Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Milan need a Goalkeeper in GC 86' date=' most positions are covered now... anybody got a 90+ keeper? :D can give 2 players for him.[/quote']

I got Gomes at Spurs???

The toughest position to fill for Milan' date=' trying myself in [b']GC73[/b] but no joy will give abbiati and thiago silva for a good one

Also ive got 3 keepers 87+, and still have Van Der Sar

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest msissio

Milan need a Goalkeeper in GC 86' date=' most positions are covered now... anybody got a 90+ keeper? :D can give 2 players for him.[/quote']

Gillet. SURE to rise! :P

EDIT: Bari here. If anyone can loan me an 85+ LB in GC 86 it would be greatly appreciated.

GC60 Liverpool Gonzalo Higuain joins Liverpool in a deal which sees Adrian Mutu and Martin Skrtel move the other way. Liverpool also sign Leandro Fernandez for 11.4million from unmanaged Dynamo Moscow to cover the loss of a defender.

Overall quite pleased about that :D

GC68 Milan David Silva and Alexandre Pato still for sale, looking for a replacement plus another midfielder in both deals

GC88 Barcelona Sorted a few deals out, but many players are still available, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Bojan, Thierry Henry, Seydou Keita, GabrielMilito, Rafael Marquez, Dani Alves and Maxwell all still need new homes

GC60 Liverpool Gonzalo Higuain joins Liverpool in a deal which sees Adrian Mutu and Martin Skrtel move the other way. Liverpool also sign Leandro Fernandez for 11.4million from unmanaged Dynamo Moscow to cover the loss of a defender.

GC 83: My manchester city sign higuan for adebayor and weis and 5 million!

Guest MR. HAMMER

in gc83: The Chairman of Estudiantes has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Birmingham City immediately. This job offer will only be available for 48 hours after it was first offered. i am 5th in the league got a good team goinging after signing 1 89 2 88s 2 86s a few 85s and some youths what shoud i do normaly i would have said no but thay have a good team.

in gc83: The Chairman of Estudiantes has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Birmingham City immediately. This job offer will only be available for 48 hours after it was first offered. i am 5th in the league got a good team goinging after signing 1 89 2 88s 2 86s a few 85s and some youths what shoud i do normaly i would have said no but thay have a good team.

well ultimately it just comes down to you. If you really like your birmingham city and what you've done with it, keep it, if you think its success won't last and you'll eventually get frustrated with it, take the job offer.

EDIT: I see you've already rejected. Don't worry, they don't even have Veron or Ansaldi, both have been traded, so I don't think the switch would have been worth it.

Guest MR. HAMMER

well ultimately it just comes down to you. If you really like your birmingham city and what you've done with it' date=' keep it, if you think its success won't last and you'll eventually get frustrated with it, take the job offer.[/quote']

na i am birmingham 4 life not just for crismass lol

no offence mate your spelling worse than mine and your a club hopper 131 clubs in just 8 weeks:eek:

Thats awful, on my second oldest account ( one im on now so couldnt be bothered to check my main one ) I have had 53 clubs and i have a rep of 220 ! :eek: and i currently manage 10+ on that account, thats disgraceful ! 131 in 8 weeks :eek:

Thats awful' date=' on my second oldest account ( one im on now so couldnt be bothered to check my main one ) I have had 53 clubs and i have a rep of 220 ! :eek: and i currently manage 10+ on that account, thats disgraceful ! 131 in 8 weeks :eek:[/quote']

That's because you get your kicks spamming up the forum instead :)

Thats awful' date=' on my second oldest account ( one im on now so couldnt be bothered to check my main one ) I have had 53 clubs and i have a rep of 220 ! :eek: and i currently manage 10+ on that account, thats disgraceful ! 131 in 8 weeks :eek:[/quote']

It isn't 8 weeks, he's had his rep reduced a few times, probably about 6 months.