Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

You may not believe it was a decent offer' date=' judging by your need to post it on the forum? 2x 88 (who will not rise above 88) for a solid 90!

How about I make you an offer you can actually complain about and not look like a twock!

Affelay & Dzsudzsak for Rensing[/quote']

:D :D

Its alright mate, calm down its just a game...

Thats enough spamming, lets leave it there

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

You may not believe it was a decent offer' date=' judging by your need to post it on the forum? 2x 88 (who will not rise above 88) for a solid 90!

How about I make you an offer you can actually complain about and not look like a twock!

Affelay & Dzsudzsak for Rensing[/quote']

to be fair mate it aint a very good offer. :o

Anyway, I have had a bad night yet again. Don't have a lot of wins and I do have a few losses. :(

Gonna change tactics in GC84 with Juve, no win in 5 i think {maybe 6 :o}.

GC88 - Fiorentina Agree 2 Deals.

Mutu -> PSV & Frey -> Arsenal :)

Schalke Move Up To 3rd In League In Final League Game! :D

It Was Very Unlikely, But We Managed It! Woo!

3/3 Forumers From Germany Make It To The SMFA Champions Cup Next Season!

Delighted With that :D

GC40, won the league with United tonight, 99 points i finished on, well infront of second place. 18 points clear ! lol spankage

A mixture of my third and second team spanked Arsenal 7-2.

Next up is a SMFA cup semi final, second leg, aslong as i dont lose im through, win or draw im in the final. B):cool:

Guest MR. HAMMER

Cardiff have submitted a loan offer for Stanislas .:)

west ham have alowed him to leave on a game to game contract to cardif he will stay if play but dont get injerd of nmf gc88

Well I only have 4 GC teams.. and Juve start their season on saturday :)

GC61 - Bayern beat Schalke 4-0. Love this new formation, very steady. 2nd in the table now, four points off top spot, and all my best injured players are on the come-back, also that 5 league wins in a row without conceding :D

GC62 - Liverpool beat West Ham 2-1, not doing too bad in that setup, going nicely.

GC83 - Norwich win 4-1 against Barnsley with on-loan O'Connor bagging a brace B)

GC82 - Atletico Madrid - A Nice 4 - 2 Win Over Depotivo With Forlan, Anelka, Juanito And Inler Getting The Goals, After A Shay Start I Think This Win Will Get Us Back On Track.

GC83 - Lyon - Another Loss For My Lyon, Dont Know Whats Going Wrong With Them At The Minute.

GC76 - Galatasaray SK - A Draw Against Trabonspor With A Mixture Of My 2nd And 3rd Team Out, Also Face Them In Turkish Shield Final So Hopefully Get My First Gold Championship Honour And My First Honour Ever :D.

GC51 - PSV - 5 - 1 Win Against De Graafschap Puts Me One Point Of Fist Place Feyenoord But With Two Games Left And Have The Quarter Final Of Dutch Cup Coming Up.

GC86 - Zenit - Suffer A 2 - 1 Loss Against Dynamo Moskva Got Outclassed Throughout The Game No Complaints.

GC85 - AZ - A Beltin 4 - 2 Win Over FC Twete With Mendes Da Silva, Martens And Brozek Getting Two, Face Ajax Next Game Wo Sit Bottom Of Table But With Only Two Games Played. :eek:

GC79 - Bayer Leverkuson - Took Charge Earlier Today And Managed A 1 - 1 Draw Against Romano's Werder With Kiessling Getting My Late Goal. :)

| Win - 4 | Draw - 1 | Loss - 2 |

A dismal night with only good results coming in GC's 61,74,75,76,77,80,82,84 being the best one. Hopefully saturday will be better.

GC26- Newcastle beaten at home off Manchester City 1-0, Need to do some deals but don't have the quality and am punching above my weight anyway.

GC31- Milan beat Livorno 10-2 at home to do their GD the world of good.

GC61- Manchester United demolish Hull City 9-1 away, with Dzeko getting 4, adriando (left wing) grabbing a hattrick and Forlan and Toulalan grabbing the others. Dzeko already on 17 league goals and Adriano on 13 which is great for a wide man.

GC70- Cska slip up 1-0 away to Metalist, almost kiss goodbye to the league now, 5 points behind Zenit again.

GC71- Shakhtar lose 2-1 away to Zenit, could have done with a nice job offer but not happening, have to write this season off though i have won the russian shield.

GC72- Fc Porto lose 2-1 away to Sporting and with that the league title has gone, Even though only 8 points behind the form sporting have shown has been great and i'll be gunning for them next season.

GC73- Milan lose 1-0 away to Napoli, missed a chance to go 2nd but hopefully get back to winning ways on Saturday where new players such as Milner,Buffon,Tevez will be making debuts.

GC74- Manchester City beat Scumderland 2-1 away from home to carry on the surge for the league closely followed by Chelsea and Man Utd, Been leading all season and only a matter of time before the collapse.

GC75- Ajax beat FC Groinegen 2-0 away to sit 15 ponts clear at the top :D

GC76- Atletico Madrid beat Sporting 3-2 away to get back to winning ways.

GC77- Bayern win 1-0 at home against FC Schalke 04 to stay 8 points clear at the summit.

GC78- Barcelona beaten away at Getafe 2-1, Once this teams starts converting the chances that it creates should be ok.

GC79- Athletic Club beaten 3-1 away to Sporting, Again hoping for a job offer but they aren't forthcoming. :mad:

GC80- Aston Villa beat Liverpool 2-1 at home to move upto 5th after 10 games played.

GC81- West Ham draw 1-1 at home against Wigan, glad it wasn't a defeat as had too many of them tonight, Stay 7th in the table after 8 games played.

GC82- Real Madrid beat Sporting 3-0 at home to stay top, only 6 games in though :P

GC83- Fiorentina lose 2-1 away to Sampdoria, 1st defeat so hopefully can bounce back.

GC84- Catania beat Roma 4-3 away from home to make it 4 wins from 4 games. Outplayed Roma's 2nd string and they resorted to beating my players up (Shame on you Mr Wallace). Will do a report on the champions thread.

GC85- Palermo beaten 1-0 at home off Cagliari, battered them all over the place but just couldn't score.

GC86- Panathinaikos beat Aris 1-0 at home to carry on their slow but good start to the season.

GC87- Rangers ready to take on Celtic this season, done all my deals waiting on a couple more players then all done.

GC88- Arsenal been busy as done some deals and once all gone through am rather happy with the depth and cash i have. Clichy,Sagna,Fabregas,Arshavin,Almunia,Ramsey,Vela all going and coming in Toulalan,Lopez,Van Der Vaart,Arbeloa,Frey,Demichellis,Diego Tardelli,

GC87- Rangers ready to take on Celtic this season' date=' done all my deals waiting on a couple more players then all done.[/font']

OOO should be a good battle. Only players to arrive at Parkhead are Alexander Frei and Yasin Pehlivan.

After a lot consideration I am prepared to let Luis Suarez leave Ajax in GC79. I would like 2x88 for him. Preferbly a Winger and a Striker, both must under 26. Happy Bidding! :D

Setting tactics was so nice tonight with Barcelona and Juventus in pre-season, so just the 4 teams to do:

Gold Championship 69: Inter 1 - 2 Milan

Not a great result but no-one around me won either so we stay 7 points clear at the top with 6 games remaining. Lets just hope tonight's result wasn't that start of something bad?

Gold Championship 72: Milan 5 - 2 Lazio

Happy days! We've cut another 3 points off Inter's lead at the top of table as they lose 2-1 against Udinese. The gap is now 6 points with 14 games remaining so there is plenty of time left yet. Sergio Aguero scored a brace on his debut with Bastian Schweinstieger getting a hat-trick on the same day as his positional change to Mid...

Gold Championship 74: Sporting 2 - 8 Real Madrid

Another high scoring game of the night with Real hammering unmanaged Sporting away from home to stay 4 points clear at the top of the table. Rested most of my key players to make sure we beat PSV to progress in the Champs Cup.

Gold Championship 76: Hull City 1 - 5 Liverpool

Thank god Fernando Torres is back! Well he didn't score and instead the hat-trick fell to debutant Odemwingie who has already paid back some of his £8.7 million transfer fee with the goals but it must have something to do with El Nino? This heavy defeat cost the Hull City manager his job (He resigned).

Really good night for me so far results wise, still got 5 to come in though.

GC88: Agreed a few deals which I'm fairly happy with, still working on a few others if people would PM abit quicker! Still looking to sell Carragher, Gerrard, Johnson and a few others, make bids or PM me please, cheers.:)

OOO should be a good battle. Only players to arrive at Parkhead are Alexander Frei and Yasin Pehlivan.

After a lot consideration I am prepared to let Luis Suarez leave Ajax in GC79. I would like 2x88 for him. Preferbly a Winger and a Striker' date=' both must under 26. Happy Bidding! :D[/quote']

Could You Reply To My PM About Suarez Mate,

GC12 - Beat Falkirk 2-1 away from home with Queen's Park to stay top of the Scottish Division 1. Have to play Celtic and Hearts next, I reckon this will decide where the title goes since there's only 8 games left!

GC86 - Won 2-0 at home with Newcastle against Crystal Palace to go top of Division 2.