date=' but didn't answered to his bid as I was thinking about a counter.

He blocked my PM's, than unblocked me and told me to counter.

After 5/6 counters, he offered me a counter back:

Rodwell + Mavuba.[/quote']

ah, if it was HIM that offered it then it will be ok :)

Cracking deal. ;)

ah' date=' if it was HIM that offered it then it will be ok :)

Cracking deal. ;)[/quote']

The offer for Mathieu FLAMINI has been withdrawn by Juventus

Juventus have made an offer to Milan for Mathieu FLAMINI of £17,400,000

GC84, your Juve right?

Juventus have made an offer to Milan for Mathieu FLAMINI of £17' date='400,000

GC84, your Juve right?[/quote']

yes, you asked in the newspaper for people not to waste your time with cash offers, so I wasted your time with cash offers. :)

Won my first GC Honor :D:D (Been a GM for 3 weeks :P) Beat Schalke 1-0 in the German Cup Final with My Wolfsburg in GC 17! :)

Did you get them to the final though from 1/2 round ? as i wouldnt class that as a honour tbf, it is, but it isnt in my eyes if you know what i mean, congrats on winning in the final though :)

yes' date=' you asked in the newspaper for people not to waste your time with cash offers, so I wasted your time with cash offers. :)[/quote']

Ok weirdo, the point in that was...? Wasted more of your time than it did mine didn't it?

GC79: Atletico looking to do deals if anyone's interested.

I agree Hawserjd.

quite sad tbh
Ok weirdo' date=' the point in that was...? Wasted more of your time than it did mine didn't it?

GC79: Atletico looking to do deals if anyone's interested.[/quote']

Meh, there's not much to do while waiting for FM to launch. Takes about 20 mins 'finding manager targets'.

Oh btw Adam, finished rading your old Nurnberg in GC64 last week. Picked up Piliev, Reinartz & Rakytskyy. Sorry. :o

EDIT - Nin, If you look at my stats you'd see I've been unlucky to only have 3 points, should have 6 or 7 tbh. I'll be up there come the business end, don't worry. ;)

Oh btw Adam' date=' finished rading your old Nurnberg in GC64 last week. Picked up Piliev, Reinartz & Rakytskyy. Sorry. :o[/quote']

I told everyone on the match report thread to keep an eye out for some of my players i snapped up and they go and let you get three goodens :P Meh my heart was never fully it with those, my attentions transfer wise are firmly places on Bournemouth and Falkirk in GC19 and 85 respectively

I told everyone on the match report thread to keep an eye out for some of my players i snapped up and they go and let you get three goodens :P Meh my heart was never fully it with those' date=' my attentions transfer wise are firmly places on Bournemouth and Falkirk in GC19 and 85 respectively[/quote']

Don't think I'm subscribed to said match report thread. :o

I told everyone on the match report thread to keep an eye out for some of my players i snapped up and they go and let you get three goodens :P Meh my heart was never fully it with those' date=' my attentions transfer wise are firmly places on Bournemouth and Falkirk in GC19 and 85 respectively[/quote']

speaking of gc 19, what for Hazard:p

lol' date=' I've had 3 tough games, Napoli, Juventus and Udinese, but I've got Bari next :)[/quote']

Bari away, and Udinese and Atalanta at home been my first 3, gave udinese a 4-1 beating but ill be happy to not get thrashed tomorrow, then again my chairman wanted me to battle relegation so no complaints from him :D

GC88- Just wish it would open so can see if any deals are to be done, rotten waiting for it open up

Bari away' date=' and Udinese and Atalanta at home been my first 3, gave udinese a 4-1 beating but ill be happy to not get thrashed tomorrow, then again my chairman wanted me to battle relegation so no complaints from him :D

[b']GC88[/b]- Just wish it would open so can see if any deals are to be done, rotten waiting for it open up

think I've got Roma soon, not looking forward to it

Only one game this evening - ignoring the other game on my non-Gold account - but managed to pick up (combined) honour number 70!

Hope to have 100 winning ones by this time next year...maybe!!!!

70 GC honours' date=' nice effort. B), i would think you would get 30 in a year mate

speaking of gc 19, what for Hazard:p

Troy unfortunately . . . . for you :P

Eden Hazard will never ever leave Bournemoth town ! Always been a fan of his when i used to watch him at U17 for Belgium, just couldnt part with him. B) If that changes im sure there will be interest from a host of managers :D

70 GC honours' date=' nice effort. B), i would think you would get 30 in a year mate

Troy unfortunately . . . . for you :P

Eden Hazard will never ever leave Bournemoth town ! Always been a fan of his when i used to watch him at U17 for Belgium, just couldnt part with him. B) If that changes im sure there will be interest from a host of managers :D[/quote']

haha yea youd want too much anyway:p dont really wanna mess up the squad at this point in the season being tops of serie a:D