Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

How could you be anything other than VERY HAPPY with that

Big news guys for all in GC19

I will LISTEN to offers on Hazard' date=' i am not looking to actively sell him. If you want him be prepared to over pay . . . . capishe[/quote']

and so..... he cracks :P*goes to make offer* B)

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

How could you be anything other than VERY HAPPY with that

Big news guys for all in GC19

I will LISTEN to offers on Hazard' date=' i am not looking to actively sell him. If you want him be prepared to over pay . . . . capishe[/quote']

Few points:

1) That Man utd boss must be a grade A idiot paying that for Messi Rooney+ either or Valencia/evans would have been fair IMO but all 3 idiot :P

2) Bojan is still got loads of potential just needs to move from Barca and get regular football, should go out on loan to a Depor or Getafe would do him the world of good...managed to sign him in GC 87 for 16m Cash delighted with that :)

3) Hazard is avaliable straight swap with Boghassian it is then ;):P

and so..... he cracks :P*goes to make offer* B)

Not cracked im just intrigued after recieving a PM from Abdel.

Make all bids diclosed as it saves me doing it, im going to be transparent here, if i am going to sell ( which i probably wont ) Ill be looking to get ALOT ok . . . i will play each of you of each other to see what the best offer is . . . even the best one wont be accepted im just intrigued.

Ill start things of by telling you what Abdel offered me: Luis Santo Diogo + Nedum Onuoha + Daniel Sturridge

Make all bids diclosed as it saves me doing it' date=' im going to be transparent here, if i am going to sell ( which i probably wont ) Ill be looking to get ALOT ok . . . i will play each of you of each other to see what the best offer is . . . even the best one wont be accepted im just intrigued.

Ill start things of by telling you what Abdel offered me: Luis Santo Diogo + Nedum Onuoha + Daniel Sturridge[/quote']

lol, I'm out :o

7.5m + Skjelbred + Wallyson.

Make all bids diclosed as it saves me doing it' date=' im going to be transparent here, if i am going to sell ( which i probably wont ) Ill be looking to get ALOT ok . . . i will play each of you of each other to see what the best offer is . . . even the best one wont be accepted im just intrigued.

Ill start things of by telling you what Abdel offered me: Luis Santo Diogo + Nedum Onuoha + Daniel Sturridge[/quote']

He is welcome to him...what an offer.......Hazrad is a decent player but he aint THAT good....id snap his hand off before the men in white coats come to get him :P:p

Also after inherriting one of the most famous teams on SM.

Havocs Real Madrid in GC2, things have gone 'ok' since taking over, one shock league defeat but wins over Barcelona and Teb since taking over. They have a unreal first 11, but a poor squad, and so people have been listed.

Last night Michael Essien ( in my second team :eek: ) was sold for Ozil + Cissoko. A fair deal for both parties considering both our cicumstances, for all those who want to know, Kuldeep is a pain in the rear to negotiate with :P

Lahm looks like he will be moving, as i have agreed a deal over PM, Lahm and some random unwanted / needed 87 LB will be going with him to for two, young defenders coming to Madrid rated 90 and 89 respectively.

David Villa is available and might be going to Barcelona, but the only deal i can see is one im pretty sure Kuldeep wont do :o

All my tactics have now been set for tonight's games, it is hard for me at the moment to get all my 7 tactics done including 106 so after a season with some of my teams I might quit them as it's too much for me at the moment.

Gold Championship 50 - Ajax: A new player should be here around tonight so won't be here in time for the clash with Vitesse at home and if results go our way and FC Utrecht lose to Herenveen we will go top and look favourites to return the league title.

Guest Abdel Zizi

He is welcome to him...what an offer.......Hazrad is a decent player but he aint THAT good....id snap his hand off before the men in white coats come to get him :P:p

I'm Belgian and I love my country :D

EDIT: Sarcasm doesn't work

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC81 - My Perotta for his Toni. Do it?

Unless you are in really big need for a CF, I wouldn't do it.

I think Toni won't cut it at Roma, whilst Perotti is a capped Argie.

Perotti = 89/90 within the year

Toni = 90/91 within the year, unless he scored a lot for Roma

Unless you are in really big need for a CF' date=' I wouldn't do it.

I think Toni won't cut it at Roma, whilst Perotti is a capped Argie.

Perotti = 89/90 within the year

Toni = 90/91 within the year, unless he scored a lot for Roma[/quote']

I'm not sure if he meant Perrotta as in the CM 92 rating?

Also after inherriting one of the most famous teams on SM.

Havocs Real Madrid in GC2' date=' things have gone 'ok' since taking over, one shock league defeat but wins over Barcelona and Teb since taking over. They have a unreal first 11, but a poor squad, and so people have been listed.

Last night Michael Essien ( in my second team :eek: ) was sold for Ozil + Cissoko. A fair deal for both parties considering both our cicumstances, for all those who want to know, [b']Kuldeep is a pain in the rear to negotiate with[/b] :P

Lahm looks like he will be moving, as i have agreed a deal over PM, Lahm and some random unwanted / needed 87 LB will be going with him to for two, young defenders coming to Madrid rated 90 and 89 respectively.

David Villa is available and might be going to Barcelona, but the only deal i can see is one im pretty sure Kuldeep wont do :o

I pride myself on that :P.

And for David Villa, humour me....:D

GC61- Manchester United' date=' Fabio for sale, he can go to any club who pays the maximum their chairman will allow[/quote']

missed you by one GC :(

I ment Perotta, not Perotti. And I have just the standard Roma forwards, meaning Totti, Vucinic, and Baptista even tho he's an AM/Fwd, so ya. I only have Baptista and Hakan Yakin (88) for AM, but AM isn't really a position I need anyway.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I'm not sure if he meant Perrotta as in the CM 92 rating?

Ouch misread that totally, sorry BigGameMo!

Thx for pointing out the mistake than.

In case of Perotta, I wouldn't do it either.

Perotta seems back on track, playing and scoring for a Roma that sits currently 4th and plays rather good.

It's to be seen what Toni can bring.

Anyway, you should accept/reject for what you have as a team.

If both covered, don't accept.

EDIT: Just seen your post above.

I would kindly reject if I was you.

I pride myself on that :P.

And for David Villa' date=' humour me....:D[/quote']

Kuldeep is the only manager to of ever gotten the best of me on SM in GC19... looking back now i don't have the slightest clue what i was thinking.

I signed Hernanes from him for Hulk (88) + Cissokho (86)!

Before i get hounded i have to somehow try and justify that deal, i signed them both from unmanaged sides for cash. Also i was desperate for a CM and i was already overstocked in both the LB and F position so it had some kind of reasoning...:o

Edit: I knew about their upcoming rises also

Kuldeep is the only manager to of ever gotten the best of me on SM in GC19... looking back now i don't have the slightest clue what i was thinking.

I signed Hernanes from him for Hulk (88) + Cissokho (86)!

Before i get hounded i have to somehow try and justify that deal' date=' i signed them both from unmanaged sides for cash. Also i was desperate for a CM and i was already overstocked in both the LB and F position so it had some kind of reasoning...:o[/quote']

Wow.

I Cant Really Think Of Anything Else To Say :P

Ouch misread that totally' date=' sorry BigGameMo!

Thx for pointing out the mistake than.

In case of Perotta, I wouldn't do it either.

Perotta seems back on track, playing and scoring for a Roma that sits currently 4th and plays rather good.

It's to be seen what Toni can bring.

Anyway, you should accept/reject for what you have as a team.

If both covered, don't accept.

EDIT: Just seen your post above.

I would kindly reject if I was you.[/quote']

Alright, that's what I was thinking, just wanted confirmation, and now I've got it. Thanks.