Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Im so glad he has left, so so glad, i dont even want any of his teams either . .

GC2 - Lahm leaves Real Madrid in a deal which see's Tasci + Criscito join. Need another CB thats for sure, if your keen on anyone in RM team when making a bid, it might give you an advantage if you offer a CB

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Good Luck To Whoever Gets My Hamburger!

Does it have Gherkins on it? I can't stand them :P

GC50 - Lassana Diarra completes his away from Lazio :( Had to do it, but still a tad gutted. 7.5m + Mamaev + Kroos is the fee.

EDIT:

GC3 - Clichy completes his move away from Arsenal to Ajax, Gomis, Fanni + 7.5m :)

Any advice on what to do here would be greatly appreciated:

GC19 - After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving and regarding Dudu AOUATE has been reversed.

I bought him ages ago, can't remember whether it was a deal with another manager or from an unmanaged club, his TB is up and everything it was that long ago. :mad:

Does anyone know why that would be? :confused:

EDIT: @ Adam, now you've mentioned Romano, I may have bought him from his old side (possibly) - wonder whether it has owt to do with that?

He did have a lyon think he had a couple' date=' id take his juventus in 26 if it gets offered but won't be offered to me, Job offers are rotten to me :)[/quote']

Yeah they usually are to me too but this Villarreal in GC4 is a good team, 11M in debt granted. His Valencia in GC8 are a great team, SoP's old team.

GC78

Toulouse 0-4 Lyon

Awesome win against a high flying toulouse team.:)

GC79

SC Freiburg 3-1 Bayern Munich

Terrible result against unmanaged team im begining to dread playing unmanaged teams.:mad:

GC80

AS Roma 5-0 Cagliari

Big win takes Roma to top of the table.:)

GC82

Manchester United 2-0 Wolves

Second loss to united in the last 3 days really struggling with this team yet to win this season in the league.:o

GC83

NAC Breda 3-1 Ajax

Another team im struggling to get going with.:o

GC84

Kayserispor 1-2 Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce continue unbeaten start to season with good away win.:)

GC85

AE Larisa 1-1 Panathinaikos

Second league game of the season , second 1-1 draw of the season.

GC86

Stoke City 1-2 Aston Villa

Good away win to get the villas season started.:)

P8 W4 D1 L3

Does anyone know if he had a Lyon? They're the only team I'm missing that I want :)

He had a couple' date=' one of them was in GC40 though, which he is still the manager of

I wonder who will get the Arsenal job in GC19, i hope i do . . . so i can shoot it down :D

Yeah they usually are to me too but this Villarreal in GC4 is a good team, 11M in debt granted. His Valencia in GC8 are a great team, SoP's old team.

They were even better before he bought Totti for Juan Mata and Moutiho

Any advice on what to do here would be greatly appreciated:

GC19 - After an investigation by the SMFA' date=' the deal involving and regarding Dudu AOUATE has been reversed.

I bought him ages ago, can't remember whether it was a deal with another manager or from an unmanaged club, his TB is up and everything it was that long ago. :mad:

Does anyone know why that would be? :confused:

EDIT: @ Adam, now you've mentioned Romano, I may have bought him from his old side (possibly) - wonder whether it has owt to do with that?[/quote']

so our deal in gc 19 off? :o:mad:

Well done Phillip' date=' don't let them take over your Schalke in GC50 as your best team. :P[/quote']

This Is The Best 2 Days I Have Had On SM Ever :D

DOnt Worry, I Dont Think There Are Any Forumers In GC29 :o

Unless I can negotiate something else with you then yes :(

and i really needed the sqaud so that deal effected me :mad:

down to 19th now in gc 19 got woeful team

that my strike force

IJZERMAN, Tom

TCHOYI, Somen

KONE, Arouna

LUCAS, Severino

ESPOSITO, Mauro

JOB, Joseph-Désiré -

NEWBOLD, Adam

He had a couple' date=' one of them was in GC40 though, which he is still the manager of

I wonder who will get the Arsenal job in GC19, i hope i do . . . so i can shoot it down :D

They were even better before he bought Totti for Juan Mata and Moutiho[/quote']

Ahh, not the best deal :rolleyes: The first team isnt the best but the youth squad's immense.

GC88: I want these transfers to go through before people start cancelling, happens quite frequently in new GC's.:mad:

and i really needed the sqaud so that deal effected me :mad:

down to 19th now in gc 19 got woeful team

that my strike force

IJZERMAN' date=' Tom

TCHOYI, Somen

KONE, Arouna

LUCAS, Severino

ESPOSITO, Mauro

JOB, Joseph-Désiré -

NEWBOLD, Adam[/quote']

Sorry mate, completely out of my control and well and truly out of the blue.

Will give you a pm later on and see if there's anything else we can do

Ahh' date=' not the best deal :rolleyes: The first team isnt the best but the youth squad's immense.

[b']GC88: I want these transfers to go through before people start cancelling, happens quite frequently in new GC's.:mad:

[/b]

Sent a ticket in as waiting on some deals in GC87 too which got accepted on the 5th

Seems it's Romano who they have taken issue with in GC19:

sent a ticket explaining I did naff all wrong in signing Aouate and.......

Hi Craig,

This is not as bug as the transfer(s) in question were intentionally reversed as were several others due to a members conduct within the Game World. We will not be reinstating any of the transfers that have been reversed.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM Support Team

absoloute joke, Why should I be left in the lurch when I did nothing wrong? :mad: