• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

no offence mate your spelling worse than mine and your a club hopper 131 clubs in just 8 weeks:eek:

:eek: I've been here for about a year and a half and I've managed 39 Clubs (still managing 25 of them).

you have taken over heaps recently and left a lot.

i have 53 clubs because i didnt settle and the leagues were inactive :)

I've taken over heaps recently, because I had free slots ;) the ones I left where mostly standard World Championships which I left to make room for GC Clubs ;)

GC3 - Just agreed a deal in GC3 with Kuldeep's Ajax. Clichy will leave Arsenal for 7.5m + Rod Fanni + Bafetimbi gomis. Fair deal imo, had 3 90+ LB's and one poo right-back and very little apart from Milito up top, so mitigating circumstances helped :D

Also have a deal verbally agreed in GC19, keeping tight-lipped for the minute though. Think I offered a little over the odds, but I've been looking for a person to fill this role for a while now.

GC3 - Just agreed a deal in GC3 with Kuldeep's Ajax. Clichy will leave Arsenal for 7.5m + Rod Fanni + Bafetimbi gomis. Fair deal imo' date=' had 3 90+ LB's and one poo right-back and very little apart from Milito up top, so mitigating circumstances helped :D

Also have a deal verbally agreed in GC19, keeping tight-lipped for the minute though. Think I offered a little over the odds, but I've been looking for a person to fill this role for a while now.[/quote']

is the gc 19 deal the one we agreeed?

GC3 - Just agreed a deal in GC3 with Kuldeep's Ajax. Clichy will leave Arsenal for 7.5m + Rod Fanni + Bafetimbi gomis. Fair deal imo' date=' had 3 90+ LB's and one poo right-back and very little apart from Milito up top, so mitigating circumstances helped :D

Also have a deal verbally agreed in GC19, [b']keeping tight-lipped for the minute[/b] though. Think I offered a little over the odds, but I've been looking for a person to fill this role for a while now.

is the gc 19 deal the one we agreeed?

So much for tight lipped lol :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

Gc88: Whu for me wowowow and also cole and green can not leave tomkins can also not leave but the likes of upson and noble can leave for the right offer

Seriously' date=' why do you keep taking clubs, do a rake of poor transfers then leave ? :mad:

I aint picking on you, but single handedly ruining clubs is ridiculous. Im my opinion of course :)[/quote']

he never did any transfers.

Would you all just give him a break, please! he's getting wiser/better.

Seriously' date=' why do you keep taking clubs, do a rake of poor transfers then leave ? :mad:

I aint picking on you, but single handedly ruining clubs is ridiculous. Im my opinion of course :)[/quote']

To be fair to him this time, he didn't do anything so just paid for kyiv left got west ham, so some lucky bugger picks up kyiv for gratis and stelly doesnt get his amazing deals :)