Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Milan need a Goalkeeper in GC 86' date=' most positions are covered now... anybody got a 90+ keeper? :D can give 2 players for him.[/quote']

The toughest position to fill for Milan, trying myself in GC73 but no joy will give abbiati and thiago silva for a good one

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

haha yea youd want too much anyway:p dont really wanna mess up the squad at this point in the season being tops of serie a:D

Thats a good effort mate, especially in GC19 Italy, some cracking managers in that league, im hoping in a few seaons times ill put the sword to the likes of Milan and co in the SMFA cup :D ( one can dream ey ? :P )

The toughest position to fill for Milan' date=' trying myself in [b']GC73[/b] but no joy will give abbiati and thiago silva for a good one

I have MIlan in gc 19 and what i found the best thing to do was a 2 part deal. i got adler for abbiati and sent nesta the other way i orget the deal now though

Thats a good effort mate' date=' especially in GC19 Italy, some cracking managers in that league, im hoping in a few seaons times ill put the sword to the likes of Milan and co in the SMFA cup :D ( one can dream ey ? :P )[/quote']

haha well from my past experiences in the SMFA Cup ill be out before you can get to me:cool: Other than my semis run last season ive been out in the group stages

Noooooooo...not 70 winning honours (I wish!!) that's 70 honours in total (winning 42, runners-up 28).

Am going to get another one tomorrow when Roma win Serie A in GC46...so that leaves me with another 57 to get (perhaps I should have put that "maybe" in a bit bigger writing lol)

Thats a good effort mate' date=' especially in GC19 Italy, some cracking managers in that league, im hoping in a few seaons times ill put the sword to the likes of Milan and co in the SMFA cup :D ( one can dream ey ? :P )[/quote']

i heard that roma, although four points back, is still a clear favorite to win italy in gc 19....its just a rumor though, we'll see

Eden Hazard will never ever leave Bournemoth town ! Always been a fan of his when i used to watch him at U17 for Belgium' date=' just couldnt part with him. B) If that changes im sure there will be interest from a host of managers :D[/quote']

Firstly, alright chaps and happy new year to all :)

been away over the new year period to my lovely girlfriends parents in the lake district. Unfortunately neither of the old buggers deem t'internet as a necessity, therefore I asked my younger bro to take care of my teams from blighty.

Secondly, Adam, Hazard will be an Ajax player within the next year, I WILL MAKE YOU A DEAL YOU CAN NOT REFUSE! :P

Saw your plea for MR's in GC19 btw, and there will be an IMMENSE half-term report in the thread in the next couple of days :)

Right, back to business.

GC3 - Arsenal need a quality 90+ CB. Willing to swap Clichy, Marcelo, Bojan, Payet, Schweinstieger, Wheater, Kalou, Rotan or Djourou for a decent CB. Gimme a PM in-game if interested, will do 2-4-1 for the right player.

GC19 - Ajax have Lamine Diarra available for cash to the highest bidder.

GC32 - Udinese are selling Gabriel Tamas for 10m ono. First decent bid will be accepted.

GC33 - Benfica will consider cash bids for Nicu, again highest bidder gets the player. Also, willing to listen to cash or p/e offers for Sidnei.

GC50 - Lazio open to 2-4-1 offers on all players. have a quality squad but not much depth, need to do a couple of deals in order to compete on all fronts.

GC58 - Arsenal willing to offer Arizmendi (The Zaragoza one) and Upson for a 90+ CB

GC66 - Roma open to offers for Gago, Cana, Lucho Gonzalez, Gudjohnsen, Masscherano and Rensing. I will look kindly upon any deal with an 88+ GK in it.

GC75 - Werder looking to sell frings for a younger CM 88+. He's a safe 92 until March at least, and will probably keep it - get in touch if interested.

GC77 - Nothing to report with Port Vale, wanting to sell players for cash when TB's are up in a couple of weeks. Have some exciting young talents from all over the world, take a look.

GC78 - Willing to do deals for just about anyone at Leverkusen. Helmes, Rolfes, Castro and Freidrich all available p/e.

Guest Abdel Zizi

If that does end up going through' date=' you deserve a friggin' medal for negotiating that deal.[/quote']

Even better is the fact I lack 2 players to complete my team: A DM (Rodwell) and a CM (Mavuba) :D

Strikers a plenty.

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc14: GOT CITY :)

GC7: Villarreal:p

GC70: LAZIO:D

GC28: WEST HAM VERRY HAPPY MY TOP 4 I WHANTED AND GOT THEM CITY HAVE IN 63 BUT I WHANTED A OLDER ONE AND GOT THEM SO NOT ROBINO ECT JUST UPTO ME NOW ALSO WITH WHU THAY HAVE SOME GRATE PLAYERS LIKE CHESEAS NUMBER1 ALSO MORE GOOD PLAYERS AND VLR HAVE STILL GOT THERE 94 AND SOME MORE GOOD NAMES

Woot Woot!

Krkic BOJAN has completed his move to Lazio from Genoa for £0 plus Jack RODWELL and Rio MAVUBA

It's a good deal' date=' thankfully Bojan still commands a really high price in SM even with his upcoming drop to 88. I managed to swap him with Dzeko in a straight swap in 68 which i was really happy with.

Marek HAMSIK has completed his move to Milan

Aleksandar KOLAROV has completed his move to Milan

This might be the end for my deals in GC 86, unless I can get a deal for a new keeper... am trying my best to find one, am so happy with my deals over there... still all can leave :P

Tell me about signing a keeper for Milan... I was even on about it on this thread just last night. Although i think i am closing in on Adler with Lyon and Arsenal considering my offer for Lloris and Akinfeev respectively which is a big improvement on my previous attemps.

In other news, i sold Messi in GC68 for Wayne Rooney + Antonio Valencia + Johhny Evans. Pretty happy with that tbh, will use the added depth to try and land David Silva or Pato from Adam G's Milan!

Tell me about signing a keeper for Milan... I was even on about it on this thread just last night. Although i think i am closing in on Adler with Lyon and Arsenal considering my offer for Lloris and Akinfeev respectively which is a big improvement on my previous attemps.

I know mate, am having a good team now, and that position is still killing me, I hope I can get improvement too, will give it a shot tonight, with crazy bidding... Thanks for feelin' me man. :D

In other news' date=' [b']i sold Messi in GC68 for Wayne Rooney + Antonio Valencia + Johhny Evans[/b]. Pretty happy with that tbh, will use the added depth to try and land David Silva or Pato from Adam G's Milan!

Is the scum manager that much of an idiot then?

In other news' date=' i sold Messi in GC68 for Wayne Rooney + Antonio Valencia + Johhny Evans. Pretty happy with that tbh,[/b'] will use the added depth to try and land David Silva or Pato from Adam G's Milan!

How could you be anything other than VERY HAPPY with that

Big news guys for all in GC19

I will LISTEN to offers on Hazard, i am not looking to actively sell him. If you want him be prepared to over pay . . . . capishe