Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC73- MIlan finally end their quest to find a goalkeeper as giving abbiati and pirlo for Buffon, then eboue and wiltshere and cash goto Juventus to get Milner, with the final deal being Inazghi to Juventus for 7 mil.

To go with Pato leaving to join Man City been a busy day in GC73 :D

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Anyone Want To Do Some Deals With Bayer Leverkuson In GC79 Have Adler' date=' Castro, Rolfes, Renato Augusto, Barnetta, Kiessling And Kroos. If You Want To Sort Out A Deal For Any One Send Me A Pm In Game Please. [/b']

Good luck in getting deals, this setup is so dead it's unreal. :o

I found another member of the coneheads

GC 88: Bayern manager messaged me and asked

if I would give Marcellis and Bakkal for.......

wait for it.....

Van Buyten

CONEHEAD!

P.S to carry on from where he left off I said what about them both for Schweinsteiger and Gomez??

lol

Decent night again for me with wins in GC50 and GC84 seeing me on good form with both of the teams as of late.

Gold Championship 50 - Ajax Another win for Ajax, that's 6 on the run now, looking tense with the season finishing in 2 games and Ajax still trailing first place FC Utrecht on gold difference. Could still do the double with this team, got VVV-Venlo in the Dutch Cup Quarter Finals on Monday night so I hope to progress to the Semi's, with AZ out too, I am confident of cup success.

Gold Championship 71 - Bayern Munchen Another loss for Bayern as they are beat by Borussia Dortmund 1-0, honestly don't know what to do or where to go with this team now, looking downhill so might pass the job on and see what other people can do with them.

Gold Championship 79 - Atletico Madrid Another team that I can't get a win with now, drew 1-1 at Tenerife, our hard work when I took over looks to of gone to waste as were back in the relegation positions. Another team I will pass on tonight.

Gold Championship 84 - AC Milan Finally! A win for Milan, won 2-1 against Fraser's Udinese, Seedorf and Mamaev making sure of the win for Milan. Just like to say also congrats to Nin, another deserved victory tonight against Roma this time winning 4-3, your making yourself a nusounce aren't you Nin? Got a bit lucky nevermind with 2 in the last 5 minutes. :P

Wins: 2

Draws: 0

Losses: 2

I've just quit Hamburger SV in GC75. Just don't really like the team that much. The original squad, just a few new youngsters in. I went on a 17 game unbeaten run at the start of the season. B)

But just don't pay much attention to them..

That just leaves me with 3 GC teams. Bayern, Liverpool and the might Norwich City B)

wait for it.....

Van Buyten

CONEHEAD!

P.S to carry on from where he left off I said what about them both for Schweinsteiger and Gomez??

lol

He offered me demichellis and 7 million for clichy so i took it, thats the defense sorted for the gunners, just need to see some offers for arshavin and rvp and come midnight all players will be locked in at the emirates :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

He offered me demichellis and 7 million for clichy so i took it' date=' thats the defense sorted for the gunners, just need to see some offers for arshavin and rvp and come midnight all players will be locked in at the emirates :D[/quote']

you intrested in selling erdo your 89 forword for jack colinson 86 youth and my 88 forword

He offered me demichellis and 7 million for clichy so i took it' date=' thats the defense sorted for the gunners, just need to see some offers for arshavin and rvp and come midnight all players will be locked in at the emirates :D[/quote']

Yeah not bad offer that shame the conehead messaged me that... :D

Yeah would love to bring Arshavin and RVP to Eindhoven but dont have the quality. :rolleyes:

wait for it.....

Van Buyten

CONEHEAD!

lol

I don't see why your so easily offended? Is this seriously such a bad offer you must tell everyone about it?

Van Buyten although he is old is a solid 90. Dirk Marcellis is barely featuring and is facing a drop, Ottman Bakkal is starting to show good form after going off the radar last season.

2x 88 for a highly rated International defender is hardly a bad offer.

Grow up, if you have a gripe about it you should of just told me by PM.

I don't see why your so easily offended? Is this seriously such a bad offer you must tell everyone about it?

Van Buyten although he is old is a solid 90. Dirk Marcellis is barely featuring and is facing a drop' date=' Ottman Bakkal is starting to show good form after going off the radar last season.

2x 88 for a highly rated International defender is hardly a bad offer.

Grow up, if you have a gripe about you should of just told me by PM.[/quote']

I think my counter message covered that gripe

What nationality is Van Buyten?? oh yeah Belguim

Marcelis had 2 caps for Holland and Bakkel featured in Holland's last game.

Yeah and dont know if you notice but I always moan about the stupid offers I receive on here.

As I have already said I currently have too many teams to keep up to date with all of them so tonight I have decided to quit both Bayern Munchen in Gold Championship 71 and Atletico Madrid in Gold Championship 79, I will give everyone a brief overview of their squad if you wan't to keep an eye out for them.

Gold Championship 71 - Bayern Munchen: All started off good here at Bayern but when I became inactive for a week due to internet problems we took a turn for the worse in fitness, injuries and losses, I tried my best to make changes to the squad with some cash deals from un-managed sides coming in and the signing of Andrei Arsharvin and Daniel De Rossi but that didn't seem to do much in our form. Beaten 2-1 in the first leg of the SMFA Champions Cup against Internazionale and with an away goal whoever takes charge could still go through with a 1-0 win, good luck to whoever gets them, they are a good all round squad.

Gold Championship 79 - Atletico Madrid: Well I took charge of Ateltico 8 games into the setup, we were 19th in the league with just 1 win in the league. I have lifted the team off the bottom of the league but due to not giving them enough attention recently we have slipped back into the relegation battle. I have tried my best with the squad to do transfers but nothing is working as 1 the setup is dead and 2 there are alot of managers that expect alot for there players, no-one of the Forum of course. It is a really hard setup to get transfers in so whoever gets this team I wish them look in doing deals etc as it's possibly one of the deadest GC's I've ever been in. Before quitting this Ateltico I asked Tom, who managed this team before me if he wouldn't mind if I quit due to my attention being more on my Ajax and Manchester City. Good luck to whoever gets them and I'm sure they will be able to lift them up the table.

So that now takes my team tally down to 4 Ajax GC50, Manchester City GC56, Gillingham EC106 and AC Milan in GC84. I am now happy that I have minimal teams so I can concentrate in getting to grips in GC84 with a win tonight and regaining the title in GC50 o and not forgetting the SMFA Champions Cup in GC56 with my beloved Manchester City.

I think my counter message covered that gripe

What nationality is Van Buyten?? oh yeah Belguim

Marcelis had 2 caps for Holland and Bakkel featured in Holland's last game.

Yeah and dont know if you notice but I always moan about the stupid offers I receive on here.

Your idiotic' date=' Dirk Marcellis is not [u']playing regularly enough[/u]and his international appearances (all two of them) have been spread out over a year and a half. Otman Bakkal as I said is playing well, he has his good moments but can go unoticed. He has in my opinion lots of potential (SM wise)

Oh give Belguim until the Euro's they should have a good young squad with mature experienced heads around. Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Dembele, Mirallas, Alderweireld & Hazard!

Your idiotic' date=' Dirk Marcellis is not [u']playing regularly enough[/u]and his international appearances (all two of them) have been spread out over a year and a half. Otman Bakkal as I said is playing well, he has his good moments but can go unoticed. He has in my opinion lots of potential (SM wise)

Oh give Belguim until the Euro's they should have a good young squad with mature experienced heads around. Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Dembele, Mirallas, Alderweireld & Hazard!

Alright mate, you keep telling yourself that was a good offer.

As for Marcellis the guy is 21 give him a chance :D

Just quit a few clubs -

Juventus in GC23 - Fairly good but fairly oldish squad. Never bothered doing tactics for them and barely anyone replys to your deals. Was Marseille before I took Juventus and I managed to do a lot of deals, but Juve have quite a lot of oldish players, e.g. Toni and Del Piero. Also have quit Germany in this setup.

Porto in GC55 - Liked this team but unfortunetly had to go as I need to concentrate more on my other sides.

Rochdale in GC85 (No Big Deal I Know!)

Alright mate' date=' you keep telling yourself that was a good offer.[/quote']

You may not believe it was a decent offer, judging by your need to post it on the forum? 2x 88 (who will not rise above 88) for a solid 90!

How about I make you an offer you can actually complain about and not look like a twock!

Affelay & Dzsudzsak for Rensing